FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > TV/TS...

TV/TS...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Primarily came on this site to meet TV/TS but havent had any luck locally! Can anyone suggest any other sites good for meeting TV/TS's??

Willing to travel so if anyone meets the criteria feel free to message...

Cheers!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Are you looking to meet transvestites and transsexuals

Yeah I am, maybe not at the same time not sure I'd be able to handle that..

"Yeah I am, maybe not at the same time not sure I'd be able to handle that.. "

Ah ok..... its just there is a world of difference between a TV and a TS and I know some TV's don't consider themselves sexually compatible to straight males

"Primarily came on this site to meet TV/TS but havent had any luck locally! Can anyone suggest any other sites good for meeting TV/TS's??

Cheers! "

What criteria?

"Primarily came on this site to meet TV/TS but havent had any luck locally! Can anyone suggest any other sites good for meeting TV/TS's??

Cheers! "

plus can't tell you other sites as we be banned

I'll have to try make do then haha!

By *ayde BlanchardTV/TS  over a year ago

lancashire

"Yeah I am, maybe not at the same time not sure I'd be able to handle that..

Ah ok..... its just there is a world of difference between a TV and a TS and I know some TV's don't consider themselves sexually compatible to straight males "

It's easy to explain the difference a tv gets in from work and puts her heels on where a ts takes them off.

Ah ok..... its just there is a world of difference between a TV and a TS and I know some TV's don't consider themselves sexually compatible to straight males

It's easy to explain the difference a tv gets in from work and puts her heels on where a ts takes them off."

Its refreshing to see someone looking for something specific, and not pretending to be looking for women while sending sly messages to transvestites

Good work fella

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Ah ok..... its just there is a world of difference between a TV and a TS and I know some TV's don't consider themselves sexually compatible to straight males "

some TVs don't like other TVs.some are very difficult to deal with full stop.me I've no problem with a TV or a TS

I just offended someone, I met them ages ago in a induction, and thought she was a TV but just found her on here beaten the chances and started speaking to her, and mentioned she was a TV (ooops) she is not she is TG. I think she's offended cause she's not messagin back no more. My mistake.

By *tephanie19631TV/TS  over a year ago

oxford

Try chix if your not familiar with the site mail me for details

lancashire

"I just offended someone, I met them ages ago in a induction, and thought she was a TV but just found her on here beaten the chances and started speaking to her, and mentioned she was a TV (ooops) she is not she is TG. I think she's offended cause she's not messagin back no more. My mistake. "

Major mistake

"I just offended someone, I met them ages ago in a induction, and thought she was a TV but just found her on here beaten the chances and started speaking to her, and mentioned she was a TV (ooops) she is not she is TG. I think she's offended cause she's not messagin back no more. My mistake.

Major mistake "

Not really ... Guys dont need Trans with bad attitudes

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I just offended someone, I met them ages ago in a induction, and thought she was a TV but just found her on here beaten the chances and started speaking to her, and mentioned she was a TV (ooops) she is not she is TG. I think she's offended cause she's not messagin back no more. My mistake. "

If you didn't intend to hurt her, it was an innocent faux pas - some people get so much mail that it's hard to manage it and respond to all. As with messaging anyone here, no reply just means they have no current interest.

Keep looking - there are some lovely people on fab, of all genders and persuasions.

lancashire

"I just offended someone, I met them ages ago in a induction, and thought she was a TV but just found her on here beaten the chances and started speaking to her, and mentioned she was a TV (ooops) she is not she is TG. I think she's offended cause she's not messagin back no more. My mistake.

Major mistake

Not really ... Guys dont need Trans with bad attitudes"

I agree with you but you know as well as I do some are that far up there own arse they take offence at anything.

Major mistake

I agree with you but you know as well as I do some are that far up there own arse they take offence at anything."

I'm afraid I don't agree with you.

I don't consider myself to have a bad attitude for not wanting to be called a tv. I don't get all high and mighty about it either.

I point out in my profile that I am tg and calling me a tv offends me.

If someone messages and makes the mistake of doing so I simply refer them to my profile, so they know why I'm not going to be interested.

Major mistake

I agree with you but you know as well as I do some are that far up there own arse they take offence at anything.

I don't consider myself to have a bad attitude for not wanting to be called a tv. I don't get all high and mighty about it either.

If someone messages and makes the mistake of doing so I simply refer them to my profile, so they know why I'm not going to be interested. "

Try "your majesty" nice and gender neutral

lancashire

Appreciated but it's just labels and there for baked bean cans not people. You are who you are labels don't come into it. Guys don't fully know all the politics of it. Sure it was just a simple mistake I don't think having tv ts and cd in the same category helps matters but that's another story.

Major mistake

If someone messages and makes the mistake of doing so I simply refer them to my profile, so they know why I'm not going to be interested. "

Major mistake

If someone messages and makes the mistake of doing so I simply refer them to my profile, so they know why I'm not going to be interested.

Try "your majesty" nice and gender neutral "

Ooo. I like that. Smoothie

Major mistake

Hopefully they will seek a meet from us riff raff CrossTrannyDresserVestites at the bottom of the mythical Trans hierarchy...

Major mistake

Hopefully they will seek a meet from us riff raff CrossTrannyDresserVestites at the bottom of the mythical Trans hierarchy...

"

If that's a dig thinking I look down on others you're wasting your time and clearly haven't read my posts before.

Major mistake

If that's a dig thinking I look down on others you're wasting your time and clearly haven't read my posts before. "

Think I have only read one of your billion posts on here, so you got a point

Major mistake

If that's a dig thinking I look down on others you're wasting your time and clearly haven't read my posts before.

Think I have only read one of your billion posts on here, so you got a point"

Take a peek at the hairy tv thread and see how condescending I am regarding the imaginary hierarchy xx

Major mistake

Think I have only read one of your billion posts on here, so you got a point

Take a peek at the hairy tv thread and see how condescending I am regarding the imaginary hierarchy xx"

No thanks.. not wading thru copious amounts of Transexual Textual

I think no matter who we are or what we do, we should simply laugh in the face of preposterous idiots who compare their proclivity in an utterly pathetic manner aimed at trying to gain hieratical standing....

No-one of on this site has primacy ,,,,,

Not even me...

» Add a new message to this topic