FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ryan giggs

Ryan giggs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abio OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Who would have thought it was him eh! Rotter and scoundrel lol

P.s mods.... Allowed to mention it now! Lol honest!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Who would have thought it was him eh! Rotter and scoundrel lol

P.s mods.... Allowed to mention it now! Lol honest!"

By *exybabyMan  over a year ago

Canterbury....ish

You mean to say you've only just found out???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

i think he should have just taken it like a man in the first place dont you ??? he hasnt done himself any favours by compoundinmg the issue ...no sympathy for him

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Seriously, as i said on another thread if some well known person is going to have an affair/go with a prostitute or whatever chances are they are going to get caught and it put in the newspapers. If you dont want it splashed all over the papers then behave yourself

Newcastle and Gateshead

"You mean to say you've only just found out???"

Oh god no! Known for ages but this is the 1st time we have been legally allowed to say it! Lol have to say it takes all the fun out of it if everyone now knows! Lol

Will have to find a new secret footballer with an injunction out there..... Oops there is! Lol

By *ottyhunkCouple  over a year ago

Leyburn

[Removed by poster at 23/05/11 18:15:22]

I was not really that interested in which footballer it was but I would love to have been in the room when his (no doubt hugely expensive) lawyers convinced him it was worth spending god-knows how much on trying to take legal action against Twitter when someone with an NVQ in law could have told him California is errr, somewhat outside of the UK's jurisidiction and in addition the US has enacted law that specifically prohibits the ridiculous UK libel laws having any effect. Talk about candy off a baby!

What a sly dog! not so clean cut family man after all! Gotta feel sorry for his wife.

Imogen Thomas is trash and knew what she was doing, she is going be rich with deals from papers, mags and tv.

Whilst not condoning the fact that Giggs cheated on his wife I feel it's absolutely shocking that the media et al can decide for themselves if they are going to adhere to a court order or not. I find it even more shocking that someone can have their rights to privacy run up the flagpole of 'free speech' when the reality of it is that rags like The Sun were only pissed off about (and kept the story alive) because it makes them MONEY.

Free speech/Freedom of the Press - my arse - this was only ever about circulation figures and hard currency.

Giggs and his wife have a lot to sort out but that's their business and nobody else's.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"What a sly dog! not so clean cut family man after all! Gotta feel sorry for his wife.

Imogen Thomas is trash and knew what she was doing, she is going be rich with deals from papers, mags and tv."

why is she trash?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

ps... any money she makes is multiplied because of his silly injunction.

and probably his one weeks wage..

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Whilst not condoning the fact that Giggs cheated on his wife I feel it's absolutely shocking that the media et al can decide for themselves if they are going to adhere to a court order or not. I find it even more shocking that someone can have their rights to privacy run up the flagpole of 'free speech' when the reality of it is that rags like The Sun were only pissed off about (and kept the story alive) because it makes them MONEY.

Free speech/Freedom of the Press - my arse - this was only ever about circulation figures and hard currency.

Giggs and his wife have a lot to sort out but that's their business and nobody else's."

But why are people talking about peoples rights to privacy now. News papers have been filled with gossip and latest scandal since they where first published. Its not something that has happened in the last 6 months. Ok people are now trying to get injunctions and super injunctions, what is that going to stop. Things spread like wild fire, we no longer rely on just the media. If they cant find out on twitter there will be another source. If you do something wrong you have to accept you got to do the time. Whether its a local person having an affair becoming talk of the town or a well known celebrity hitting the headlines

When Princess Di was hounded to death almost everyone was screaming out for a Privacy Law. Now they don't want one.

Its hypocritical.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"When Princess Di was hounded to death almost everyone was screaming out for a Privacy Law. Now they don't want one.

Its hypocritical."

agree Wishy but this was privacy on one side..

Newcastle and Gateshead

Whilst agreeing with you wishy I do think that in the end of the day he made a bad decision on trying to take on the press... If it had all come out 4 weeks ago would we have all still been talking about it? No! Today's headlines are tomorrow's chip wrapper paper... The lawyer who has been advising him should be shot and they are the ones who caused this saga to drag!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

that 'newspaper' were at the High Court again ealier today not for the first time attempting to throw this out.

not in any fight for 'freedom of the press' or to 'carry out investigative journalism in the public interest'

purely 'cos they know all the other papers will run with the story tomorrow and their 'scoop' will lose its effect eg. less sales as wishy says.

we used to have newspapers in this country, we now largly have tabloid tripe filled with 'tittle tattle'

He should never have played away in the first place however people do it everyday and who really cares except his wife and family??? but secondly if someone is married you stay away end of, there are thousands of single "footballers" out there so I have absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever.

"When Princess Di was hounded to death almost everyone was screaming out for a Privacy Law. Now they don't want one.

Its hypocritical.

agree Wishy but this was privacy on one side.."

Yes I know. The injunction should never have been granted in the first place as all it did was feed the fire of rag mags who live and breathe on the indiscretions of the rich and famous.

This was never about the right to print freely, it was a war between the media and the establishment and Giggs played straight into the media's hands by trying to sue Twitter.

Giggs should have stayed faithful to his wife, of course, but it dismays me that as a society we seem to want to lap up this sort of sleazy information with a passion.

"..but secondly if someone is married you stay away end of, there are thousands of single "footballers" out there so I have absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever."

I bet she is on her third bottle of Krug right now as she rings Max Clifford to hammer out her fees for her story. She knew what she was getting into when she met him, and as you say, she should have stayed well clear but then hasn't she always been seeking celebrity ever since she went on BB.

I guess she has it now, and a wheelbarrow full of dosh to go with it is winging it's way to Wales as we speak no doubt.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"He should never have played away in the first place however people do it everyday and who really cares except his wife and family??? but secondly if someone is married you stay away end of, there are thousands of single "footballers" out there so I have absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever."

try saying that to the swingers on here

"Whilst not condoning the fact that Giggs cheated on his wife I feel it's absolutely shocking that the media et al can decide for themselves if they are going to adhere to a court order or not. I find it even more shocking that someone can have their rights to privacy run up the flagpole of 'free speech' when the reality of it is that rags like The Sun were only pissed off about (and kept the story alive) because it makes them MONEY.

Giggs and his wife have a lot to sort out but that's their business and nobody else's."

Totally agree. I also think it's shocking how the latest twist has been portrayed. Evenb the MP that named him is talking bollocks. The reality is that he wasn't interested in suing any joe public twitter users, he was trying to proove that The Sun's "joournalists" had leaked the story on twitter before appealling the injunction on tyhe grounds of the name being in the public domain. The Sun are already on a contempt of court charge regarding the Jo Yeates murder and this could (because I assume/hope he will continue it) be a second one.

The behavious of the press is disgraceful.

"try saying that to the swingers on here "

I read a 'single' woman's profile on here earlier today and she stated that she was 'attached' so she wasn't looking for love/attachment etc just a regular fuck.

Somehow it seems that that's acceptable whereas a guy saying the same thing is hounded as an asshole.

"Totally agree. I also think it's shocking how the latest twist has been portrayed. Evenb the MP that named him is talking bollocks. The reality is that he wasn't interested in suing any joe public twitter users, he was trying to proove that The Sun's "joournalists" had leaked the story on twitter before appealling the injunction on tyhe grounds of the name being in the public domain. The Sun are already on a contempt of court charge regarding the Jo Yeates murder and this could (because I assume/hope he will continue it) be a second one.

The behavious of the press is disgraceful."

I hadn't even considered the fact that the Twittyleak (can I copyright that) might have been a journo.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"try saying that to the swingers on here

I read a 'single' woman's profile on here earlier today and she stated that she was 'attached' so she wasn't looking for love/attachment etc just a regular fuck.

Somehow it seems that that's acceptable whereas a guy saying the same thing is hounded as an asshole."

yup.......

By *icksfocusMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

told you all yesterday it was him all you had to do was go on american sites maybe mrs giggs cant use the internet

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"told you all yesterday it was him all you had to do was go on american sites maybe mrs giggs cant use the internet"

yeah but she stood on a red carpet with him the other night..

why oh why would she leave the MULTI MILLIONAIRE love cheat.....

Colleen didn't

Newcastle and Gateshead

"told you all yesterday it was him all you had to do was go on american sites maybe mrs giggs cant use the internet"

But we were not legally allowed to name him yesterday ... You have to know how to play the game! Lol

The privacy law is a mess at the moment

"The privacy law is a mess at the moment "

MP John Hemming and The Sun have effectively taken British Law, screwed it up and threw it in the bin today.

in Lancashire

tend to disagree Wishy, this aspect of the law is only available to the very rich.

yes one particular area is in tatters and probably will now be sorted to take in all types of media.

"The privacy law is a mess at the moment

MP John Hemming and The Sun have effectively taken British Law, screwed it up and threw it in the bin today. "

John Hemming has a _iew of the bigger picture. He has long been campaigning against the use of gagging orders, but especially those used by local authorities to quash any discussion of abuse of power or corrupt decision-making. If you google his blog you will see there are some horrendous examples of state-sponsored abuses that we are not allowed to know about.

My personal opinion is that I would rather he had not helped the Scum get its tawdry little story onto the front page. The Scum and its fellow rag tops are not the slightest bit interested in freedom of information when it involves trans-national corporations and shadowy businesses such as Trafigura using our legal system to stop investigative journalists telling us they are dumping toxic chemicals in the middle of African villages.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

It sounds like you wet your pants with all the excitement

By *rumalexMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Giggs made the modern footballers mistake of thinking they can do what they want and get away with it, taking on twitter was ill advised, we all know his wife isn't likely to leave him, if he had let the story get published weeks ago it would have been over with by now.

Personally i think super injunctions are wrong, what ever you think of the woman in this case if she is telling the truth, she should be allowed to speak.

"... what ever you think of the woman in this case if she is telling the truth, she should be allowed to speak. "

Why? What has she possibly got to say?

Ryan's got a huge dick?

Ryan said he'd leave his wife for me?

I never knew he was married?

She played with a married man and he dumped her. That's what the fame-seeking tramp is naffed off about.

And Max Clifford will prove it, probably.

The lawyers have made the situation worse by going after Twitter.

The privacy order protecting the footballer's identity has been publicly flouted, especially online where thousands of people have mentioned the man's name on Twitter. Just show you money now cant cover things up . I am

Sure this is what made people mad thinking thay can pay there ways out of everything in life . Thay are in the public eye thay know what thay face .. if new papers find out thay are shagging around . Its big money news for them. So only person i feel sorry for is wife and family ..... but he cant of been happy at home to play away.

"Giggs made the modern footballers mistake of thinking they can do what they want and get away with it, taking on twitter was ill advised, we all know his wife isn't likely to leave him, if he had let the story get published weeks ago it would have been over with by now.

Personally i think super injunctions are wrong, what ever you think of the woman in this case if she is telling the truth, she should be allowed to speak. "

Who decides what is truth and what is lies??? Unfortunately her version of events MAY be the truth but MAY be embellished depending what the Sun reckons people want to read!

"He should never have played away in the first place however people do it everyday and who really cares except his wife and family??? but secondly if someone is married you stay away end of, there are thousands of single "footballers" out there so I have absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever.

try saying that to the swingers on here "

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

her story, his story and then the truth.

but she was single..

he married..

now bring it into the swinging world.. the marrieds playing away get hammered on here and some of the singles say 'hey I am single'.

I see no difference.

Birmingham

"... what ever you think of the woman in this case if she is telling the truth, she should be allowed to speak.

Why? What has she possibly got to say?

Ryan's got a huge dick?

Ryan said he'd leave his wife for me?

I never knew he was married?

She played with a married man and he dumped her. That's what the fame-seeking tramp is naffed off about.

And Max Clifford will prove it, probably."

what you say is true, personally i dont read kiss and tell stories they dont interest me, but if they're not telling lies then they shouldn't be gagged by law in my opinion, she probably knew what she was doing, he was a fool to get involved, but i dont agree with superinjuctions just to protect some ones public image.

"her story, his story and then the truth.

but she was single..

he married..

now bring it into the swinging world.. the marrieds playing away get hammered on here and some of the singles say 'hey I am single'.

I see no difference. "

there is no difference, if any person plays with a married man/woman they are AS responsible xx

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"her story, his story and then the truth.

but she was single..

he married..

I see no difference.

there is no difference, if any person plays with a married man/woman they are AS responsible xx"

but watch it ......... she will be crucified and he will be a silly lad ill advised by his lawyers

but watch it ......... she will be crucified and he will be a silly lad ill advised by his lawyers

I really hope she will not be crucified as take two to Tango she could have loved him very much and been very hurt from all this .. and his wife too theres no telling.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

I personally think if he had not got the gagging order and tried to sue Twitter etc and let it be reported at the time ,it would have dropped off the radar by now.

I also think he was badly advised / cocky enough to think he can keep it off the internet just because of a gagging order....but then the person advising him is the one getting paid in all this.

I think "kiss and tell" is disgusting...she knew what she was getting into when she started seeing a married man, and no doubt was rubbing her hands with glee at the thought of how much money she could make when he dumped her.

If he had any ounce of decency in him, he wouldn't have put his wife through any extra heartache this last few weeks.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

defo old news 3 weeks ago had he popped his head up from under the lawyers desk..

If he had told Sir Alex first, he would have got a huge pay rise and extra holidays.

Just like young Wayne did, as well as time to sort it out with his Mrs.

His wife probably found months ago which is why he dumped Thomas, and then in a desperate show of seeking forgiveness he may have told his wife he'll do everything he can to stop it getting out. It may have even been his wife's idea to prevent her being seen in the same pitiful light Cheryl Cole was last year. Who knows.

All conjecture really. Expect a press release from the Giggs' in the next few days, they'll have to in order to see off any press releases from Clifford... er Thomas.

Do you think all this will put some of shagging around or just go under cover more ?

"Do you think all this will put some of shagging around or just go under cover more ?"

Men will always shag pretty girls who lay it out on a plate for them. Common sense is often left outside the bedroom door.

Would I turn down Imogen Thomas given the opportunity to hump the crap out of her? Probably not, but at least I'd have my wife's blessing.

Oh honestly who really gives a **** anyway.

Like the news that yet another footballer has played away is going to suprise anyone.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I am just praying it doesnt affect his performance on saturday night, thats the main thing.

Buisness before pleasure.

" I am just praying it doesnt affect his performance on saturday night, thats the main thing.

Buisness before pleasure. "

If Fergie plays him. He's known for his intolerance of players who bring shame on the club.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Frankly, who the hell cares about all of this?

He's just another guy who got caught out, but thought because he's a supposed "star" from the over hyped game of Football, he thought he could "buy" his way out.

Of course, all of his fans will blindly still adore him, 'cos he's brilliant on the field.

Best thing would be for his club to kick him out. Might send a message to all the other prima donnas in sport to show how to behave themselves and set an example!

"Best thing would be for his club to kick him out. Might send a message to all the other prima donnas in sport to show how to behave themselves and set an example!"

You obviously don't know football very well at all. Giggs is an institution at MUFC and he'll be taking his coaching badges in a year or two with a _iew to going into training the newer stars before taking the reins from the great man himself. Giggs will die a United man in much the same way Bobby Charlton will.

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

I just hope the media do not milk it as much as when John Terry got caught out giving his Pals ex bird one!

Actually not sure you are allowed to mention it since the injunction still stands??

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Best thing would be for his club to kick him out. Might send a message to all the other prima donnas in sport to show how to behave themselves and set an example!

You obviously don't know football very well at all. Giggs is an institution at MUFC and he'll be taking his coaching badges in a year or two with a _iew to going into training the newer stars before taking the reins from the great man himself. Giggs will die a United man in much the same way Bobby Charlton will."

Actually, I detest the game of Football.

In my opinion (and yes, I'm entitled to one before footie fans say otherwise), I see football as the biggest waste of time, effort, and expense ever!

The worst game ever invented, with over paid, over-hyped, and over adulated players who don't know the meaning of money, who "can't do any wrong" in many people's eyes.

Of course I could be wrong!

"Frankly, who the hell cares about all of this?

"

Not responding specifically to you, but to all those that have expressed similar sentimenst. We should all care. Not about Ryan Giggs or the woman I've never heard of. They are incidental but this opens so may questions. The whole issue and abuse of super injunctions, . especially when you consider who the main users of them are (and no its not footballers like the tabloids would have us believe) is potentially huge.

Equally the press ignoring them, the press leaking via twitter the name, MP's defying them. The potential ramifications of this are huge.

Equally the press ignoring them, the press leaking via twitter the name, MP's defying them. The potential ramifications of this are huge.

it shows me the people just would like the truth and twitter has 1000s on there its a strong social networking site thay made a mockery of the injunction .

Are you/ we? The High Court injunction is still in place. All that's happened is that an MP has used parliamentary priviledge (which none of us have) to name the guy.

It may very well be that everyone is naming the player in question but that doesn't mean it's permitted.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is all over the news and tommorows newspapers, it is hardly hidden anymore.

Birmingham

Are you/ we? The High Court injunction is still in place. All that's happened is that an MP has used parliamentary priviledge (which none of us have) to name the guy.

It may very well be that everyone is naming the player in question but that doesn't mean it's permitted."

i think it would be pointless trying to find and lock up everyone that has mentioned his name anyway.

It may very well be that everyone is naming the player in question but that doesn't mean it's permitted.

i think it would be pointless trying to find and lock up everyone that has mentioned his name anyway."

They're never going to think about incarcerating people for breaching this particular injunction but they might seek financial reparation.

They might only go after a couple of the big culprits with deep pockets but they'd could equally look at a couple of smaller fish just to make the point that being of modest size and means is no protection.

By *aughtyHubbyMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Totally agree Wishy. At the end of the day, how many Fab members would like their "private lives" published for the world to see, regardless of wether an "indiscretion" was involved or not. The media's apparent obsession with celebrities and their private activities does nothing but create a culture of gossip, from which nothing positive is gained...with the exception of raising the profits of the media concerned.

Giggs and his wife have a lot to sort out but that's their business and nobody else's.

Totally agree Wishy. At the end of the day, how many Fab members would like their "private lives" published for the world to see, regardless of wether an "indiscretion" was involved or not. The media's apparent obsession with celebrities and their private activities does nothing but create a culture of gossip, from which nothing positive is gained...with the exception of raising the profits of the media concerned. "

Most Fabsters only have a "private life" so it's not a fair comparison.

No sooner had the broadcast media decided (wrongly in my opinion) to name the footballer in question they filled the screen with VT of him carrying his children onto and around a football pitch by way of proclamation of his status as a 'happy family man'. It would appear that's a bit hypocritical to say the least.

I have no truck with the press who, as has been pointed out, are doing this in the hope of making money but we should never forget - those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

Nobody, as far as I know, forced this footballer into the bed of the woman in question.

the main issue i have with this - is i pop on the web to check footy news - footy transfer rumours - footy blah blah

ryan giggs pumping some bird is fuck all to do with football and has no place in the sports pages

thats between him - the some bird - and his mrs - and some lawyers

and im no giving a fuck what ryan does with his dick its his its up to him

same as i dont care what position my neighbours are fucking in

i dont care who at work is going home to rub lard on their cock and wank off to alligators pumping yorkie dogs

giggs is a fantastic footy player and that will never leave him - what our press love about this - is we have wee shrivelled snidey wee bastard press folks who want to take someones talent or skill away against some moral compass

not cos they fight some crusade - but cos they got to be good at their job by being wee jealous burnt out bastards that cant handle talent and wnat to crash it down my any means available

does the papers report that old billy up your street pumped wee jeanie in the lavs last week at some birthday or wedding bash?

noooooooo cos no one gives a hoot

but put a celeb - a star - a sporty chap in the press - and ooooo lets all hear about what they did with their cocks or tits out

pish!

giggs is a footy legend and well done giggsy for that

what giggs does with his dick - as before is for him - his mrs - the lass he pumped - and lawyers to settle oot - and the same thing happens every day in joe bloggs and mr n mrs smiths lives yet we never hear about it

its like the tiger woods thing too - great golfer - master of the sport - but because he had his cock out then that somehow starts to taint his record in sport or alludes to that ..........

pish again

its none of our business

look at this website - full of folk advertising what we do with our cock n tits - do the papers care noooooo

but - lets say david cameron and his mrs have a profile in here someplace and the press get hold of that

kaaaaaaaaaaa booom they will want to inter_iew everyone that ever sent a wink

tis all pish! for 30p and a free lego toy!

Well that's just about the crux of it all. Well said.

Birmingham

"

the main issue i have with this - is i pop on the web to check footy news - footy transfer rumours - footy blah blah

ryan giggs pumping some bird is fuck all to do with football and has no place in the sports pages

i think its gone past who giggs is fucking its about using his wealth to literally stop free speech, once you start this where does it end and what else will get covered up because people have the wealth to twist the law to their advantage.

thats between him - the some bird - and his mrs - and some lawyers

and im no giving a fuck what ryan does with his dick its his its up to him

same as i dont care what position my neighbours are fucking in

i dont care who at work is going home to rub lard on their cock and wank off to alligators pumping yorkie dogs

giggs is a fantastic footy player and that will never leave him - what our press love about this - is we have wee shrivelled snidey wee bastard press folks who want to take someones talent or skill away against some moral compass

not cos they fight some crusade - but cos they got to be good at their job by being wee jealous burnt out bastards that cant handle talent and wnat to crash it down my any means available

does the papers report that old billy up your street pumped wee jeanie in the lavs last week at some birthday or wedding bash?

noooooooo cos no one gives a hoot

but put a celeb - a star - a sporty chap in the press - and ooooo lets all hear about what they did with their cocks or tits out

pish!

giggs is a footy legend and well done giggsy for that

what giggs does with his dick - as before is for him - his mrs - the lass he pumped - and lawyers to settle oot - and the same thing happens every day in joe bloggs and mr n mrs smiths lives yet we never hear about it

its like the tiger woods thing too - great golfer - master of the sport - but because he had his cock out then that somehow starts to taint his record in sport or alludes to that ..........

pish again

its none of our business

look at this website - full of folk advertising what we do with our cock n tits - do the papers care noooooo

but - lets say david cameron and his mrs have a profile in here someplace and the press get hold of that

kaaaaaaaaaaa booom they will want to inter_iew everyone that ever sent a wink

tis all pish! for 30p and a free lego toy!

"

"Actually, I detest the game of Football.

In my opinion (and yes, I'm entitled to one before footie fans say otherwise), I see football as the biggest waste of time, effort, and expense ever!

The worst game ever invented, with over paid, over-hyped, and over adulated players who don't know the meaning of money, who "can't do any wrong" in many people's eyes.

Of course I could be wrong!"

There are literally hundreds of thousands of young boys, teenagers and grown men who get up and play in all weathers up and down the country every Saturday and Sunday morning. 99.9% of them will never get a chance at making it in even the lower league clubs let alone the bigger clubs but that doesn't stop them playing the game they love. They care not for the WAGS, the fast cars, expensive houses and £50k+ weekly wage packets because they know they'll never achieve any of them, but still they play, week in and week out.

..and i'm sure those that follow Rugby, or Hockey, or Atheltics do exactly the same thing - something they love.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Rich white men using the legal system to cover their transgessions.

i'm shocked!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

apparently there have been two superinjunctions enforced recently, both of which were to do with cases in the courts which had no high profile litigants involved. like much of british law which is part of the arsenal of lawyers for rich, white men this smacks to me of the law being twisted against its original purpose to serve the needs of those in the public eye...

play with fire you always get caught no sympathy only for his wife and kids ......well she new she was doing wrong playing with him 2 so both there own fault for doing wrong .......u get married for life not to cheat on partners don't matter what money you have or how famous u r both done wrong .

"Rich white men using the legal system to cover their transgessions.

i'm shocked! "

he just had a go really making her out to be a liyer i feel and cover it all up from the wife and public i could not care who he shag ....... its just the law is there to help people and for the truth .... when its a cover up job for a man whos been playing away its not right.

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

Apparently he is on Fab under a singles profile as well! Cunt!

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"He should never have played away in the first place however people do it everyday and who really cares except his wife and family??? but secondly if someone is married you stay away end of, there are thousands of single "footballers" out there so I have absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever."

Can I just ask. When John Hemmings, the MP who outed Giggs in the Commons yesterday, was playing away from his wife and fathering a child by another woman, did you also call for him to have no right to privacy? In Hemmings case, his girlfriends house ended by being burgled by Mrs Hemmings...

Not so much the moral high ground, as a moral plateau...

newcastle

i'm shocked! "

I'm not sure even in this liberal age that Ryan Giggs passes as white does he?

newcastle

Totally agree Wishy. At the end of the day, how many Fab members would like their "private lives" published for the world to see, regardless of wether an "indiscretion" was involved or not. The media's apparent obsession with celebrities and their private activities does nothing but create a culture of gossip, from which nothing positive is gained...with the exception of raising the profits of the media concerned.

Most Fabsters only have a "private life" so it's not a fair comparison.

No sooner had the broadcast media decided (wrongly in my opinion) to name the footballer in question they filled the screen with VT of him carrying his children onto and around a football pitch by way of proclamation of his status as a 'happy family man'. It would appear that's a bit hypocritical to say the least.

I have no truck with the press who, as has been pointed out, are doing this in the hope of making money but we should never forget - those who live by the sword shall die by the sword.

Nobody, as far as I know, forced this footballer into the bed of the woman in question."

Just a small point.

I love my child/ren. I can't stand the mother. The two are entirely separate. It is possible to be a devoted father and not to have a successful, or even entirely honest,relationship with the mother of your child/ren.

"Just a small point.

I love my child/ren. I can't stand the mother. The two are entirely separate. It is possible to be a devoted father and not to have a successful, or even entirely honest,relationship with the mother of your child/ren."

I'll pre-empt the obligatory "well you should get out of the marriage before playing away" comments that you'll be getting in light of this post by saying that sometimes, usually for financial reasons, staying in a dead marriage is the least damaging, and I don't mean for just the rich as poor couples cannot split because they can't afford to house both parties seperately. Why should a man lose his home and his kids because he can't stand his wife when it's far easier to satisfy certain needs discretely given that the marriage has broken down to a point whereby sex is non-existent.

"Apparently he is on Fab under a singles profile as well! Cunt!"
you never know whos on here , lol xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

i'm shocked!

I'm not sure even in this liberal age that Ryan Giggs passes as white does he?"

Ohhh pendantry is sooo unattractive!

Ok, i have now been informed by the sports side of the house his dad is black.i change my quote to

"privileged males using the legal system to cover their transgressions"

He can call him self a swinger now along with all the other marrieds on here.

well he had it coming x cant hide now

Giggs wasn't at training today. I can't see him featuring on Saturday either, plus there is a testimonial for Gary Neville against Juventus tonight so will be interesting to see if he's in that seeing as he came up through the ranks with Neville, Beckham and Co.

At a news conference at Old Trafford a reporter asked Feguson about the Giggs' affair and Ferguson turned to an aide and asked who the reporter was. Once the 'culprit' was identified Ferguson could be clearly heard whispering, "right, we'll ban him (from attending news conferences at Old Trafford) on Friday."

Seems Ferguson is putting his protective wing over the Welsh winger.

Nice to see mr fergie co-operating with the media as usual

newcastle

i'm shocked!

I'm not sure even in this liberal age that Ryan Giggs passes as white does he?

Ohhh pendantry is sooo unattractive!

Ok, i have now been informed by the sports side of the house his dad is black.i change my quote to

"privileged males using the legal system to cover their transgressions" "

You know what they say in Brazil? Money is the best detergent - it can make even skin white.

His grandad was from Sierra Leone, his dad from the roughest end of Cardiff- Shirley Bassey territory....

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

My 13yr old son has idolised Ryan Giggs for some time.

Not sure how he would feel if he read info about him now and I guess he will read it or talk about it at school.

Giggs is playing tonight. I bet they don't take the piss.

in Lancashire

the media types wont...

if they want their cars left unscathed that is

"the media types wont...

if they want their cars left unscathed that is"

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Just got this as a text and couldn;t help smiling

Imogen Thomas is an anagram of 'A smooth minge'

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"You mean to say you've only just found out???

Oh god no! Known for ages but this is the 1st time we have been legally allowed to say it! Lol have to say it takes all the fun out of it if everyone now knows! Lol

Will have to find a new secret footballer with an injunction out there..... Oops there is! Lol"

Actually, I'm not sure you are as I thought the super-injuction was still in place...

» Add a new message to this topic