FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Younger women attracted to older men

Younger women attracted to older men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know many younger guys on here state their preference toward MILFS and older women, but how many younger women on here feel the same way towards men, particularly those considerably older, ie, a generation ahead? Do people generally consider this sort of attraction to be healthy and natural, or would they be more taken of the mindset that older men should have more responsibility than to go with someone young enough to be their daughter, and are simply taking advantage?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Surely if the younger woman is attracted to an older man then no one is being 'taken advantage' of?

She has chosen her prefered partner.

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

Why is it any different for the genders roles to be reversed?

If everyone's legal, people can fuck whoever they want to.

(With consent Donald, with consent!)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Surely if the younger woman is attracted to an older man then no one is being 'taken advantage' of?

She has chosen her prefered partner. "

Agreed

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Yes, I prefer older men. Always have and always will. My partners have been twice my age and then some, my current who I met through here is sixteen years older. You often get the 'daddy issues' or 'advantage of' comments but I feel they are codswallop. Just because you are younger it doesn't mean you don't know your own mind and what you find attractive. I've never felt I was taken advantage of but I know that with a generational age gap there can be the belief that the older has 'power'. People like others for a variety of reasons.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

My bf is 15 years older than me, and my fb (for want of a better word) is 28 years older than me. I like older men

I'm not sure if it's any real significance, I think if two people connect then age is mostly irrelevant. Redhead is 12 years younger but it makes no difference to our relationship

Beard

Nah not anymore. That's what my late teens were for

By *entle giraffeMan  over a year ago

Minehead

"Nah not anymore. That's what my late teens were for "

Damn, too late again x

Pauls 14 years older than me. Always been attracted to older men

"Pauls 14 years older than me. Always been attracted to older men "

Any particular reason why though? What's the appeal, particularly to a younger woman?

My current lover is seven years older than me, but my oldest lover ever was 28 years older than me... men close to my age and younger just don't appeal. There's knowledge, wisdom, life experience and behaviour that tends to come with age.

By *lla_maiWoman  over a year ago

staffordshire

I dont think age plays a particular factor, i find generally in attracted to older guys/girls, whether its by 5 years or 20. Its all about the connection. I guess i find guys my age a little immature most of the time (just my findings, im not saying all are)

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

P is 18 years younger than me, which means she's not much older than my eldest kids and has always gone for the older man...or woman. We never run out of things to talk about or do together so even though age is just a number it's the mindset that matters.

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Surely if the younger woman is attracted to an older man then no one is being 'taken advantage' of?

She has chosen her prefered partner. "

Exactly,we all have preferences.Some like older,maybe for their experience and maturity.

Miss

"Nah not anymore. That's what my late teens were for

Damn, too late again x"

There are some exceptions of course

At the end of the day age is just a number

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I know many younger guys on here state their preference toward MILFS and older women, but how many younger women on here feel the same way towards men, particularly those considerably older, ie, a generation ahead? Do people generally consider this sort of attraction to be healthy and natural, or would they be more taken of the mindset that older men should have more responsibility than to go with someone young enough to be their daughter, and are simply taking advantage?"

so single guys in such a relationship are less responsible and not taking advantage..?

strange assumption to make that a difference in ages regardless of the genders has to do with taking advantage or being taken advantage of..

people meet, they get on and it works for them..

By *hav02Man  over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I find it easier here to chat to older women.

The young-uns on here seem to be gold-diggers (generalising of course) or struggle to string more than a few words together

By *abydollxxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham - Selly oak

I loveeeeeee older guys. My partner is 45

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"Pauls 14 years older than me. Always been attracted to older men

Any particular reason why though? What's the appeal, particularly to a younger woman?"

Just go into town on a Friday and Saturday night. You'll probably see why younger women are attracted to older men.

By *entle giraffeMan  over a year ago

Minehead

"Nah not anymore. That's what my late teens were for

Damn, too late again x

There are some exceptions of course "

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Older or younger, I'm just after a connection with someone.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Older or younger, I'm just after a connection with someone. "

I feel the same way....

Any particular reason why though? What's the appeal, particularly to a younger woman?"

I think it's a maturity thing, Paul was late 30s when I met him, men in their 20s at that time were really immature. Now I'm in my 30s I like men around my own age and above, so I suppose from mid 30s men start becoming men and not 'boys' in my eyes. Plus I prefer men that are more in control and older men carry that persona.

Any particular reason why though? What's the appeal, particularly to a younger woman?

I think it's a maturity thing, Paul was late 30s when I met him, men in their 20s at that time were really immature. Now I'm in my 30s I like men around my own age and above, so I suppose from mid 30s men start becoming men and not 'boys' in my eyes. "

I must admit I feel far more of a man since hitting this time of my life, curiously, it's been around a year since I first fully realised and confessed my bisexuality too, making me wonder if one caused the other?

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

My 3 more successful relationships were with men both 14 years older than me. Generally I like 10+ years older but not a huge fan of 20+ years older as that's going to close to my parents ages for my comfort (and theirs I think!)

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Generally gone with older men. Wisdom & experience

By *ornographic ArtsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not for me in the slightest. As for older being more mature... Please inform the 40-60 year olds who frequent the bowling green on my street and proceed to fight, argue and make as much noise as a bunch of hyenas on a stag night every weekend night.

I, female half, do not generally find men who look older attractive and maturity can not be measured by age.

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"I know many younger guys on here state their preference toward MILFS and older women, but how many younger women on here feel the same way towards men, particularly those considerably older, ie, a generation ahead? Do people generally consider this sort of attraction to be healthy and natural, or would they be more taken of the mindset that older men should have more responsibility than to go with someone young enough to be their daughter, and are simply taking advantage?"
hey nothing wrong with a young lady with an older man, free love man that's what's it all about

"Not for me in the slightest. As for older being more mature... Please inform the 40-60 year olds who frequent the bowling green on my street and proceed to fight, argue and make as much noise as a bunch of hyenas on a stag night every weekend night.

I, female half, do not generally find men who look older attractive and maturity can not be measured by age."

Oooooo I'd love a bowling green on my street

"Generally gone with older men. Wisdom & experience "

Coughs politely to attract attention to himself!

By *ornographic ArtsCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Not for me in the slightest. As for older being more mature... Please inform the 40-60 year olds who frequent the bowling green on my street and proceed to fight, argue and make as much noise as a bunch of hyenas on a stag night every weekend night.

I, female half, do not generally find men who look older attractive and maturity can not be measured by age..

Oooooo I'd love a bowling green on my street "

Given we often work weekends and they ditch their cars here for the whole weekend it's less than ideal.

Mmmm......liking this thread!

Always been attracted to older men. My current partner is 13 years older than me and I love it

Kinky

"I loveeeeeee older guys. My partner is 45 "
Hi, nice to see your still on here! X

Me! My ex boyfriend was 56. No he wasn't rich before anyone asks. He was fab looking for his age. Most importantly,I've just always has a thing for older guys ever since I watched Richard Gere and Patrick Swayze in one of their earlier films.

These days I'd love to meet Idris Elba, Johnny Depp, Nicholas Cage and my guilty pleasure would be to meet Anthony Hopkins or Morgan Freeman (because of his smooth voice!).

» Add a new message to this topic