FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab Forum Awards 2016 (2)

Fab Forum Awards 2016 (2)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've been through the 2 threads the original OP ran and picked out most of the category suggestions. There ended up being about 110

-

Myself and SwingoftheKingers then whittled that down to 26 categories. The categories have been checked by a Mod to make sure we don't break any rules.

-

There were a lot of very funny suggestions but many would have had negative connotations for any winner of that category.

-

So the categories may not seem exciting and/or controversial, but the name of the game is to have a bit of fun and not upset anyone.

-

The categories are on a new profile that has no filters so everyone can message. In the unlikely event anyone wants things double checked we have a Mod waiting to adjudicate

-

Please send in your nominations for the categories before December 28th 2016.

-

Once we have the nominees we will start the voting.

-

The profile is here https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/forum_awards_2016

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What grief was KM getting, the catagories or the concept in general?

Cheers fella

I've just received the spreadsheet containing the nominations we've had so far.

If anyone else has any feel free to send them to the account by PM and also direct any grumbles there as well.

"Cheers fella

If anyone else has any feel free to send them to the account by PM and also direct any grumbles there as well."

PM'd you chap, you should be honoured, I never PM men!!!

"Cheers fella

If anyone else has any feel free to send them to the account by PM and also direct any grumbles there as well.

PM'd you chap, you should be honoured, I never PM men!!! "

Now I'm worried

"Cheers fella

PM'd you chap, you should be honoured, I never PM men!!!

Now I'm worried "

I'll be gentle..... and give you a stick to bite down on...

Thank you to KinkyMinx for resuscitating the awards and a splendidly organised process. Really saddened and disappointed to hear the issues that have gone on. Shame on that person or persons -- if they were unaware of the impact they were having I hope they've the maturity to make amends. No one should be made to feel upset.

(rant over, sorry)

I'm sure people will just keep on voting and all will turn out right, until the results are posted....

"I'm sure people will just keep on voting and all will turn out right, until the results are posted....

"

"I'm sure people will just keep on voting and all will turn out right, until the results are posted....

"

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"

I promise here and now I will not get butthurt. Publicly, anyway (or via PM). Compiling the end of year awards must be an absolutely arseache (and I like spreadsheets) but there has been a set ever since I've been on fab and I like seeing how the flavour of the month/year changes.

I promise here and now I will not get butthurt. Publicly, anyway (or via PM). Compiling the end of year awards must be an absolutely arseache (and I like spreadsheets) but there has been a set ever since I've been on fab and I like seeing how the flavour of the month/year changes."

and this is the truth of it... for the six years I have known Fab, there have been end of year awards... and I have never had a vote, strangely, I avoided suicide

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"I've been through the 2 threads the original OP ran and picked out most of the category suggestions. There ended up being about 110

-

Myself and SwingoftheKingers then whittled that down to 26 categories. The categories have been checked by a Mod to make sure we don't break any rules.

-

There were a lot of very funny suggestions but many would have had negative connotations for any winner of that category.

-

So the categories may not seem exciting and/or controversial, but the name of the game is to have a bit of fun and not upset anyone.

-

The categories are on a new profile that has no filters so everyone can message. In the unlikely event anyone wants things double checked we have a Mod waiting to adjudicate

-

-

-

The profile is here https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/forum_awards_2016 "

When I copy and search those links nothing ever happens! xx

I would also like to state for the record that I am removing myself from being nominated (and I was so in for Best Male Arse!!! (JOKE)), so that no one can accuse me of fixing it...

"I've been through the 2 threads the original OP ran and picked out most of the category suggestions. There ended up being about 110

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

When I copy and search those links nothing ever happens! xx"

Copy and paste:

https://www.fabswingers.com/profile/forum_awards_2016

into a new browser window and then hit enter xx

Prestonish

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Copy and paste:

into a new browser window and then hit enter xx"

It's ok I've found it and hot listed it!

When do nominations need to be in by?

Prestonish

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Copy and paste:

When do nominations need to be in by? "

Just seen that too! I'm having a blonde day!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Copy and paste:

When do nominations need to be in by? "

28th December

"I would also like to state for the record that I am removing myself from being nominated (and I was so in for Best Male Arse!!! (JOKE)), so that no one can accuse me of fixing it..."

No. You and Swing can still be nominated and voted for in the process that was proposed.

So you're still eminently voteable for.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I would also like to state for the record that I am removing myself from being nominated (and I was so in for Best Male Arse!!! (JOKE)), so that no one can accuse me of fixing it...

No. You and Swing can still be nominated and voted for in the process that was proposed.

So you're still eminently voteable for. "

Exactly, it's only nominations at this stage anyway

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

I promise here and now I will not get butthurt. Publicly, anyway (or via PM). Compiling the end of year awards must be an absolutely arseache (and I like spreadsheets) but there has been a set ever since I've been on fab and I like seeing how the flavour of the month/year changes.

and this is the truth of it... for the six years I have known Fab, there have been end of year awards... and I have never had a vote, strangely, I avoided suicide "

Never had a vote or nomination either, doubt I ever will, (it's ok by me either way) it's just how the cookie crumbles

"I would also like to state for the record that I am removing myself from being nominated (and I was so in for Best Male Arse!!! (JOKE)), so that no one can accuse me of fixing it...

Exactly, it's only nominations at this stage anyway "

Will you two shut the F up, it was the only way I could maintain any pride after not getting voted for!

Grantham

Will you two shut the F up, it was the only way I could maintain any pride after not getting voted for!"

You have got a nice ass though

Will you two shut the F up, it was the only way I could maintain any pride after not getting voted for!

You have got a nice ass though"

I was actually going for best tits

Grantham

I was actually going for best tits "

There is no best tits category - don't you bloody start

Nominations and votes are by the people for the people.

All anyone is doing is collating the numbers. They will be independently checked and I will be torn a new one if anything untoward goes on. I quite like this madhouse so I don't intend to jeopardise that in any way.

Nominations in by 10pm tomorrow and I'll have the voting started the following day.

"Nominations and votes are by the people for the people.

All anyone is doing is collating the numbers. They will be independently checked and I will be torn a new one if anything untoward goes on. I quite like this madhouse so I don't intend to jeopardise that in any way.

Nominations in by 10pm tomorrow and I'll have the voting started the following day.

"

Well lets hope that people don't go out of there way to ruin a tradition on these forums since the forums began....

I was actually going for best tits "

The word tit did come to mind.....

Well lets hope that people don't go out of there way to ruin a tradition on these forums since the forums began.... "

Why don't you just ignore said people & crack on with those who are participating as you have instructed.

Well lets hope that people don't go out of there way to ruin a tradition on these forums since the forums began....

Why don't you just ignore said people & crack on with those who are participating as you have instructed."

Why don't you just ignore said people & crack on with those who are participating as you have instructed."

That is the plan and I would like to say thank you to everyone who has nominated so far. You are all top chaps and chapesses

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Good luck

Is it really worth it?

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

"Is it really worth it?"

It is worth it let me work it

"Is it really worth it?

It is worth it let me work it "

Are you still pissed?

"Is it really worth it?

It is worth it let me work it

Are you still pissed? "

High on life babeeee

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I predict a riot

"Is it really worth it?"

It is if people take it how it was intended

It is only meant to be some light hearted fun to celebrate the variety of people we have here with a virtual pat on the back and thank you for entertaining everyone.

So make sure you take part people

"Is it really worth it?

It is if people take it how it was intended

It is only meant to be some light hearted fun to celebrate the variety of people we have here with a virtual pat on the back and thank you for entertaining everyone.

So make sure you take part people "

If people are bitching they really need to get a bloody grip. Ffs

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Are people botching or just clarifying the process. For the record, it wasn't me

But when I read it I was confused.

Are you counting the votes against each category and the person with the most wins.

Or is there more voting to come.

If people are bitching at the organiser, that's unfair and not nice.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Botching

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Is it really worth it?"

Depends how much of your life is entwined with the forums I guess.

I'll be nominating and voting but won't be _iewing the winners. No point.

Doncaster

"Are people botching or just clarifying the process. For the record, it wasn't me

Are you counting the votes against each category and the person with the most wins.

If people are bitching at the organiser, that's unfair and not nice."

Currently they're collecting names as nominations after 10pm tomorrow that's part of the vote closes. Then the results will be organised and each catagory will have specific nominated people, the vote then reopens for you to pick the winner of each category from the list of nominees

At least that's how I understood it

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Are people botching or just clarifying the process. For the record, it wasn't me

Currently they're collecting names as nominations after 10pm tomorrow that's part of the vote closes. Then the results will be organised and each catagory will have specific nominated people, the vote then reopens for you to pick the winner of each category from the list of nominees

At least that's how I understood it "

cheers

If people are bitching at the organiser, that's unfair and not nice."

There has a been a lot of bitching at Kinky which is why she, understandably, stepped away. As I am much newer around here, I think people have not aimed any at me yet. That is still to come

Curvymama summed it up nicely as to where we are with the process. Thank you lovely

I better get My thinking cap on , lucky I have pooch to help

I'll get mine done today hopefully.

Thank you gents

Doncaster

There has a been a lot of bitching at Kinky which is why she, understandably, stepped away. As I am much newer around here, I think people have not aimed any at me yet. That is still to come

Curvymama summed it up nicely as to where we are with the process. Thank you lovely"

You're welcome

Can I nominate myself.....

I have my eye on the mightiest beard award.

By *ondon-guy68Man  over a year ago

London

I need to have a look see

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I'm not going to vote as I've not really paid attention to the forums and I can't really pick anyone out as most on here are awesome......

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok lets get back to what the thread is about please and for anyone who is joining in with the voting, remember, it is just a bit of fun

"Can I nominate myself.....

I have my eye on the mightiest beard award."

Of course you can - in any category

"I'm not going to vote as I've not really paid attention to the forums and I can't really pick anyone out as most on here are awesome......"

And I don't want to be nominated for anything either.....

"Can I nominate myself.....

I have my eye on the mightiest beard award.

Of course you can - in any category "

Oh okay I'll be casting my nominations soon, it's taking me longer than I thought it would!

Sorry can I ask what is probably an obvious question.

Are the all nominations based purely on this years forum threads / posters who are active now?

"Sorry can I ask what is probably an obvious question.

Are the all nominations based purely on this years forum threads / posters who are active now?"

Technically yes - nominate based on threads/people in the forums through this year. One possible exception is most missed which could include those who have gone UNLOS during the year and not returned.

"Sorry can I ask what is probably an obvious question.

Are the all nominations based purely on this years forum threads / posters who are active now?

Technically yes - nominate based on threads/people in the forums through this year. One possible exception is most missed which could include those who have gone UNLOS during the year and not returned."

Uh oh where's pauly disappeared too?!

I was researching for best cock....

Just an update as we enter the last day for nominations.

You have until 10pm tonight to nominate before we move to votes for the winner.

Today we have hit 100 nominees across all of the categories so have a great spread of names.

Well after my day today I don't need an award I'll live without thank you. As well as the shit storm that occurred because of it

Giving this a bump. Less than 12 hours to get your nominations in.

Message ends

"Giving this a bump. Less than 12 hours to get your nominations in.

Message ends"

All done

"Giving this a bump. Less than 12 hours to get your nominations in.

Message ends

All done "

Champion

Think I will abstain from the awards

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Wish I could remember some of the more entertaining posters from earlier on in the year.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What are the Catty Gorys pls.

Think I will abstain from the awards

SW London

"What are the Catty Gorys pls."

They are listed on the profile

King's Crustacean

I found them I found them.

Im off to read them.

King's Crustacean

"I found them I found them.

Im off to read them."

Sod that. It's massive.

As the actress said to the Bishop.

Im off to read them.

Sod that. It's massive.

As the actress said to the Bishop. "

You don't have to nominate for all of them. Some people have gone all in and others have picked a handful.

Once the nominations are in, are you producing a full list of whos nominated for each category or just the top 3 from each?

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman  over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

Im off to read them.

Sod that. It's massive.

As the actress said to the Bishop.

You don't have to nominate for all of them. Some people have gone all in and others have picked a handful."

Done mine.

"Once the nominations are in, are you producing a full list of whos nominated for each category or just the top 3 from each?"

Something I'll have to work out tonight.

For some categories there are a small number with lots of nominations so it is likely that these will be a top 3 or 4 vote off.

Some have 10+ people in them and no front runners so I may end up putting the whole list up.

"Once the nominations are in, are you producing a full list of whos nominated for each category or just the top 3 from each?

For some categories there are a small number with lots of nominations so it is likely that these will be a top 3 or 4 vote off.

Some have 10+ people in them and no front runners so I may end up putting the whole list up. "

Would it not just be easier to use the nominations as votes and then you'll have winners tonight....just a thought

"Once the nominations are in, are you producing a full list of whos nominated for each category or just the top 3 from each?

Some have 10+ people in them and no front runners so I may end up putting the whole list up.

Would it not just be easier to use the nominations as votes and then you'll have winners tonight....just a thought"

That will be an option - anyone who has nominated can choose to have their nominations counted as votes.

It is possible that people see the list and go 'oh I didn't think of them'

Does seem pointless to have nomination and then votes from the same group.

Normally things are a nomination/vote split because theres 2 groups of judges (public and a judge pannel etc)

Surely I'm the king of the swingers ....!!!!!

When I did this a few years ago it wasn't so technical.... just saying

"When I did this a few years ago it wasn't so technical.... just saying "

I look forward to returning to your capable hands next year then.

And the awards...

"When I did this a few years ago it wasn't so technical.... just saying

I look forward to returning to your capable hands next year then.

And the awards..."

Hell no

Funny how people who haven't given their time to do this years awards feel that they can critisize those that did!

Just saying

"Funny how people who haven't given their time to do this years awards feel that they can critisize those that did!

Just saying "

Who's critisizing

Just saying

"Surely I'm the king of the swingers ....!!!!!

"

And I'm the Swing of the Kingers

And I'm the Swing of the Kingers "

its a tie for top spot seemingly..

Doncaster

"

Ah but are you the forum VIP

Ah but are you the forum VIP "

I am a legend

Doncaster

Ah but are you the forum VIP I am a legend "

In your own right I'm sure

So when is the voting for the nominees happening and when will they be displayed?

Doncaster

"So when is the voting for the nominees happening and when will they be displayed? "

Selecting nominees is open until 10pm tonight

Then the nominees in each catagory will be listed for people to vote for the winner of that category

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We don't mind which award... but we'd love to give Miss Spanish Brunette one...

Just sent my nominations in

King's Crustacean

What ?

Why vote. Surely sending someones name in is a vote ...... eh ?

Weird man and double the work.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"What ?

"

id like it to be nominations,,i might change my mind when i see the choices, my memory is only so good x

"So when is the voting for the nominees happening and when will they be displayed?

Selecting nominees is open until 10pm tonight

Then the nominees in each catagory will be listed for people to vote for the winner of that category "

yay!! xx

King's Crustacean

"What ?

id like it to be nominations,,i might change my mind when i see the choices, my memory is only so good x"

So ...... when does voting close.

"What ?

id like it to be nominations,,i might change my mind when i see the choices, my memory is only so good x

So ...... when does voting close."

10pm tonight.

Voting is there as some of the categories have no clear winners.

If people are happy, I can announce winners and runners up where there is a clear outcome based on nominations and then put the others to the vote.

"What ?

10pm tonight.

If people are happy, I can announce winners and runners up where there is a clear outcome based on nominations and then put the others to the vote."

so its changed? im really confused...

SW London

"What ?

10pm tonight.

If people are happy, I can announce winners and runners up where there is a clear outcome based on nominations and then put the others to the vote.so its changed? im really confused..."

How has it worked in the past.

"What ?

10pm tonight.

If people are happy, I can announce winners and runners up where there is a clear outcome based on nominations and then put the others to the vote.so its changed? im really confused..."

im sure if nominations can be seen more people will join in..

"What ?

10pm tonight.

If people are happy, I can announce winners and runners up where there is a clear outcome based on nominations and then put the others to the vote."

I think it's best announced all at the same time, job done

Ok executive decision

Voting will take place as planned from tomorrow.

I will trim some categories to make voting easier.

If you have already nominated you will have the option for your nominations to count as votes

"Ok executive decision

If you have already nominated you will have the option for your nominations to count as votes"

Are you dealing with it by yourself now? If so, do what is easiest and less work for you.

Twas supposed to be just a bit of fun afterall.

SW London

Was the man with the golden gun this year?

"Ok executive decision

If you have already nominated you will have the option for your nominations to count as votes"

thankyou for the clarity hunni xx

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I still see that there's no category for "The Man With The Most Turquoise Goatee"

*flings off his hat and goes sobbing in the corner

"Ok executive decision

If you have already nominated you will have the option for your nominations to count as votes

Are you dealing with it by yourself now? If so, do what is easiest and less work for you.

Twas supposed to be just a bit of fun afterall."

Just me, myself and I now.

Thank you lovely

Doesn't help when people keep changing their user names.

"Ok executive decision

Twas supposed to be just a bit of fun afterall.

Just me, myself and I now.

Thank you lovely "

What a blimin nightmare its turned out to be ~ I'm blaming Brexit....

"Was the man with the golden gun this year?"

Yeah I think so, comedy gold

"Was the man with the golden gun this year?"

I think so. He's gone though.

SW London

He could be unlos though.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"If people are happy, I can announce winners and runners up where there is a clear outcome based on nominations and then put the others to the sword."

That's a bit harsh innit

"If people are happy, I can announce winners and runners up where there is a clear outcome based on nominations and then put the others to the sword.

That's a bit harsh innit "

That's the nature of the beast

King's Crustacean

"What ?

10pm tonight.

NO.

You said Noms ended at ten. After noms we vote........

When does VOTING end ?

"What ?

10pm tonight.

If people are happy, I can announce winners and runners up where there is a clear outcome based on nominations and then put the others to the vote.

NO.

When does VOTING end ?"

Voting will end 23:59 on the 30th . Short window to vote and I will announce winners on NYE

I'd like to see all nominations.

King's Crustacean

"What ?

10pm tonight.

NO.

When does VOTING end ?

Voting will end 23:59 on the 30th . Short window to vote and I will announce winners on NYE"

Thank you

just sent you mine

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If I can't have a turquoise goatee category, can at least we have a Best Clock Pic one

Phew that was difficult!

So when does voting start?

"So when does voting start?"
when the nominations get posted..which will be sometimes after 10 pm or tomorrow morning ( give the guy a break) isn't that obvious?

"So when does voting start?

when the nominations get posted..which will be sometimes after 10 pm or tomorrow morning ( give the guy a break) isn't that obvious? "

Jeez, just a question, sorry

when the nominations get posted..which will be sometimes after 10 pm or tomorrow morning ( give the guy a break) isn't that obvious?

Jeez, just a question, sorry "

id keep you occupied till then, as long as you don't keep saying 'are we nearly there yet?'

id keep you occupied till then, as long as you don't keep saying 'are we nearly there yet?' "

I'm making no promises

id keep you occupied till then, as long as you don't keep saying 'are we nearly there yet?'

I'm making no promises "

there is always gaffa tape, you know..

I'm making no promises

there is always gaffa tape, you know.. "

Are we there yet?

Thank you Suzy.

I've had a bunch of nominations today - I knew you'd all leave it to the last minute you feckers - so will tot up the final numbers and post them hopefully tonight and voting can get going

"Thank you Suzy.

I've had a bunch of nominations today - I knew you'd all leave it to the last minute you feckers - so will tot up the final numbers and post them hopefully tonight and voting can get going "

Sorry

I'm making no promises

Are we there yet? "

you have no idea what you are messing with...

I'm making no promises

Are we there yet?

you have no idea what you are messing with... "

Are we there yet?

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm making no promises

Are we there yet? you have no idea what you are messing with... "

Ah sod off you two, or I'm just gonna have to sulk some more

I'm making no promises end of conversation..yes

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet? "

end of conversation..yes

I'm making no promises

Are we there yet? you have no idea what you are messing with...

Ah sod off you two, or I'm just gonna have to sulk some more "

kissy kissy xx

I'm making no promises end of conversation..yes

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

end of conversation..yes "

Hah! I win

I'm making no promises

Are we there yet? you have no idea what you are messing with...

Ah sod off you two, or I'm just gonna have to sulk some more "

My bad

"Thank you Suzy.

I've had a bunch of nominations today - I knew you'd all leave it to the last minute you feckers - so will tot up the final numbers and post them hopefully tonight and voting can get going

Sorry "

Sorry forgot to add this to that post

I am massively grateful to everyone who has messaged.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"kissy kissy xx "

Accepted, happy chappy now

"kissy kissy xx

Accepted, happy chappy now "

snuggles too

I'm a swinging sensation one fabta would be a bonus ..

Does anyone remember the toothbrush pic?

Oops, forgot to nominate. I blame the very stressful journey home (avoided 3 accidents, one very bad one on the M18 )

Ah well, good luck to all nominated. x

"Ok executive decision

Good decision

"Ok executive decision

Good decision "

Thanks - some final spreadsheet updating to do. I have tissues handy to deal with the excitement

"Ok executive decision

Good decision

Thanks - some final spreadsheet updating to do. I have tissues handy to deal with the excitement "

Damn, I love a good spreadsheet

Grantham

"Damn, I love a good spreadsheet "

It is rather gorgeous

Hope tarzan is up for a nomination...

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

To lose one OP is unfortunate... two looks like carelessness.

"To lose one OP is unfortunate... two looks like carelessness."

Glastonbury

"To lose one OP is unfortunate... two looks like carelessness.

"

Yep

Wtf place has gone mad

So wait, who's left to organise the awards?

"So wait, who's left to organise the awards?"

SwingoftheKingers is doing sterling work

"So wait, who's left to organise the awards?

SwingoftheKingers is doing sterling work "

He deserves some kind of reward

SwingoftheKingers is doing sterling work "

Alright.

High five for the man!

This awards ceremony seems a bit like serial killer in disguise

Grantham

He deserves some kind of reward "

He sure does.

He sure does."

I'll send a hamper of chocolate

Glastonbury

He sure does.

I'll send a hamper of chocolate "

Aye

Don't worry folks. Final counts being made now.

I'd sort of taken it over full time anyway.

I can send him my cougar noise making instrument pic, it was popular with the ladies

"Don't worry folks. Final counts being made now.

I'd sort of taken it over full time anyway.

"

It was nice knowing you, you brave man

"I can send him my cougar noise making instrument pic, it was popular with the ladies "

As tempting as that is I'll pass thanks

"To lose one OP is unfortunate... two looks like carelessness."

Who was the OP?

Who was OP?

The OP was Pauly I think ....could be wrong ..but I only looked at this thread last night

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Who was OP?"

I'm damned if I can remember, they're going down like flies at the moment

"Who was OP?

I'm damned if I can remember, they're going down like flies at the moment "

It's an epidemic, like celebrities.

"The OP was Pauly I think ....could be wrong ..but I only looked at this thread last night

.."

Yes it was Pauly.

The curse of the forum awards has struck again......

This place can be dramatic sometimes!

"This place can be dramatic sometimes! "

Is there a category for that too?

"This place can be dramatic sometimes!

Is there a category for that too? "

I think they were aiming for light-hearted. Which should be fun.

I have a question.... can I vote for any of the nominees or just the first 4 or 5 that are listed? So if anyone is in the "also nominated in this category" bit can I vote for them?

Yawns))))