FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The clique

The clique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a post where we all can sit around the table and talk about the fab clique.

You won't get squirted at or even black balled so speak out.Name them.Point out why others avoid the forums due to them.

Let's make fab fun for all and not just the ones that are addicted to the forums.The ones that knock a round off over big words not sex.lets do as bravetart did and declare FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

bravetart got hung drawn and quartered no? (then eaten presumably..waste of tart otherwise)

think i'll let folk get on and find my own fun

"bravetart got hung drawn and quartered no? (then eaten presumably..waste of tart otherwise)

think i'll let folk get on and find my own fun "

You have been silenced haven't you

"bravetart got hung drawn and quartered no? (then eaten presumably..waste of tart otherwise)

think i'll let folk get on and find my own fun

You have been silenced haven't you "

say what now?

[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 03:21:21]

They can sit there in there cardigans trying to be Intellects but they will never take away our FREEDOM!!!!!

If you diss the clique they come out to get you.

Be afraid

"If you diss the clique they come out to get you.

Be afraid "

i hear if you say 'clique' three times into a mirror they appear behind you tutting and rolling their eyes at you

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

No matter where you go on line or in real life there will be people who know each other. They have been on longer or are more active.

I don't think its a clique or people trying to exclude others.

For the most part new posters are welcomed.

Its like everything in life.. it is what you make it.

Yes, some people may post very strong views and others may be sensitive to them. However its an adult site so not really the place for people who are easily shocked or offended.

Jump in,join in and stick to some basic principles of treating others as you wish to be treated and you won't go far wrong.

Oh and don't take it too seriously.. its an internet forum not real life.

Be afraid

i hear if you say 'clique' three times into a mirror they appear behind you tutting and rolling their eyes at you"

My bedroom would be chocka!

Be afraid

i hear if you say 'clique' three times into a mirror they appear behind you tutting and rolling their eyes at you"

Pffffft.

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"No matter where you go on line or in real life there will be people who know each other. They have been on longer or are more active.

Yes, some people may post very strong views and others may be sensitive to them. However its an adult site so not really the place for people who are easily shocked or offended.

Jump in,join in and stick to some basic principles of treating others as you wish to be treated and you won't go far wrong.

"

We never mention the C word

By *erdita Von TeaseWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

"We never mention the C word "

What cake?

By *andsonjohnMan  over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"No matter where you go on line or in real life there will be people who know each other. They have been on longer or are more active.

"

Interesting post and I agree with most of what you say but and this is a big but there is something not quite right with the forums on here and it seems to me one of the cliques on here as there I more than one actively tries to get some people suspended or banned from the forums by complaining about a opinion to the mods as a group .

Do I have evidence if this no has it happened to me no have I seen suspect behavior and a permanent bans that after reading the thread in question make no sense unless pressure was applied to a mod by a group of people yes .

If thus is happening like I suspect the mods need to get a handle on it because once a clique does it once they will keep doing it ruining the forums in the process

I've nodded on forums in the past seen the behavior in talking about first hand so anyone saying such behavior doesn't happen really needs to open there eyes

Be afraid

"We never mention the C word

What cake?"

Ok, we never mention any C word, or Haribos (the hardened members)

Members of the so called 'clique' can't even stand one another

Interesting post and I agree with most of what you say but and this is a big but there is something not quite right with the forums on here and it seems to me one of the cliques on here as there I more than one actively tries to get some people suspended or banned from the forums by complaining about a opinion to the mods as a group .

Do I have evidence if this no has it happened to me no have I seen suspect behavior and a permanent bans that after reading the thread in question make no sense unless pressure was applied to a mod by a group of people yes .

If thus is happening like I suspect the mods need to get a handle on it because once a clique does it once they will keep doing it ruining the forums in the process

I've nodded on forums in the past seen the behavior in talking about first hand so anyone saying such behavior doesn't happen really needs to open there eyes "

I very much doubt a permanent ban is given based just on one thread.

I have learned not to take the forums too seriously, the odd barbed comment here and there still occurs. But I mostly let it go above my head tbh.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

...here we go again...

*yawns, and wanders off in search of tea...

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"...here we go again...

*yawns, and wanders off in search of tea..."

two sugars if the kettles on please,

Fabville

"...here we go again...

*yawns, and wanders off in search of tea... two sugars if the kettles on please, "

Of course...

I've nodded on forums in the past seen the behavior in talking about first hand so anyone saying such behavior doesn't happen really needs to open there eyes "

How do you "see" that someone has received a ban?

I love this thread already.

I love you OP.

I love all you posters.

Can everyone in this thread be I a 'new ' clique? I'll start a new thread about it.

We Clique & Creak when we get out of bed on a morning but its just old age

"We never mention the C word "

Cock?

"

New posters are welcomed? My arse are they.

I've been on here years and there has always been talk of cliques but nowhere near as common as it is now. Nor have there ever been as many comments from regular posters about the clique and often saying that they post less as a result.

There is a group on here that hijacks threads with in jokes, that cannot ignore there there sycophantic tendancies, that insist on commenting even when they have nothing to say (I mean seriously these inane cake,popcorn, pull up a chair comments - just why?) and who on occasion jump on new posters as sport.

There is a reason these threads are more and common and there's a reason why some posters get incredibly defensive about them.

I've been on here years and there has always been talk of cliques but nowhere near as common as it is now. Nor have there ever been as many comments from regular posters about the clique and often saying that they post less as a result.

There is a group on here that hijacks threads with in jokes, that cannot ignore there there sycophantic tendancies, that insist on commenting even when they have nothing to say (I mean seriously these inane cake,popcorn, pull up a chair comments - just why?) and who on occasion jump on new posters as sport.

There is a reason these threads are more and common and there's a reason why some posters get incredibly defensive about them. "

Sorry

Is it that time of the month again? Clique threads are as regular as the movements of the planets. Kepler would be proud! This thread will also follow a well trodden path.

I'm not sure there is a clique, more a bunch of people who spend far to much time looking at the forums and chasing each other's tails posting inane crap that really should be done via PM.

Like the movement of the planets, these same people believe that these fora are the foci of ellipses of the swinging world.

Often the forum can feel like space as nobody can hear you scream, mainly because you're drowned out by the rest of the bollocks spoken.

There is definitely a group that stick together on here. I've even had one PM asking me not to say anything in disagreement against one member or they get very upset. I'll say what I like.

"There is definitely a group that stick together on here. I've even had one PM asking me not to say anything in disagreement against one member or they get very upset. I'll say what I like. "

I had a similar message a while back

"I'm not sure there is a clique,more a bunch of people who spend far to much time looking at the forums and chasing each other's tails posting inane crap that really should be done via PM.

"

Exactly And that's the clique summed up perfectly

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

I don't normally bother posting on threads like this but seriously.........I'm relatively new to Fab and even newer to the forums. Yes there is a core of people who post on the forums but I have always found them friendly and not 'cliquey' at all.

Anyway I've got my tea and cake...... carry on xx

"There is definitely a group that stick together on here. I've even had one PM asking me not to say anything in disagreement against one member or they get very upset. I'll say what I like. "

I was blocked en masse last Valentines Day of all days for saying I hoped that any unhappily single people would find someone to share Valentines with next time around.

One (now UNLOS) clique member (clearly unhappily single!) went on one about how dare I suggest all single people were unhappy (I hadn't) and when I challenged that I never said that at all (evidenced by the exact words in my post) all her mates piled in too! The clique in all its glory!

By *randMrs Spanish BrunetteCouple  over a year ago

home sweet home

"Is it that time of the month again? Clique threads are as regular as the movements of the planets. Kepler would be proud! This thread will also follow a well trodden path.

I'm not sure there is a clique, more a bunch of people who spend far to much time looking at the forums and chasing each other's tails posting inane crap that really should be done via PM.

Like the movement of the planets, these same people believe that these fora are the foci of ellipses of the swinging world.

Often the forum can feel like space as nobody can hear you scream, mainly because you're drowned out by the rest of the bollocks spoken."

That's exactly how it is. Some of us have met in real life or have being in touch by message for a while. It's not as much as clique as some people clique with eachother, others don't.

I get ignored all the time . It doesn't bother me.

Although if I got a message from someone telling me what can and can't say I will tell them to fuck off.

MrsSB

"I don't normally bother posting on threads like this but seriously.........I'm relatively new to Fab and even newer to the forums. Yes there is a core of people who post on the forums but I have always found them friendly and not 'cliquey' at all.

Anyway I've got my tea and cake...... carry on xx "

As a new forum member. Don't you think it would be easier for somebody to bring this up in a new thread to go and copy and paste from another one?

Everyone can cross reference our previous answers to such bollox.

I'd hate to think I'm recycling old material and jokes.

By *aucy tiggerWoman  over a year ago

Back where I belong

What clique? Nobody asked me to join!

*retreats to sit on the fence and offer popcorn, cake and other delicious things to unsuspecting passers-by

"What clique? Nobody asked me to join!

*retreats to sit on the fence and offer popcorn, cake and other delicious things to unsuspecting passers-by "

What cake have you got on the go? Could do with a slice this morning

"I don't normally bother posting on threads like this but seriously.........I'm relatively new to Fab and even newer to the forums. Yes there is a core of people who post on the forums but I have always found them friendly and not 'cliquey' at all.

Anyway I've got my tea and cake...... carry on xx "

What was the initiation like? ?

I always imagine the clique to be like the the main characters from Clueless or Mean Girls. Yes. Even the men

They're made up characters based on stereotypes too. I'm not a believer in the clique. People have formed bonds for good sport or bad. If you don't like what someone has to say then skip it. No drama.

Back where I belong

*retreats to sit on the fence and offer popcorn, cake and other delicious things to unsuspecting passers-by

What cake have you got on the go? Could do with a slice this morning"

What type would you like?

What type would you like? "

Something simple like me - a good Victoria sandwich

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

How does one know if someone is part of THE clique?

They all watch The Powerpuff Girls

Yes the forums have there clique gang and its a bit like being back at school

I just join in a thread if i have a mind to and often my comment will be ignored and i bothered nope i enjoy the forums love the banter end of

Back where I belong

What type would you like?

Something simple like me - a good Victoria sandwich "

One slice of Victoria sandwich coming up x

[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 07:13:27]

"[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 07:13:27]"

Don't do it Pauly!

"

"

And in the last few messages you've been proved right!

"Is it that time of the month again? Clique threads are as regular as the movements of the planets. Kepler would be proud! This thread will also follow a well trodden path.

Often the forum can feel like space as nobody can hear you scream, mainly because you're drowned out by the rest of the bollocks spoken."

marlow

Anyway I've got my tea and cake...... carry on xx

What was the initiation like? ?

"

Well can't give away any details............. but worth it for the cake

"

And in the last few messages you've been proved right!"

Would you like a slice of cake?

"[Removed by the Clique at 29/11/16 07:16:27]"

So... this is a thread where you can public out people and brand them with the word clique...

This is a thread where you can name people

This is a thread where you want to make fab fun for "all" whilst trying to force other's off, where you believe regular posters don't have sex (lol)...

Not exactly freedom is it?

"I do think that swinging should be about fun and friendships NOT drama so that's why Im here:- friendships smiles and spontaneous fun."

Practice what you preach eh OP

I'm sorry some feel excluded... but ultimately that is their choice... join in or don't.... failure to ignite a conversation is not based on whether you are in a clique or not, it is based on whether you have posted something interesting/funny, but I guess if a thread fails, it's the "cliques" fault....

"Interesting post and I agree with most of what you say but and this is a big but there is something not quite right with the forums on here and it seems to me one of the cliques on here as there I more than one actively tries to get some people suspended or banned from the forums by complaining about a opinion to the mods as a group. "

Yes, there's definitely some problems here. A clique of older men (usually the "dominant" type) who try and get younger women suspended and banned from the site as fakes when they disagree with their viewpoints in the forum. Dreadful behaviour. Just because they couldn't handle a difference in opinion.

Wait, how many people do you need to make it a clique? Can it be just one?

"This is a post where we all can sit around the table and talk about the fab clique.

You won't get squirted at or even black balled so speak out.Name them.Point out why others avoid the forums due to them.

Let's make fab fun for all and not just the ones that are addicted to the forums.The ones that knock a round off over big words not sex.lets do as bravetart did and declare FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!"

I can't be the only one that is envisaging a scene similar to the bell ringing nun...."Shame. Shame. Shame! !"?

Back where I belong

"Interesting post and I agree with most of what you say but and this is a big but there is something not quite right with the forums on here and it seems to me one of the cliques on here as there I more than one actively tries to get some people suspended or banned from the forums by complaining about a opinion to the mods as a group.

Yes, there's definitely some problems here. A clique of older men (usually the "dominant" type) who try and get younger women suspended and banned from the site as fakes when they disagree with their viewpoints in the forum. Dreadful behaviour. Just because they couldn't handle a difference in opinion.

Wait, how many people do you need to make it a clique? Can it be just one? "

Think there has to be more than one, otherwise they wouldn't clique! Lol

"[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 07:13:27]

Don't do it Pauly!"

Have we met?

"So... this is a thread where you can public out people and brand them with the word clique...

This is a thread where you want to make fab fun for "all" whilst trying to force other's off, where you believe regular posters don't have sex (lol)...

"I do think that swinging should be about fun and friendships NOT drama so that's why Im here:- friendships smiles and spontaneous fun."

I'm sorry some feel excluded... but ultimately that is their choice... join in or don't.... failure to ignite a conversation is not based on whether you are in a clique or not, it is based on whether you have posted something interesting/funny, but I guess if a thread fails, it's the "cliques" fault...."

the amount of people who blame this so-called clique for comments of theirs being ignored is laughable. I'm pretty sure everyone who uses the forums has had a comment ignored on here. There's no conspiracy behind it

Don't do it Pauly!

Have we met? "

No

Don't do it Pauly!

Have we met?

No "

Want to?

Don't do it Pauly!

Have we met?

No

Want to? "

Do you dribble?

Don't do it Pauly!

Have we met?

No

Want to?

Do you dribble? "

If you sit to one side you won't see it

By *he Big Five OhhMan  over a year ago

bristol

I've got a click... it's my age

"So... this is a thread where you can public out people and brand them with the word clique...

I'm sorry some feel excluded... but ultimately that is their choice... join in or don't.... failure to ignite a conversation is not based on whether you are in a clique or not, it is based on whether you have posted something interesting/funny, but I guess if a thread fails, it's the "cliques" fault...."

Why do I have to go to work? can't we have this at night or the weekend?

The Clique exists alright, by not trying to exist they exist all the same. They may may have lost their original cheerleader but by god the "step in" is more than a match, may not be any twirls or pixie dust....yet!

"

Exactly this, very well worded.

By *eaded_BazMan  over a year ago

Truro

Surely if you are trying to rally support in your opinion that there is a clique, are you not inciting clique mentality.

Don't take this site, the forums, the people on them and yourself so seriously.

Some people chat privately, some openly and some are just voyeurs. You will find this type of behaviour in all walks of life.

I comment on and start the odd thread, whether I get comments about it is not a problem and don't feel like I've been cliqued if I don't, I think those who seek to exclude others are soon found out.

You know chatting on here and meeting in real life are not mutually exclusive.

Just enjoy this and the characters within.

I'm sorry some feel excluded... but ultimately that is their choice... join in or don't.... failure to ignite a conversation is not based on whether you are in a clique or not, it is based on whether you have posted something interesting/funny, but I guess if a thread fails, it's the "cliques" fault....

the amount of people who blame this so-called clique for comments of theirs being ignored is laughable. I'm pretty sure everyone who uses the forums has had a comment ignored on here. There's no conspiracy behind it "

I can see both sides of this. I don't think fir a minute the clique make a conscious (or unconscious for that matter ( decision to ignore and blank people. But equally posts get lost, threads get derailed by their actions

the amount of people who blame this so-called clique for comments of theirs being ignored is laughable. I'm pretty sure everyone who uses the forums has had a comment ignored on here. There's no conspiracy behind it

I can see both sides of this. I don't think fir a minute the clique make a conscious (or unconscious for that matter ( decision to ignore and blank people. But equally posts get lost, threads get derailed by their actions"

"Interesting post and I agree with most of what you say but and this is a big but there is something not quite right with the forums on here and it seems to me one of the cliques on here as there I more than one actively tries to get some people suspended or banned from the forums by complaining about a opinion to the mods as a group.

Wait, how many people do you need to make it a clique? Can it be just one? "

I'll be in a clique with you as I agree with your posts all the time

I've been on and off this site for a few years but only started using the forums around 6 months ago. As a new poster I was welcomed and found everyone really friendly, and now as a 'regular' poster I still find the same in the most part. There are a few people who seem to try to be offended by everything on here, or purposefully start an argument, but I'm not sure they're all in it together.

I'm still on the whole rather oblivious to there being an actual 'clique'

Well I can honestly say I don't report other people's posts...I don't message other people about forum posters....I welcome new posters (when it's pointed out to me that they are new (green arrow will help you here) and I am sick and tired of defending my right to post inane banter on a regular basis without some miseryfuck feeling excluded and dishing out the word "clique"...

Laughably it's the same miseryfucks that then go on to claim that regular forum posters take the forum too seriously.....

Golly gosh I have been back on the forums a few weeks after my fanatical. This is the first C thread.

There are people , like myself who regularly post on the forums. I ad a wonderful warm welcome from friends old and new.

OP , just go with the flow , enjoy the site . That's what I do . Make some new chums and if your lucky like I have been you may meet a few splendidly spitting people .

"Golly gosh I have been back on the forums a few weeks after my fanatical. This is the first C thread.

There are people , like myself who regularly post on the forums. I ad a wonderful warm welcome from friends old and new.

OP , just go with the flow , enjoy the site . That's what I do . Make some new chums and if your lucky like I have been you may meet a few splendidly spitting people .

"

and you haven't met the best yet

My sub-personalities wanted to form a clique but couldn't agree who was in or out.

"...here we go again...

*yawns, and wanders off in search of tea... two sugars if the kettles on please,

Of course... "

And some ginger cake please....

"My sub-personalities wanted to form a clique but couldn't agree who was in or out."

Who said that?

"My sub-personalities wanted to form a clique but couldn't agree who was in or out.

Who said that?"

thats my line mr

"My sub-personalities wanted to form a clique but couldn't agree who was in or out.

Who said that?"

"Golly gosh I have been back on the forums a few weeks after my fanatical. This is the first C thread.

and you haven't met the best yet "

Ha ha well who knows what the future may bring

"Well I can honestly say I don't report other people's posts...I don't message other people about forum posters....I welcome new posters (when it's pointed out to me that they are new (green arrow will help you here) and I am sick and tired of defending my right to post inane banter on a regular basis without some miseryfuck feeling excluded and dishing out the word "clique"...

Laughably it's the same miseryfucks that then go on to claim that regular forum posters take the forum too seriously.....

"

Said Pauly. Seriously.

"

Totally agree although you can keep the spitting - each to their own

Totally agree although you can keep the spitting - each to their own "

Whoops boiling autocarrot spiffing lol not spitting that would be awful lol

"Well I can honestly say I don't report other people's posts...I don't message other people about forum posters....I welcome new posters (when it's pointed out to me that they are new (green arrow will help you here) and I am sick and tired of defending my right to post inane banter on a regular basis without some miseryfuck feeling excluded and dishing out the word "clique"...

Said Pauly. Seriously. "

Gotta love irony!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"This is a post where we all can sit around the table and talk about the fab clique.

Let's make fab fun for all and not just the ones that are addicted to the forums.The ones that knock a round off over big words not sex.lets do as bravetart did and declare FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!"

Lets make the forums fun by naming, sharing and blaming individuals.... No thanks, not my idea of fun. I'll just stick to ignoring the people and posts I don't like (except this in cos I'm making a point ).

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Oh OP, I'm a tad disappointed. I thought you were going to mention wombles or cover your clique message up in 'ghetto' language moaning about people who use big words as you've done several times before.

There's not a clique. It can be vomit inducing at times with it's love ins, it can appear slightly sycophantic (dat be da bum lick) and down right argumentative but you find the same people posting on the same threads because that's what they like naturally (unless of course it's a well executed facade). Join in where you want OP but don't blame a lack of success on a clique - everyone gets ignored at times, just get on with it.

Wembley

Let's make fab fun for all and not just the ones that are addicted to the forums.The ones that knock a round off over big words not sex.lets do as bravetart did and declare FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets make the forums fun by naming, sharing and blaming individuals.... No thanks, not my idea of fun. I'll just stick to ignoring the people and posts I don't like (except this in cos I'm making a point ). "

Yeah

[ banned ]

the OP starts a thread about naming the clique & doesn't offer any names up, hmmmmm.....

Who said that?

thats my line mr "

Plagiarists'r'us

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Lets make the forums fun by naming, sharing and blaming individuals.... No thanks, not my idea of fun. I'll just stick to ignoring the people and posts I don't like (except this in cos I'm making a point ).

Yeah

[ banned ]"

Who's banned?!

Just think of a different term for clique, many people on here don't seem to like it. All you're referring to are a bunch of regulars who spend time talking to one another and may or may not have met in person and are seen in every area of life. The only thing is, not everyone was part of the group to start with, you had to work your way in (if you can be bothered), it's just about joining in and to some extent, on here, posting/commenting regularly to get noticed.

Wembley

[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 08:04:42]

Really?!

People take the shite that's spouted on here waaay to seriously.

I'd make a point disagreeing with the said person & the one that PM'd me wherever possible.

Wembley

[Removed by poster at 29/11/16 08:05:56]

"There is definitely a group that stick together on here. I've even had one PM asking me not to say anything in disagreement against one member or they get very upset. I'll say what I like.

Really?!

People take the shite that's spouted on here waaay to seriously.

I'd make a point disagreeing with the said person & the one that PM'd me wherever possible."

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I think it's ok to disagree with people, I often do

For me I have my own thoughts about things

marlow

"

Wembley

Yeah

[ banned ]

Who's banned?! "

I meant, I will get banned; but the idea sounds fun

Meh

no clique - just familiarity

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ooooh do I get to be in the clique or am I an outcast now?

Seriously though... some of us need to get out more. When your life is reduced to tearing apart other people on an Internet forum and your getting kicks out of it, no matter how much you tell yourself you're cool about that, you're really not and deep down you know it. Go read a book, watch a movie, get a hobbit (or even a hobby - gotta love autocarrot!) but don't kid yourself into thinking it makes you better than the person who's happy pottering round in a forum posting inane banter with friends until they're scorned by someone with bigger issues. It doesn't.

Admin run the forums as part of the site. They choose the rules and we help them with that because as members we abide by the rules they set. As a Mod I'm no more interested in the petty squabbles than I am in currant affairs or religion. If someone breaks the rules and I catch them then they take the naughty step they're given and don't bitch about it. If you're still whinging about unfair treatment because you don't think you've done anything wrong then you need to go read the rules.

Anyone willing to post the names of those in the clique?

Edinburgh

Haha @ currant!

You get the drift!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"...here we go again...

*yawns, and wanders off in search of tea..."

Same,but coffee...

"Ooooh do I get to be in the clique or am I an outcast now?

Seriously though... some of us need to get out more. When your life is reduced to tearing apart other people on an Internet forum and your getting kicks out of it, no matter how much you tell yourself you're cool about that, you're really not and deep down you know it. Go read a book, watch a movie, get a hobbit (or even a hobby - gotta love autocarrot!) but don't kid yourself into thinking it makes you better than the person who's happy pottering round in a forum posting inane banter with friends until they're scorned by someone with bigger issues. It doesn't.

Admin run the forums as part of the site. They choose the rules and we help them with that because as members we abide by the rules they set. As a Mod I'm no more interested in the petty squabbles than I am in currant affairs or religion. If someone breaks the rules and I catch them then they take the naughty step they're given and don't bitch about it. If you're still whinging about unfair treatment because you don't think you've done anything wrong then you need to go read the rules. "

jolly well said , never take the forums to seriously and chaps and chappesses let's just be a tad nicer to one another

"[Removed by the Clique at 29/11/16 07:16:27]"

Admin run the forums as part of the site. They choose the rules and we help them with that because as members we abide by the rules they set. As a Mod I'm no more interested in the petty squabbles than I am in currant affairs or religion. If someone breaks the rules and I catch them then they take the naughty step they're given and don't bitch about it. If you're still whinging about unfair treatment because you don't think you've done anything wrong then you need to go read the rules.

jolly well said , never take the forums to seriously and chaps and chappesses let's just be a tad nicer to one another "

Fuck you and stick that last stupid idea of yours, up your hole!

*mods. This is clearly a joke.

Walking taff. You know I'm kidding.!

"Anyone willing to post the names of those in the clique?"

yeah right

"Anyone willing to post the names of those in the clique?

yeah right"

I've looked and can't find any names anywhere.

I even looked for the 'leader' and there's nothing.

I think the new Clique killed them.

"Anyone willing to post the names of those in the clique?"

Everyone who has posted on this thread.

Except me of course

Edinburgh

"

"

That'll be the most action my hole has seen this year!

yeah right

I think the new Clique killed them. "

They're all gaffer taped up in the back of my van, I'm awaiting instructions on what to do with them

"

What about the fanatical,what's that then?

"

That'll be the most action my hole has seen this year! "

I'm Glad I helped out.

What about the fanatical,what's that then? "

Whoops I should review my posts , fabbatical lol

yeah right

They're all gaffer taped up in the back of my van, I'm awaiting instructions on what to do with them "

Are you sure that was the clique? And not just kidnapped your hotlist?

yeah right"

Didn't someone recently post a list o names and then left the site, but the list was removed?

And me of course "

Fify.

And me of course

Fify. "

I rarely use it as it is a clique of mostly over opionated people on the rare occasion there is something worth reading it usually gets spoilt

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I have to admit to having a lady wank over certain big words. I think I'm in the clique.

yeah right

They're all gaffer taped up in the back of my van, I'm awaiting instructions on what to do with them

Are you sure that was the clique? And not just kidnapped your hotlist? "

Shhhhhhhh

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Admin run the forums as part of the site. They choose the rules and we help them with that because as members we abide by the rules they set. As a Mod I'm no more interested in the petty squabbles than I am in currant affairs or religion. If someone breaks the rules and I catch them then they take the naughty step they're given and don't bitch about it. If you're still whinging about unfair treatment because you don't think you've done anything wrong then you need to go read the rules. "

Well said that girl of the dirty variety!

Move on folks really! Surely there are better things to be doing on a Tuesday morning!?

Personally I'm off to meet a new lovely for a social as a prelude to filthy sex.... As sex is what I'm actually here for! (I know you're all shocked! )

Have a great day clique or otherwise!

An observation.....people who spend a considerable amount of time in the forums, who want to be popular & be 'friends' with all and sundry gravitate to others of a similar nature. A group is formed as they all have a vested interest in keeping it going.

A clique isn't necessarily a bad thing but it can make those that don't want to sign up to the ideal feel sidelined at times.

yeah right

Didn't someone recently post a list o names and then left the site, but the list was removed?"

Yes, the thread ran for a while before being removed.

What have I missed?

I opted to drive half the length of the country and get my bottom fucked by a team of black men in Chams instead of posting rubbish for a change. (Boasting )

What I miss?

I love big breasts and curves and plus size ladies

Here, have a thumb

By *iver2015Woman  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Do the people in the clique know that they're in it or do they think they're outsiders?

If they all think they're outsiders then does the clique really exist?

"What have I missed?

I opted to drive half the length of the country and get my bottom fucked by a team of black men in Chams instead of posting rubbish for a change. (Boasting )

What I miss? "

Ooh lucky you

Well said that girl of the dirty variety!

Move on folks really! Surely there are better things to be doing on a Tuesday morning!?

Personally I'm off to meet a new lovely for a social as a prelude to filthy sex.... As sex is what I'm actually here for! (I know you're all shocked! )

Have a great day clique or otherwise! "

I missed the original post of this.

And that says something.

We make freinds and immediately notice people we become familiar with.

I like it to 'making new friends'.

But, have I got anything better to do than enjoy some banter? No.

and these clique threads are hillarious. I get to see how people act. And don't we all enjoy getting to know people here?

Someone wait for the mods to go offline then stick the list up again,I can't remember who was on it

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

Go find a hobby. Or learn not to be so paranoid.

I feel for you if this is how you think.

If said clique does exist. I am deeply sorry I have offended you. Feel free to message is and you can come around and discuss over a cup of tea like to civilised adults.

( shakes his head as he has a busy day at work and just cannot believe people think this way )

"What have I missed?

What I miss?

Ooh lucky you "

I know

Boasting black man's bitch. That's me.

Soooo. This clique.... who dares to talk of the forum inner circle?

"Do the people in the clique know that they're in it or do they think they're outsiders?

If they all think they're outsiders then does the clique really exist? "

Too deep for me!

*you won't here me say that again

Edinburgh

"Someone wait for the mods to go offline then stick the list up again,I can't remember who was on it "

Send it to me too! /curious if I made the cut!

Ffs!

Been here under various guises for 8 years.

Post or don't post. No one really cares!

Except when you openly call someone a cunt- then the mods care pretty fast!

Grow up and suck it up- tread it like a kids playground and you can't go far wrong!

V

"Yes the forums have there clique gang and its a bit like being back at school

I just join in a thread if i have a mind to and often my comment will be ignored and i bothered nope i enjoy the forums love the banter end of"

"Someone wait for the mods to go offline then stick the list up again,I can't remember who was on it

Send it to me too! /curious if I made the cut! "

Ooooppps. Sssshhhhh.

Teacher approaching

"Someone wait for the mods to go offline then stick the list up again,I can't remember who was on it "

She was, 'er over there, him definitely. Oh and they are.

This is the only clique where members have no idea they're part of it...

"Someone wait for the mods to go offline then stick the list up again,I can't remember who was on it

Me too... I want to be nosey and judgemental!

Oh who gives a shite, really. Get over it.

Also, no one gets a permanent ban because of one or two reports from "the clique". More like a sustained and targeted campaign of cuntiness that's been witnessed by the mods.

Send it to me too! /curious if I made the cut!

Ooooppps. Sssshhhhh.

Teacher approaching "

Bbbbrrrrrr.

This heater in my chameleons guest room is losing the battle this morning.

Rachael changes subject while the teacher's hanging around.

Did I mention all those black guys and my pleasantly sore bottom?

"Bbbbrrrrrr.

Did I mention all those black guys and my pleasantly sore bottom? "

Like a dinosaur?

Megasaurarse?

By *emplarWarriorMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Oh who gives a shite, really. Get over it.

Also, no one gets a permanent ban because of one or two reports from "the clique". More like a sustained and targeted campaign of cuntiness that's been witnessed by the mods. "

Also, no one gets a permanent ban because of one or two reports from "the clique". More like a sustained and targeted campaign of cuntiness that's been witnessed by the mods. "

'Cuntiness'

Great word, think I'll campaign for it's addition to the Oxford

"Bbbbrrrrrr.

Did I mention all those black guys and my pleasantly sore bottom?

Like a dinosaur?

Megasaurarse? "

Yep. Just like a dinosaur

Has she gone yet?

Rachael peeps out from under the duvet. Looks around.

Oooo careful with that thing. It nearly went up my botty

Who gives a shit?

Some do....some don't!

I never said that! . I can't remember myself who made the cut

She was, 'er over there, him definitely. Oh and they are."

You were on it wasn't you

You were on it wasn't you "

No, I distinctly remember we weren't and it still PISSES ME OFF to this day!

No, I distinctly remember we weren't and it still PISSES ME OFF to this day! "

Me neither,you do realise all the best people weren't on it don't you

Edinburgh

Yeah but who made the list... don't they know who we are?!

*flicks hair*

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

There is a perception of a clique. In reality if you look at the posts of frequent posters, many don't agree with each other, lots dont meet. Some do agree with each other and do meet.

Post whatever you like. People who disagree with you or take offence, you won't want to meet anyway.

The fear factor of posting and being 'shot down' is just that, a fear factor. Just go for it and use the forum how you like.

"There is a perception of a clique. In reality if you look at the posts of frequent posters, many don't agree with each other, lots dont meet. Some do agree with each other and do meet.

Post whatever you like. People who disagree with you or take offence, you won't want to meet anyway.

The fear factor of posting and being 'shot down' is just that, a fear factor. Just go for it and use the forum how you like."

This gets a

Lol @ the clique aka sheep

Baaaaa baaaaa

There is a reason these threads are more and common and there's a reason why some posters get incredibly defensive about them. "

Agreed!

We don't know who the clique are and we really don't care who they are.

We certainly ain't part of it and would never wish to be.

Same in virtual life as real life really.

I wasn't on it either

"There is a perception of a clique. In reality if you look at the posts of frequent posters, many don't agree with each other, lots dont meet. Some do agree with each other and do meet.

The fear factor of posting and being 'shot down' is just that, a fear factor. Just go for it and use the forum how you like."

When I was new I used to have the fear factor of being shot down, if was fairly brutal a few years ago.

Now I don't give a shit & say what I want albeit in a reasonable way. If you want to meet me then at least you'll know the real me, not a sweetened up version.

and you're only as popular as the next person on here, Fabs is a fickle place.

I wasn't on it either "

Keep telling me who wasn't on it. I can whittle it down to who was.

Me neither,you do realise all the best people weren't on it don't you "

I saw a copy of the list and I think all the best people WERE on it

I wasn't on it either "

We're outcasts

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

There is a reason these threads are more and common and there's a reason why some posters get incredibly defensive about them.

Agreed!"

So should the frequent posters not post? Or joke with their virtual and real friends?

I agree jumping on people does happen, and that comes from all quarters, not just regulars.

Why does it matter if a regular posts on a thread? Just answer the post you want to answer and ignore the hijack posts.

Everybody makes the forum.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"An observation.....people who spend a considerable amount of time in the forums, who want to be popular & be 'friends' with all and sundry gravitate to others of a similar nature. A group is formed as they all have a vested interest in keeping it going.

A clique isn't necessarily a bad thing but it can make those that don't want to sign up to the ideal feel sidelined at times.

"

Exactly - it's a bit cliquey here. So what! !!

Me neither,you do realise all the best people weren't on it don't you

I saw a copy of the list and I think all the best people WERE on it "

Cheeky,they so weren't!

"There is definitely a group that stick together on here. I've even had one PM asking me not to say anything in disagreement against one member or they get very upset. I'll say what I like.

I was blocked en masse last Valentines Day of all days for saying I hoped that any unhappily single people would find someone to share Valentines with next time around.

One (now UNLOS) clique member (clearly unhappily single!) went on one about how dare I suggest all single people were unhappy (I hadn't) and when I challenged that I never said that at all (evidenced by the exact words in my post) all her mates piled in too! The clique in all its glory! "

I remember that, you really hit a nerve there.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I don't believe in cliques. I was told a while ago that I had made 'that' list which I was surprised about because I'm mostly ignored, plus, I don't remember filling in any forms

As the sun sets on yet another highly entertaining click thread , let's have the plastics back where they belong, the geeks in their corner, the emos in their coffins, the jocks can go back to preening themselves, the fuglies in their boxes, and the teachers can all feck off.

PS, it was a deliberate typo for shitty comedy effect.

"I don't believe in cliques. I was told a while ago that I had made 'that' list which I was surprised about because I'm mostly ignored, plus, I don't remember filling in any forms "

I've a form for you here to sign! It is legally binding.

*Don't read the small print please.

This is the thread where people get banned, right

Cake, Hariono, or popcorn anyone?

Never allowed my self to feel included ,,,,,,never allowed myself to feel excluded, never felt intimidated ..... never felt like an outsider ,,,,, just float in float out doing my own thing ....

The truth being I've been coming too the lounge longer than most and over that time witnessed 1000's of regular posters come go, but I've never seen the formation of a permanent clique....... so basically unless you can top that with hard evidence all you clique mongers are talking utter bollix .....

In your faces

Fabville

"...here we go again...

*yawns, and wanders off in search of tea... two sugars if the kettles on please,

Of course...

And some ginger cake please...."

Would that be stem ginger, or sticky ginger cake?

We took this down in 6 hrs. Cool

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

You won't get squirted at or even black balled so speak out.Name them.

!"

You would get banned though.

To your OP , I would be the first to say sometimes the forum isn't a welcoming place but in the main it can be fun and a minefield of information.

To other comments, it wouldn't matter how many people report a post, unless it broke rules you wouldn't get a ban.The reports don't go to the mods and the mods are not encouraged to have people mailing them about the forum. If they do get mail the mods steer people to Admin themselves. That way the mods shouldn't be accused of what was implied further up.

I just saw a good piece of advice on another thread where the people left, it might be apt for this as I think people do take things too seriously.

Lighten up you can't spend your entire lives being angry with everyone who has an opinion that's not yours.

Open your minds and your hearts life is too short