FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looking to chat and meet

Looking to chat and meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any ladies in Manchester or north west looking to chat or meet? Not having any luck just sending messages out no matter how much I try to stand and include face pics sooo am trying something new maybe this will work. I'm also interested in meeting couples if any will have me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Any ladies in Manchester or north west looking to chat or meet? Not having any luck just sending messages out no matter how much I try to stand and include face pics sooo am trying something new maybe this will work. I'm also interested in meeting couples if any will have me lol "

About 2% of fab members use the forum, even fewer in the area you're interested in, even fewer whose criteria you meet.....

Mr Optimist

Well god loves a tryer and at least am tryig something new instead of being miserable about it. Unfortunately alot of us guys get over looked through the guys that give us a bad name

Brighton - even Hove!

"Well god loves a tryer and at least am tryig something new instead of being miserable about it. Unfortunately alot of us guys get over looked through the guys that give us a bad name"

I don't agree. The twattish men make the good ones stand out more. The meets section might get more views than here for your thread plus of course, socials and clubs and being seen lots in the chat rooms.

"Well god loves a tryer and at least am tryig something new instead of being miserable about it. Unfortunately alot of us guys get over looked through the guys that give us a bad name

I don't agree. The twattish men make the good ones stand out more. The meets section might get more views than here for your thread plus of course, socials and clubs and being seen lots in the chat rooms. "

Lets agree to disagree

Brighton - even Hove!

"Well god loves a tryer and at least am tryig something new instead of being miserable about it. Unfortunately alot of us guys get over looked through the guys that give us a bad name

I don't agree. The twattish men make the good ones stand out more. The meets section might get more views than here for your thread plus of course, socials and clubs and being seen lots in the chat rooms.

Lets agree to disagree"

I do understand your point of view, although you must also appreciate that some men on fab, when they are not getting any sex, will blame anything and anyone for their own lack of success.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lets agree to disagree"

I'm with BrightonSteve on this, if I fail on this site it's down to me and me alone.

If I fail to attract who I message it's because they are not sufficiently impressed with ME, not the other guys that message them.

If other guys are crap, and I fail to make myself stand out over and above them then it's ME that needs to do more to attract them!

But I also agree that it's good to try and use all available avenues to find a meet so I wish you all the best and hope you find what you're looking for! Good luck fella

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

I don't agree. The twattish men make the good ones stand out more. The meets section might get more views than here for your thread plus of course, socials and clubs and being seen lots in the chat rooms. "

this xx and posting on other threads in the forums..the fab audience is very savvy when it comes to figuring out who the idiots are, dont waste your energy worrying about them, just get known as who you are xx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Lets agree to disagree"

Steve's right, if you can't stand out in a sea of jerks then you may just be one of them

Lets agree to disagree

Steve's right, if you can't stand out in a sea of jerks then you may just be one of them "

I haven't come on here to be judged by u or steve I dont care what u guys think and please dont call me a jerk u dont know me. Am just here looking to chat to a decent lady not have a character assassination I never asked what anyone thought of me I'm fine with who I am. I asked if any ladies would like to chat. I notice some people only come out to chat when its negative. Please only post if u wanna decent many thanks

I don't agree. The twattish men make the good ones stand out more. The meets section might get more views than here for your thread plus of course, socials and clubs and being seen lots in the chat rooms. this xx and posting on other threads in the forums..the fab audience is very savvy when it comes to figuring out who the idiots are, dont waste your energy worrying about them, just get known as who you are xx"

Thanks

op..this could go very well or very badly for you...

folk are trying to help.

and they're right btw...ask yourself how some guys manage to get plenty meets. they stand out. i suggest rising above what every other guy does and be you..we each get what we deserve on here.

if you see a guy being a knob in a nightclub...do you assume then that he has put women off you? no....same applies here

Grantham

OP I did not call you a jerk.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Lets agree to disagree

Steve's right, if you can't stand out in a sea of jerks then you may just be one of them

I haven't come on here to be judged by u or steve I dont care what u guys think and please dont call me a jerk u dont know me. Am just here looking to chat to a decent lady not have a character assassination I never asked what anyone thought of me I'm fine with who I am. I asked if any ladies would like to chat. I notice some people only come out to chat when its negative. Please only post if u wanna decent many thanks "

She didn't call you a jerk.

What do you mean by you should be 'given a chance'? What did you think would happen when you joined fab?

Let me give you my perspective as a single woman; the idiots and self entitled on Fab make the decent men shine like a beacon.

I mean, by doing this you seem open to exploring new avenues of meeting people rather than moping and sitting on your laurels which is commendable. I'm yet to meet and haven't been putting much effort into it yet as I'm all over the place right now, but I constantly see people advising others to go to the clubs or socials. After all, people will naturally prefer talking to a stranger at a bar than one on the internet.

Just take a deep breath OP, and try not to get riled, it'a public forum, and you don't want it to have a negative impact for you. The point is that the majority of women on this site are chatting regularly to men. So they are not put off chatting, because of a few rubbish men. So the other guys are right, ypu cant blame other men for women not replying. You just need a message that stands out from the oceans of others on here, be persistant but patient. It's tough going for a guy on here. We females have it a lot easier. Just keep at it

Lets agree to disagree

I haven't come on here to be judged by u or steve I dont care what u guys think and please dont call me a jerk u dont know me. Am just here looking to chat to a decent lady not have a character assassination I never asked what anyone thought of me I'm fine with who I am. I asked if any ladies would like to chat. I notice some people only come out to chat when its negative. Please only post if u wanna decent many thanks "

And it's this very response- defensive/aggressive that just lost you your female audience in here. We use everything you say as a filter!

Signed- Indecent Lady!

Look people am just trying to stand out am not blaming anyone for why I haven't had a meet yet I am trying to stand out from the crowd by putting myself out there in forums that is all. Am not here thinking its gonna easy as pie lol

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Well have you tried the chat rooms, as advised?

OP, you're up in the North West; there are lots of organised socials and of course lots of clubs to choose from. Why not see if talking face to face with people works better for you? I guarantee it will be easier than sitting at your keyboard. Best of British.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Look people am just trying to stand out am not blaming anyone for why I haven't had a meet yet I am trying to stand out from the crowd by putting myself out there in forums that is all. Am not here thinking its gonna easy as pie lol"

Staying cool is good so join in on the forums more (and clubs, socials, chatrooms, meets section and real life)

Grantham

OP take a look at this thread

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/564369

"Any ladies in Manchester or north west looking to chat or meet? Not having any luck just sending messages out no matter how much I try to stand and include face pics sooo am trying something new maybe this will work. I'm also interested in meeting couples if any will have me lol

About 2% of fab members use the forum, even fewer in the area you're interested in, even fewer whose criteria you meet.....

Mr Optimist "

Is this correct, only 2% of fab users use the forums ?

"Well have you tried the chat rooms, as advised?"

Ye go on them alot but its hard to get a convo going. But thats expected especially with the amount of people on them. I didn't wanna bring anything negative to this thread everything above is what people assume I have been thinking when in reality am just putting myself out there lol

"Any ladies in Manchester or north west looking to chat or meet? Not having any luck just sending messages out no matter how much I try to stand and include face pics sooo am trying something new maybe this will work. I'm also interested in meeting couples if any will have me lol

Mr Optimist

Is this correct, only 2% of fab users use the forums ? "

Minus the fakes means not many ?

"OP take a look at this thread

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/meets/564369"

I will do thank you

Dude we can team up. Cover more ground together. .

Good luck.

"Just take a deep breath OP, and try not to get riled, it'a public forum, and you don't want it to have a negative impact for you. The point is that the majority of women on this site are chatting regularly to men. So they are not put off chatting, because of a few rubbish men. So the other guys are right, ypu cant blame other men for women not replying. You just need a message that stands out from the oceans of others on here, be persistant but patient. It's tough going for a guy on here. We females have it a lot easier. Just keep at it "

I get where your coming from but am just going off what I see in status updates about time wasters and fakes. But ye its like u say u say patient and persistent my time time will come soon with any luck

"Dude we can team up. Cover more ground together. .

Good luck. "

Deffo mate u scout north I'll do south haha

"Just take a deep breath OP, and try not to get riled, it'a public forum, and you don't want it to have a negative impact for you. The point is that the majority of women on this site are chatting regularly to men. So they are not put off chatting, because of a few rubbish men. So the other guys are right, ypu cant blame other men for women not replying. You just need a message that stands out from the oceans of others on here, be persistant but patient. It's tough going for a guy on here. We females have it a lot easier. Just keep at it

I get where your coming from but am just going off what I see in status updates about time wasters and fakes. But ye its like u say u say patient and persistent my time time will come soon with any luck "

I'm sure it will OP. Good luck

"Just take a deep breath OP, and try not to get riled, it'a public forum, and you don't want it to have a negative impact for you. The point is that the majority of women on this site are chatting regularly to men. So they are not put off chatting, because of a few rubbish men. So the other guys are right, ypu cant blame other men for women not replying. You just need a message that stands out from the oceans of others on here, be persistant but patient. It's tough going for a guy on here. We females have it a lot easier. Just keep at it

I get where your coming from but am just going off what I see in status updates about time wasters and fakes. But ye its like u say u say patient and persistent my time time will come soon with any luck

I'm sure it will OP. Good luck "

Am surprised by your age and I say this genuinely u look like your in your mid 20's

I'm sure it will OP. Good luck

Am surprised by your age and I say this genuinely u look like your in your mid 20's"

Thank you ... Good genes haha x

Good luck.

Deffo mate u scout north I'll do south haha"

Nice move. Maybe I should have not let you take charge,....

*muttering....got the rough end of the stick here.

Good luck.

"

Brighton - even Hove!

Mr Optimist

Is this correct, only 2% of fab users use the forums ? "

30,000 fab members or so, 10% of that is 3000, so 2% is 600 forum users which is about right. A lot of which just lurk and read (hello!) and don't post.

Grantham

"30,000 fab members or so, 10% of that is 3000, so 2% is 600 forum users which is about right. A lot of which just lurk and read (hello!) and don't post. "

I love it when you do maths

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Good luck.

"

Good luck.

"

My bad dude haha

» Add a new message to this topic