FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Darts

Darts

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am loving the PDC world champs so far. Went last year its a great laugh..Ally Pally is more about the atmosphere than the darts really..its like going to a footy match.

Some great matches so far. Would LOVE to see Peter Wright win a title..although will prob be van gerwen. Not a fan of taylor. It makes the BBC BDO version looks like kids play with their 80 averages

Who else loves the arras??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Used to play for several teams and have won a few trophies

Played against Eric Bristow once, although he's a great bloke, he has recently dropped himself in the shit.

Prefer to play rather than watch to be honest

"Used to play for several teams and have won a few trophies

Played against Eric Bristow once, although he's a great bloke, he has recently dropped himself in the shit.

Prefer to play rather than watch to be honest "

Bristow reminds me of my exes dad its so funny. yeah he doesnt think...dartitis fucked him up..he now flicks the darts out!

My highest checkout is 124. Treble 20, 14 bull...i still get mileage out of that lol

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Used to play for several teams and have won a few trophies

Prefer to play rather than watch to be honest

Bristow reminds me of my exes dad its so funny. yeah he doesnt think...dartitis fucked him up..he now flicks the darts out!

My highest checkout is 124. Treble 20, 14 bull...i still get mileage out of that lol"

I did a 153 in a match once - treble 20, treble 19 double 18 - got applause for it!

Sadly never to be repeated though which is why they're on TV and I'm watching it!

The BDO players aren't as good as the top average players there just move over when they want for the higher cash - most of the top PDC players like MVG and Anderson moved over for cash, and who can blame them!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I (Mr) used to play for a few teams... league 2 as we wasn't that great.

I personally prefer the atmosphere at Lakeside, they may not be 'as good' as the ally pally lot, but much more entertaining.

Phil Taylor is an arrogant tosser, have played poker against him and he was a little 'annoyed' that I took him out of the game within 30 mins.

Favorite player of all time... Paul Williams and his Lancashire hotpots (Joanne Williams dancing with friends)

I miss lakeside... used to go every year.

By *rimo4uMan  over a year ago

north kensington w10

"Am loving the PDC world champs so far. Went last year its a great laugh..Ally Pally is more about the atmosphere than the darts really..its like going to a footy match.

Some great matches so far. Would LOVE to see Peter Wright win a title..although will prob be van gerwen. Not a fan of taylor. It makes the BBC BDO version looks like kids play with their 80 averages

Who else loves the arras??

"

LETS PLAY DARTS...!

"I (Mr) used to play for a few teams... league 2 as we wasn't that great.

I personally prefer the atmosphere at Lakeside, they may not be 'as good' as the ally pally lot, but much more entertaining.

Phil Taylor is an arrogant tosser, have played poker against him and he was a little 'annoyed' that I took him out of the game within 30 mins.

Favorite player of all time... Paul Williams and his Lancashire hotpots (Joanne Williams dancing with friends)

I miss lakeside... used to go every year. "

I would like to go to the lakeside too. It seems easier you can stay over close by and just get ratarsed watching the darts for a couple of days. It is expensive though for the quality of darts

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We went to minehead in November for the players championship but was with daughter and her bf, in feb we are there again for the UK open but thing time with friends from here lol. The minehead darts weekends are an awesome time.

"I (Mr)

I would like to go to the lakeside too. It seems easier you can stay over close by and just get ratarsed watching the darts for a couple of days. It is expensive though for the quality of darts"

The quality is there, the atmosphere is better and also the players do actually mingle and join in with the crowd.

Have met most of the circuit who played at Lakeside, had a few beers with them too.

Andy Fordham is another favorite, even been to his pub and played against him.... I lost obviously! Haha

Absolutely love the pdc. Sadly it's not the same anymore without Sir sid. But at least we have Charlotte Woods (walk on girl) to me us smile

» Add a new message to this topic