FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New Zealand changing room

New Zealand changing room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has just been shown on BBC1 a lovely sight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Im currently perving Robbie Hunter paul lol,always loved him when he was a player.

Miss

Sadly just realised it is league not union

Halifax

Ah we love league up here lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whoah!!! Hang on!! When the ladies football World Cup was on about a year and a bit ago the guys were called out as sexist on here for saying which players they fancied, why is it any different when it's men!?

These rugby players should be respected as elite athletes at the top of the game not as sex objects (I think that was the argument that was used for the ladies football!)

Halifax

"Whoah!!! Hang on!! When the ladies football World Cup was on about a year and a bit ago the guys were called out as sexist on here for saying which players they fancied, why is it any different when it's men!?

These rugby players should be respected as elite athletes at the top of the game not as sex objects (I think that was the argument that was used for the ladies football!) "

Ha ha the fit men are just an added bonus

"Whoah!!! Hang on!! When the ladies football World Cup was on about a year and a bit ago the guys were called out as sexist on here for saying which players they fancied, why is it any different when it's men!?

These rugby players should be respected as elite athletes at the top of the game not as sex objects (I think that was the argument that was used for the ladies football!) "

Oh dear

These rugby players should be respected as elite athletes at the top of the game not as sex objects (I think that was the argument that was used for the ladies football!)

Oh dear "

Missed the smilies at the end then I take it

Football is different and since when does a man not being admired .they are elite sportsmen but still dishy

Halifax

Oh dear

Missed the smilies at the end then I take it "

I took it as tongue in cheek lol

"Football is different and since when does a man not being admired .they are elite sportsmen but still dishy "

Why is football different?

So it's ok to lust after a male rugby player but not a female football one?

It's a rhetorical question, no answer required btw

Oh i do like the rugby

Especially when new zealand did there thingy

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sounds like I need to view on catch up. If you know the show, channel etc, it will help spread the love for them

Halifax

"Sounds like I need to view on catch up. If you know the show, channel etc, it will help spread the love for them "

Hi sophie,it was the four nations rugby league,england v nz.Was on bbc1 earlier today

May be on catch up now

Enjoy

Miss

And I missed it!!

Central

"Sounds like I need to view on catch up. If you know the show, channel etc, it will help spread the love for them

Hi sophie,it was the four nations rugby league,england v nz.Was on bbc1 earlier today

May be on catch up now

Enjoy

Miss"

Thanks miss! Were they shown during the haltime/after final in the changing rooms do you know?

Central

"And I missed it!! "

We should be able to catch up Nanna

Halifax

"Sounds like I need to view on catch up. If you know the show, channel etc, it will help spread the love for them

May be on catch up now

Enjoy

Miss

Thanks miss! Were they shown during the haltime/after final in the changing rooms do you know? "

They were before hand,think at half time too lol

Yr welcome

» Add a new message to this topic