FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Biss asked me to getbsometging of the back of her short skirt..

Biss asked me to getbsometging of the back of her short skirt..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all. So the other day my boss whos very attractive {this is not a fantasy by the way} said to me "I've got something on the back of my skirt, will you rub it off." . I cant stop thinking of her pert bottom right in front of my face.. My question is, is this a come on? Or she genuinely thought Im a gentleman that wont take advantage.. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Morning all. So the other day my boss whos very attractive {this is not a fantasy by the way} said to me "I've got something on the back of my skirt, will you rub it off." . I cant stop thinking of her pert bottom right in front of my face.. My question is, is this a come on? Or she genuinely thought Im a gentleman that wont take advantage.. Any advice? "
I would say the latter

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Why would you think it's anything other than someone asking for help.

If it had been a male Co worker would you be thinking the same?

(just enjoy the moment for what it was)

"Why would you think it's anything other than someone asking for help.

If it had been a male Co worker would you be thinking the same?

(just enjoy the moment for what it was) "

t

Errrm yes I would ... Lol.. Its all about me! ?? ?? just kidding by the way

P.s not sure what happened to my typing in the title!

Think she really had something on the back of her skirt and was asking for help from a co worker to get it off

Hmm - I think it could be either. I'd like to think that people are vaguely aware of their behaviour, and how it could impact others.

If I'd have been your boss I'd have gone to the toilet and sorted it out myself. There's just no way I'd have asked someone else, male or female, to check it for me.... Hmmm maybe unless I wanted them to look at my bum and KNEW they wanted to slip a cheeky finger up it.

Probably for the best you didn't act on it though. HR have no sense of humour, the cunts.

"Will you rub it off" is a strange thing to ask. Could she not reach herself? Or go to the toilet and do it there.

Her motives? Who knows - only the two of you were there and know your relationship.

She might fancy you or on the other hand find you totally asexual hence comfortable asking you.

It could be a good news story or a bad news one!

"Hmm - I think it could be either. I'd like to think that people are vaguely aware of their behaviour, and how it could impact others.

If I'd have been your boss I'd have gone to the toilet and sorted it out myself. There's just no way I'd have asked someone else, male or female, to check it for me.... Hmmm maybe unless I wanted them to look at my bum and KNEW they wanted to slip a cheeky finger up it.

Probably for the best you didn't act on it though. HR have no sense of humour, the cunts. "

Thats what I was thinking.. She could have easily sorted it out herself. I did just wanna sink my teeth into her juicy ass!

""Will you rub it off" is a strange thing to ask. Could she not reach herself? Or go to the toilet and do it there.

Her motives? Who knows - only the two of you were there and know your relationship.

She might fancy you or on the other hand find you totally asexual hence comfortable asking you.

It could be a good news story or a bad news one!"

Awwwww maaaann thats knocked my ego! Lol..

» Add a new message to this topic