FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gilmore Girls!

Gilmore Girls!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone seen the new episodes of Gilmore Girls on Netflix? I'm watching them now. Not sure how I feel about them yet....any other fans?

-Courtney

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Isn't it just a reunion? Only tuned in for Jared Padelecki..he was only in it for a few minutes...

"Isn't it just a reunion? Only tuned in for Jared Padelecki..he was only in it for a few minutes... "

Yeah, it's only 4 episodes. I'm on the 3rd but I can't decide if I like them

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Isn't it just a reunion? Only tuned in for Jared Padelecki..he was only in it for a few minutes...

Yeah, it's only 4 episodes. I'm on the 3rd but I can't decide if I like them "

Loreli Gilmore has had too much plastic surgery and she don't look the same...kind of ruined it for me.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't have Netflix... but I'm not sure I'd watch. I loved the Gilmore Girls and I'd be worried it won't stand up.

That said, Cold Feet worked so, maybe.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone seen the new episodes of Gilmore Girls on Netflix? I'm watching them now. Not sure how I feel about them yet....any other fans?

-Courtney "

Used to love it but as the series progressed realised that rather than actually been a free spirit Lorelai was just a bigger self absorbed control freak as her mother and her a daughter one of those people who thought everything should be as she thought it should be and sulked if other people didn't think the same. And how much it have cost to stay in their hotel, judging by the amount and choice of food and the activities available I can only assume the most expensive in the US.

"I don't have Netflix... but I'm not sure I'd watch. I loved the Gilmore Girls and I'd be worried it won't stand up.

"

I was really looking forward to these 4 episodes but I'm having mixed feelings. Sometimes it seems to work and then other times it really doesn't.

"Has anyone seen the new episodes of Gilmore Girls on Netflix? I'm watching them now. Not sure how I feel about them yet....any other fans?

-Courtney

Used to love it but as the series progressed realised that rather than actually been a free spirit Lorelai was just a bigger self absorbed control freak as her mother and her a daughter one of those people who thought everything should be as she thought it should be and sulked if other people didn't think the same. And how much it have cost to stay in their hotel, judging by the amount and choice of food and the activities available I can only assume the most expensive in the US."

The earlier seasons were far better than the later ones for sure.

"I don't have Netflix... but I'm not sure I'd watch. I loved the Gilmore Girls and I'd be worried it won't stand up.

I was really looking forward to these 4 episodes but I'm having mixed feelings. Sometimes it seems to work and then other times it really doesn't. "

When you've seen them all, reflected on it and decided whether it was a flawed experiment or not, let me know.

Drat,i was thinking this was a thread about women losing their knickers over Dave gilmours music

Nope but now I'm gonna have a look xx

"When you've seen them all, reflected on it and decided whether it was a flawed experiment or not, let me know.

"

Ok, I've watched them all and I can say that I wish I hadn't.

You might feel differently, but I was disappointed.

"When you've seen them all, reflected on it and decided whether it was a flawed experiment or not, let me know.

Ok, I've watched them all and I can say that I wish I hadn't.

You might feel differently, but I was disappointed."

I'll go with your disappointment and avoid my own.

New Scandal on soon...

Just watched the first one and Rory is still as unlikeable as always in terms in how she treats her bfs, still love Lorelei and Luke though. Found the camera tricks to hide miss patty completely and zacks drastic change in ageing quite funny in a why hide it way. Doesn't seem right without Richard also.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I watched them all again fairly recently before the new ones. So it seemed more of a continuation. Some of it I approved of, some of it seemed a cop out. But Emily's bullshit scene had me clapping my hands in glee.

» Add a new message to this topic