FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > pissed off with my dr

pissed off with my dr

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I have reached 55,the powers that be decided that I should not need oral contraception any more.apparently I should of gone through the change.so now she wont give me any more pills.so soon I will find out if I have gone through it or not.what also pisses me off is the chance of having to cancel a meet or worse still coming on during one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I fully sympathise. I'm 43 but haven't been allowed the pill for years. It's inconvenient but I'm sure your doctor has your health as their priority.

Hope you still manage to have lots of fun most weeks

Order them online yourself...

"I fully sympathise. I'm 43 but haven't been allowed the pill for years. It's inconvenient but I'm sure your doctor has your health as their priority.

Hope you still manage to have lots of fun most weeks "

And as for coming on during a meet, I'm sure most ladies and gents would fully understand and wouldn't make an issue of it. Best of luck x

"Order them online yourself...

"

Not a safe option

By *asokittyWoman  over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Order them online yourself...

"

Not good advice. There's clearly a reason they are no longer prescribing.

Would a coil or something be an option?

"Would a coil or something be an option?"

Ty for ur ideas.I'm not happy with that.i guess I'm gonna have to accept it.originally I was prescribed that pill because of heavy bleeding.jeez I hope its all stopped

I'm a bit younger than you but I stood my ground and was given the mini pill as opposed to the coil. TBH though I don't need either re periods as they have tailed off over time.

Maybe go back to the GP or approach your local sexual health centre?

Good luck x

"Would a coil or something be an option?

Ty for ur ideas.I'm not happy with that.i guess I'm gonna have to accept it.originally I was prescribed that pill because of heavy bleeding.jeez I hope its all stopped "

Good luck

By *he creamerMan  over a year ago

Alcester

Well red butterfly,sorry your female doc wont let you have any more pills. given the chance i would love to fuck you any time of your month as i only shont blanks

i'm quite lucky that my periods are 100% regular now i'm older, they used to happen at any time but being in a relationship that wasn't a problem.

not sure what else regulates periods?

Go ask for a second opinion?

By *nterracial2Couple  over a year ago

Ribble Valley

"As I have reached 55,the powers that be decided that I should not need oral contraception any more.apparently I should of gone through the change.so now she wont give me any more pills.so soon I will find out if I have gone through it or not.what also pisses me off is the chance of having to cancel a meet or worse still coming on during one"

Go see your local GUM clinic. The nurses there will be more accommodating to your circumstances.

A simple blood test will tell you if you are post menopausal... One now and repeated in 3 months. Your GP should have offered this. I am 50, had to stop contraceptive injection but am still being prescribed the mini pill via my Family Planning Clinic.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Wouldn't it be better to know if you are through the menopause than to keep putting chemicals into your system?

Just get the blood test.

My gp offered nothing but condoms.she obviously hadn't even bothered to read my notes

i had the same 'discussion' with the practise nurse when i hit 50 - i used to be on a pill that suited me so well i knew pretty much to the hour on a sunday afternoon id come on and by wednesday/thursday all clear - she said i had to change pill which i did and for months it buggered up everything - she said dont worry it wont be for long as i will have menopause soon - my argument was wel then its my risk to stay on same pill for only a few more years - in the end i came off altogether - 4 years later i still havent started the big M but my cycle not as predictable as was on the pill but still not too bad - i take noristherone (sp?) now if we have a big meet on i dont want to miss and thats fine - i just got cross that other people were making decisions about my body

"Well red butterfly,sorry your female doc wont let you have any more pills. given the chance i would love to fuck you any time of your month as i only shont blanks "

jeees - its not just about getting pregnant which is less likely at 50 --- safe sex is paramount - firing blanks or not should be into a condom

"As I have reached 55,the powers that be decided that I should not need oral contraception any more.apparently I should of gone through the change.so now she wont give me any more pills.so soon I will find out if I have gone through it or not.what also pisses me off is the chance of having to cancel a meet or worse still coming on during one"

Maybe it's time to change your GP.

By *essThePirateWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Well red butterfly,sorry your female doc wont let you have any more pills. given the chance i would love to fuck you any time of your month as i only shont blanks

jeees - its not just about getting pregnant which is less likely at 50 --- safe sex is paramount - firing blanks or not should be into a condom "

By *essThePirateWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Would a coil or something be an option?

Ty for ur ideas.I'm not happy with that.i guess I'm gonna have to accept it.originally I was prescribed that pill because of heavy bleeding.jeez I hope its all stopped "

Morena coil with pro estrogen in it to curb periods? Explain your reasons to GP and explore options.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I just thought I'd offer up a bit of info here.

What is commonly known as menopause is actually peri menopause, the process by which women end up in menopause which is marked by being period free for one year.

Changing gp is not an option.she has never been a good gp.i have nothing to loose at one persons idea of gum clinic

By *piritsonfabCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'd be annoyed too. I'm 50 and no one has made any noises about stopping my mini pill.... I will object if they do!

"Well red butterfly,sorry your female doc wont let you have any more pills. given the chance i would love to fuck you any time of your month as i only shont blanks "

What an offer....how can any woman refuse?

» Add a new message to this topic