FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So I should probably say...

So I should probably say...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As it's down to this forum and one very special lady indeed.... that a year ago last night I received my first message from ads, a year ago today we were messaging back and forth all day, despite him being at work!!

Our actual anniversary is next Tuesday but today feels very special, I was very lost last year, if he hadn't of messaged me I don't honestly know what I would be doing now, he saved me in so many ways possible and I never ever thought I could love and care for someone other than my children the way I do him

The year has absolutely flown by, we've done so many wonderful things together and had some great, brilliant times, I

Never thought I would move out of Kent, I never thought I'd have a daughter, I never thought I'd have sister in laws that invited me places and I never ever thought I'd live Ina house again.

I'm rambling on but it's down to this place the reason for all of the above and one very very special lady, without her dating thread we wouldn't be here now, in our house, five crazy kids and madness beyond belief

So thank you miss cheeky chops

G xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Spreading some happiness - love this post

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awwwwwwwwwwww

Ah the one that got away .. ha x

Congrats to you both! Really pleased for you both and bloody hell, didn't that year go quickly!?

Have a great 'anniversary' x

Absolutely LOVE this post. Great positive vibe. Happy Anniversary to you both and good luck for your future together.

Kinky

"Ah the one that got away .. ha x

Congrats to you both! Really pleased for you both and bloody hell, didn't that year go quickly!?

Have a great 'anniversary' x"

I know it only feels like last week you were attempting to ditch me from the window of the pub!!

I'm going hat shopping .Congratulations to the both of you

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Thank you so much, I'm so very happy that you found love at just at the right time in your life.....everyone deserves to be loved and I'm so happy you found your happy ending....x

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Can't believe it's been a year! I've been here far too long it seems.

Very happy for you, congratulations!

"Ah the one that got away .. ha x

Have a great 'anniversary' x

I know it only feels like last week you were attempting to ditch me from the window of the pub!! "

If only that window was a little bit bigger I'd have got away too...

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

Congratulations and long may it continue xxxx

Congrats to you both, hope it's the first of many anniversaries xx

Happy anniversary guys

congratulations

By *ixedblkinjectionMan  over a year ago

london

Congrats indeed...x

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

awwwww thats made me all warm and fluffy now congratulations to you both

your need to book st pauls to fit all of us in

"As it's down to this forum and one very special lady indeed.... that a year ago last night I received my first message from ads, a year ago today we were messaging back and forth all day, despite him being at work!!

Our actual anniversary is next Tuesday but today feels very special, I was very lost last year, if he hadn't of messaged me I don't honestly know what I would be doing now, he saved me in so many ways possible and I never ever thought I could love and care for someone other than my children the way I do him

The year has absolutely flown by, we've done so many wonderful things together and had some great, brilliant times, I

Never thought I would move out of Kent, I never thought I'd have a daughter, I never thought I'd have sister in laws that invited me places and I never ever thought I'd live Ina house again.

I'm rambling on but it's down to this place the reason for all of the above and one very very special lady, without her dating thread we wouldn't be here now, in our house, five crazy kids and madness beyond belief

G xxx "

That's a lovely thing to read x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Aww how lovely,congratulations.

Miss.xx

Awe thanks for the love guys xx

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

Congratulations and best wishes for many more years to come

. Very nice.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Awweeee so sweet ......fab can do wonderful things ...

Love is good x

"As it's down to this forum and one very special lady indeed.... that a year ago last night I received my first message from ads, a year ago today we were messaging back and forth all day, despite him being at work!!

G xxx "

Love positive posts and good news, congrats

What a lovely post. Happy anniversary both.

Sarah

By *ild-1Woman  over a year ago

york

That's so lovely! Happy anniversary xx

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

G xxx "

hugs and love to you all xx

» Add a new message to this topic