FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The pedestal

The pedestal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a quick thought, have any other guys ever noticed, not just on here but in the real world, that you seem to attract more women, become more confident, cocky and far better at flirting, and you feel a lot more masculine and sexy when you find your pride, realise your own value, and stop tripping over your dick to get at women?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just a quick thought, have any other guys ever noticed, not just on here but in the real world, that you seem to attract more women, become more confident, cocky and far better at flirting, and you feel a lot more masculine and sexy when you find your pride, realise your own value, and stop tripping over your dick to get at women?"

100%

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Do you mean because of here?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm just me.

If people like me they do, if they don't they don't.

I don't find myself tripping over anything to get women or worry about being more 'masculine' or 'cocky' - it's not an endless pursuit of pussy for me.

If I meet people and click, well then happy days. If I don't, it's really not worth worrying about.

I guess age and experience has taught me not to get so preoccupied about such things and take life as it comes.

» Add a new message to this topic