The undertaker and his assistant?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Agreed not nice tho..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh and then a week later apologised for letting us down but their kid was sick and in hospital and they swore on their kids life that they would not let us down again!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Oh and then a week later apologised for letting us down but their kid was sick and in hospital and they swore on their kids life that they would not let us down again!!"

I think your 'meet' might be giving you the runaround.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

He went out the night before, picked someone up, and woke up late. But he kindly offered for me to go round and suck him while she watched.

[Removed by poster at 30/05/11 22:30:47]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Oh and then a week later apologised for letting us down but their kid was sick and in hospital and they swore on their kids life that they would not let us down again!!"

What you gave a second chance after that....

you'll get this.

people say they want to meet but are always to busy and make excuses but will have new veris on or around the times they told you different.

just block them because your being led on and they will only do it again and enjoy doing it again.

doesnt matter if they are seeing others.

to you they are timewasters.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ohhh I misread what you put I thought you meant that your mum had died but you still had 2 meets in the week dohh..

People chat so much rubbish that they don't know what is the truth anymore..

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Actually I miss read that ... He tried again

ha ha i think so too but how sick is that ...i would rather have them say no thamks but it was them doing the chasing,needless to say we wont be 'giving them a second chance' which they asked for ...just sad sad peeps

i had a guy use his mothers death as a excuse not to meet me once

Obviously i never questioned this as i never dreamed anyone would lie about such a thing, he cancelled the meet and said he would get back to me when he felt better, anyway he popped up on msn a couple of weeks later and asked if i was still interested in meeting, so i said yes, we catted for a few days and then he asked me if i was free on the saturday as he was over my way that weekend as it was his mothers 60th birthday on the friday so he was coming over to a family party, staying over and would i like to meet him the saturday before he went back home

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Did he own a motel...

Don't have a shower

"i had a guy use his mothers death as a excuse not to meet me once

Obviously i never questioned this as i never dreamed anyone would lie about such a thing, he cancelled the meet and said he would get back to me when he felt better, anyway he popped up on msn a couple of weeks later and asked if i was still interested in meeting, so i said yes, we catted for a few days and then he asked me if i was free on the saturday as he was over my way that weekend as it was his mothers 60th birthday on the friday so he was coming over to a family party, staying over and would i like to meet him the saturday before he went back home "

This is why people should never lie - its difficult to remember what you said!

They must think we are stupid...liars always get caught out eventually!

"They must think we are stupid...liars always get caught out eventually!"

It may be that they see the first couple of lines of your profile as a challenge.

Its the truth but hey they if thats the way they want to take it then fine...not arsed! lol

Arsed enough to start a thread about it.

"Arsed enough to start a thread about it."

Yeah but it really is a bit off to use parental death or child illness as an excuse for cancelling a meet, when neither is true.

Just wondered if people were getting same sort of excuses,nothing to serious lol

Forum Mod

While I know that there are some very poor excuses for not meeting,the dates on verifications mean nothing

I have verified people weeks after meeting them

"Arsed enough to start a thread about it.

Yeah but it really is a bit off to use parental death or child illness as an excuse for cancelling a meet, when neither is true."

That's where we'd have to agree to disagree. I don't recognise a hierarchy of lies. Lies are lies.

Yeah but it really is a bit off to use parental death or child illness as an excuse for cancelling a meet, when neither is true.

That's where we'd have to agree to disagree. I don't recognise a hierarchy of lies. Lies are lies."

I believe we are both of the same mind then. Unless my fingers wrote something that only you can read.

Yeh they are all lies but some are easier to suss out than others unless you are thick of course.lol....Ie some lies are less obvious but as our profile says we will suss u out....Its just laughable on here what some will say

By *ominantPerv85Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

in fairness, I had to cancel a meet as I wasn't up for it after spreading my grandfathers ashes. I had explained that I wasn't sure if I was up for it the day before and explained why. On the day, I let them know that I wasn't up for it and if we could re-arrange for another day.

Later that night, I was on here, and we had a phone call and the couple got very nasty because I was obviously lying as I was on here rather than 'mourning'

Needless to say, I haven't spoken to them since, which was a shame as they seemed really nice and lots of fun at first.....

But lying about something like that is just out of order!

If you dont want to meet, then you should just say so. I would rather someone tell me straight than blantantly lie....

Hope you get where we are coming from 'accomodating voyeur'

Unfortunately bluebeam the liars spoil it for the genuine people! and that must of been awful for u but thats why we get so annoyed !

That's where we'd have to agree to disagree. I don't recognise a hierarchy of lies. Lies are lies.

I believe we are both of the same mind then. Unless my fingers wrote something that only you can read."

I got the impression you reckoned using such 'sensitive' matters as bereavement and child illness as excuses was worse than, say, getting a puncture or that your washing machine had flooded the utility room.

I'm sorry if that's not what you meant but, if it isn't, I'm not sure what you did mean.

By *ominantPerv85Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

yeah, it wasnt nice at all, but unfortunately some people are like that. Maybe that had someone say something like that to them before and lied, I don't know.........

Nevermind, take all sorts aye lol

"...........Its just laughable on here what some will say"

You never said truer words.

"Hope you get where we are coming from 'accomodating voyeur'"

Lytham?

"I got the impression you reckoned using such 'sensitive' matters as bereavement and child illness as excuses was worse than, say, getting a puncture or that your washing machine had flooded the utility room.

I'm sorry if that's not what you meant but, if it isn't, I'm not sure what you did mean. "

I can assure you that I find any lie reprehensible and insulting. However, lying about a hurt family member comes across as particularly mean when standing someone up, but being a parent means I am a bit sensitive to that sort of thing.

"I got the impression you reckoned using such 'sensitive' matters as bereavement and child illness as excuses was worse than, say, getting a puncture or that your washing machine had flooded the utility room.

I'm sorry if that's not what you meant but, if it isn't, I'm not sure what you did mean.

I can assure you that I find any lie reprehensible and insulting. However, lying about a hurt family member comes across as particularly mean when standing someone up, but being a parent means I am a bit sensitive to that sort of thing."

That's where, and why, we'd have to differ (as I suggested above). I don't see any lies as being better or worse than others.

I can assure you that I find any lie reprehensible and insulting. However, lying about a hurt family member comes across as particularly mean when standing someone up, but being a parent means I am a bit sensitive to that sort of thing.

That's where, and why, we'd have to differ (as I suggested above). I don't see any lies as being better or worse than others. "

You've never told a lie?

My point is they had forgot what they told us...it was them saying give us a ring and arrange another meet ...Would you meet someone who lied over issues like that and when it genuinely happens to someone..we are all cynical as in bluebeams experience as these things happen and its appalling.anyway enough of the rant...

That's where, and why, we'd have to differ (as I suggested above). I don't see any lies as being better or worse than others.

You've never told a lie?"

Of course I have but it was only ever in a very good cause.

You've never told a lie?

"

I am sure it was, but doesn't that show that some lies are more 'acceptable' than others?

"...............

You've never told a lie?

I am sure it was, but doesn't that show that some lies are more 'acceptable' than others?"

That's not the same thing. Telling someone he's going to live when it's obvious he's lost so much blood that it isn't going to happen is 'acceptable'. Telling someone you love them when you don't isn't 'acceptable'.

I just don't see either as being better or worse than the other. One may be to make someone feel better. The other might be to make someone feel better.

Both are lies.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Maybe I'll be considered old fashioned here, but the way I was brought up was with the saying....

"Honesty is the best policy!"

Plus I keep my Personal and other "lives" separate, so very rarely do they clash!

A few years ago when I was in a relationship with someone else we got chatting to a 'couple' with a _iew to meeting up. 2 days before the meet he contacted us to say that due to a bad past experience he now went on the first meet alone to 'check out the couple and see if they're ok' before bringing her along for the second meet.

Another 'couple' told us that the girlfriend couldn't talk on the phone because she was deaf & dumb. No mention of that on 'their' profile though.

» Add a new message to this topic