FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pads size question

pads size question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone know what sizes MMA knee/elbow pads are?

got the option of s/m or l/xl, can't find any tables showing what these sizes are. what size are small elbows even?

help please...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *auren001Woman  over a year ago

birmingham

Can't help with women's sizes I'm afraid but my kids both box. Had a quick Google, try link below

https://www.combatsports.com/size-chart

"Can't help with women's sizes I'm afraid but my kids both box. Had a quick Google, try link below

https://www.combatsports.com/size-chart"

thanks anyway, lauren. i googled and just found loads of different guides with different info so i've now messaged the seller.

might get my son to try mine on and see if they fit but i think womens and mens sizes vary anyway...hard work buying sized items online, lol.

birmingham

To be honest their trainer gets all their stuff I just provide the cash lol

"To be honest their trainer gets all their stuff I just provide the cash lol"

that'd be handy. he just gets told what to buy and i get left sorting it out, done alright so far but just struggling with these pads. i didn't even know they had different sizes when i bought the womens.

birmingham

That sounds about right, we just get the shopping list lol. Seriously though I'd speak to the trainer, i know at our place they have to have kit that meets a certain standard (don't ask me what it sounds like a money spinner to me) I bought mine some equipment for home but they weren't allowed to use gloves/pads I bought for their grading

good idea, i'll get my son to message them on facebook and see what they say. even if the ebay seller comes back with their own advice i'll have more info to go off.

thanks for your help.

basically all he's been asked to buy are indoor boots and now pads because they're doing throws and he's getting hurt.

i think they don't even care if you buy anything lol.

» Add a new message to this topic