FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > immoral

immoral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy pair OP   Couple  over a year ago

Greenwich London

Is swinging are

Please don't look at it from the point of view of a fab swinger but from just the so called vanilla people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can only look at it from my point of view but I would have to say no, it isn't

No. Perfectly normal. Monogomy is the odd behaviour.

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

"

Is swinging are

Please don't look at it from the point of view of a fab swinger but from just the so called vanilla people "

There's a lot who have issues with the idea of couples swapping and can't grasp how you could let your spouse have sex with anyone else. Probably just as many who'd say it's preferable to cheating.

Haha. If i look at it from a closed mind that's programmed to think a certain way. It's immoral.

But swingers/couples on here are programmed a certain way to be open minded. (Some are. Some aren't )

But yeh, from vanilla. We're all going to burn in hell

Greenwich London

"Haha. If i look at it from a closed mind that's programmed to think a certain way. It's immoral.

But swingers/couples on here are programmed a certain way to be open minded. (Some are. Some aren't )

But yeh, from vanilla. We're all going to burn in hell "

And we guess most have a close mind which it can be so frustrating

"No. Perfectly normal. Monogomy is the odd behaviour."

I wouldn't say that either.

Sounds like swingers are the best because they swing.

Some people are perfectly happy in a monogomy relationship while some other aren't.

Greenwich London

"No. Perfectly normal. Monogomy is the odd behaviour.

Some people are perfectly happy in a monogomy relationship while some other aren't.

"

Yes very true we agree with that

Moral or immoral, all depends on your upbringing and views of the society you have.

Definitely immoral. That's why I like it

Greenwich London

"Definitely immoral. That's why I like it "

We like your thinking

It is adultery

ask me this 10 years ago and i might have said yes - not any more

The way I see it, humans are animals. Still part of the animal kingdom. Realistically we've invented slightly more advanced tools and technology than most other animals, but conscience is a social construct.

There is far more in life to worry about. Food in your belly, clean water and a roof over your head. Screw what society thinks of you.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

From my earliest moments of understanding what swinging is....I have never thought of it as immoral.

Greenwich London

"Screw what society thinks of you."

Yes indeed that is the way everyone should be thinking, but then many other thing we need to worry about in life too

By *annooWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

unfortunatly once i opened my eyes to life and how open mindedness can be.......i cant imagine closing my mind again

i think before i came on here and understood it better i would have said it's adultery so immoral for that. even then i wouldn't have said it's wrong and judged people for doing it.

but now i understand it's 2 people openly enjoying sex with others and being honest with each other and having a healthy sex life i'd say it isn't immoral at all.

i'm not into swinging and just here for the fucks, but i'm not exactly vanilla either.

Don't think there's any doubting that people not on this site would find it to be completely immoral. If we're honest, many site users will themselves acknowledge it is immoral (if they are cheating on their spouse for example, though some may argue then that isn't what swinging is about)

Interesting to see how most ppl oppose one world to another.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but from what I can gather it seems like:

'The ones who swing are obsvioulsy open minded, sexually speaking as against the ones who don't'

"Yes indeed that is the way everyone should be thinking, but then many other thing we need to worry about in life too"

Like what out of curiosity? If you can fulfil the base instincts and basic needs, your life is sorted. People get caught up in the finer details.

People need to take a leaf out of Tyler Dryden's book. Admittedly didn't exist, and was a figment of schizophrenia.. But dude didn't give a shit. He just did whatever he felt like.

I went out earlier wearing the Mrs fleecy pyjamas and looked badass. I was warm, didn't care what I looked like.

Maybe it takes a certain kinda person!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

It is either adultery or promiscuity or both. Is adultery or promiscuity immoral?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I only think sex is immoral if its illegal or non consensual. There are loads of things way more immoral than people enjoying each others bodies.

I'm pretty sure that lots of people would disagree with that though.

Perhaps this is generational, but I don't think any of my "vanilla" monogamous friends would find any of this immoral. I don't think they'd really care. There's a tendency by some to look down upon the vanilla and monogamous as the unenlightened ones. I don't think this is the case, they've just made different decisions.

"I only think sex is immoral if its illegal or non consensual. There are loads of things way more immoral than people enjoying each others bodies.

I'm pretty sure that lots of people would disagree with that though."

Totally agree and what ppl do in private, if all parts are consensual, it is totally moral to me.

However, in my opinion if they sort of force their behaviours onto other, such as habing sex in public area, it is immorale.

Greenwich London

"It is either adultery or promiscuity or both. Is adultery or promiscuity immoral?"

We think both is immoral but we don't judge any one in such a situation, swinging is not as it like mentioned it is just sex between consenting adults

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I only think sex is immoral if its illegal or non consensual. There are loads of things way more immoral than people enjoying each others bodies.

I'm pretty sure that lots of people would disagree with that though.

Totally agree and what ppl do in private, if all parts are consensual, it is totally moral to me.

However, in my opinion if they sort of force their behaviours onto other, such as habing sex in public area, it is immorale. "

Yes.

Consensual sex pales beside people who con the elderly out of their money for instance.

Morality is just a human concept.

Therefore looking from the outside its amoral

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

My personal view has been "if nobody is being damaged, then it's fine". And I remember putting forward that point of view aged 11. So clearly I've been of that mindset a long time.

However I certainly know people, my mother for example, who would think that this lifestyle is entirely immoral and "wrong" even where everyone consents and enjoys.

For as long as I can remember, certainly going back to the age of 6, I have felt that ethics and morality are not universal...not laid down in some "big book in the sky". Perhaps, as my mother is often wont to tell me....I am not normal LOL.

consenting adults having fun? not immoral if you are not cheaying on a partner.

[Removed by poster at 30/11/16 07:27:37]

Everyone has a different moral code. What THEY do will be acceptable. What others do often less so.

Some will think having a 20 person Bukkake gangbang is fine as they like it. But a bit of cock and ball torture? What!? That crosses a line!

To someone in the vanilla world all of us are immoral.

The couples on here will say cheating is immoral. Yet their 'consentual' adultery is fine.

Morals are a subjective thing and will depend on your ethics and values, your journey through life and hence your experiences and also your culture etc.

Who's to say anyone moral codes are better than anyone else's? They may be different but it doesn't mean you're right and theirs is wrong!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Exactly this!

There are people on here happy to swing with couples but would never consider sharing a partner of theirs, and quit the site the minute they hook up, so let's not delude ourselves by thinking all swingers have open minds and a liberal approach to sex: that's simply not true!

Immoral? Oh yes please!... But I would rather think of it as being fun!

By *etter the devil you knowWoman  over a year ago

Lyndhurst

"

I sort of envy couples who are that happy that they dont need to have sex with others.

I sort of envy couples who are that happy that they dont need to have sex with others."

Me too

Since everyone sees the distinction between right and wrong differently.

Then it both is and isn't immoral. Depending on who you are.

» Add a new message to this topic