FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fakes

Fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abre6500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedlington

Is it me or is there more and more men on here pretending to be female and not that good at it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

One big plus about only meeting single men is that very, very few people fake being a single man.

By *abre6500 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedlington

True and I guess ladies have the same trouble with couples where the lady will always be unavailable

"True and I guess ladies have the same trouble with couples where the lady will always be unavailable"

I don't meet couples for that very reason.

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

[Removed by poster at 29/12/16 23:14:17]

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

"One big plus about only meeting single men is that very, very few people fake being a single man. "

I was told some ladies have male profiles just so they can come online and perv at pics and not get messages. Other ladies just have multiple profiles so they can perv and ignore men on purpose to annoy..

Part of your 5 a day

"True and I guess ladies have the same trouble with couples where the lady will always be unavailable

I don't meet couples for that very reason."

I have a couple profile in my messages and the female would like to meet but I'm a but sceptical as she told me that just shortly after she joined that her husband was involved in a accident and is now bound to a wheelchair she claims to live in a certain area but as a site supporter I can see how far they are from me and the location distance doesn't check out to a profile that is actually from where she says they are from. Also they have been on here 6 months and only yesterday did they upload 2 pictures. Not overlay desperate to have my first meet but do I continue to entertain her or just leave it?

By *ureTemptationWoman  over a year ago

Off the grid

"One big plus about only meeting single men is that very, very few people fake being a single man. "

Lots of men fake being a different man with photos either from 20 years ago or downloaded a random guy with a six pack from the "personal trainers r us" website.

Gotta love reverse image searches.

"One big plus about only meeting single men is that very, very few people fake being a single man.

I was told some ladies have male profiles just so they can come online and perv at pics and not get messages. Other ladies just have multiple profiles so they can perv and ignore men on purpose to annoy.. "

Oooh, this did not occur to me....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I secretly have a ten inch cock & my name's Dave.

Sorry.

lo very true

Surely NOBODY is that sad

"One big plus about only meeting single men is that very, very few people fake being a single man.

Surely NOBODY is that sad "

Exactly

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"True and I guess ladies have the same trouble with couples where the lady will always be unavailable

I don't meet couples for that very reason."

That's a big pity, there are lots of great genuine couples about.

Lumping all 'men' , 'women' and 'couples' together because of poor action by some in that category is a shame.

Lumping all 'men' , 'women' and 'couples' together because of poor action by some in that category is a shame."

My first year here was spent getting let down by couples. It wasn't just one or two couples, it was all of them. So I stopped meeting them.

I'm not saying they are inherently less reliable than men, just that I was less likely to be surprised by single men not being single men. However I have come across the fake/misleading pic scenario more than once.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Lumping all 'men' , 'women' and 'couples' together because of poor action by some in that category is a shame.

My first year here was spent getting let down by couples. It wasn't just one or two couples, it was all of them. So I stopped meeting them.

I'm not saying they are inherently less reliable than men, just that I was less likely to be surprised by single men not being single men. However I have come across the fake/misleading pic scenario more than once."

Pity they've put you off.

We are doing our bit to redress the balance

Part of your 5 a day

I have a couple profile in my messages and the female would like to meet but I'm a but sceptical as she told me that just shortly after she joined that her husband was involved in a accident and is now bound to a wheelchair she claims to live in a certain area but as a site supporter I can see how far they are from me and the location distance doesn't check out to a profile that is actually from where she says they are from. Also they have been on here 6 months and only yesterday did they upload 2 pictures. Not overlay desperate to have my first meet but do I continue to entertain her or just leave it? "

should I post a thread on this issue or??

[Removed by poster at 29/12/16 23:47:56]

I have a couple profile in my messages and the female would like to meet but I'm a but sceptical as she told me that just shortly after she joined that her husband was involved in a accident and is now bound to a wheelchair she claims to live in a certain area but as a site supporter I can see how far they are from me and the location distance doesn't check out to a profile that is actually from where she says they are from. Also they have been on here 6 months and only yesterday did they upload 2 pictures. Not overlay desperate to have my first meet but do I continue to entertain her or just leave it? should I post a thread on this issue or??"

If its too good to be true...

Think with your big brain.

Part of your 5 a day

I have a couple profile in my messages and the female would like to meet but I'm a but sceptical as she told me that just shortly after she joined that her husband was involved in a accident and is now bound to a wheelchair she claims to live in a certain area but as a site supporter I can see how far they are from me and the location distance doesn't check out to a profile that is actually from where she says they are from. Also they have been on here 6 months and only yesterday did they upload 2 pictures. Not overlay desperate to have my first meet but do I continue to entertain her or just leave it? should I post a thread on this issue or??

If its too good to be true...

Think with your big brain."

Well it's hard to tell cause there was a couple that winked at me earlier and I viewed their profile and they no public pics no avatar and their profile said was nice couple like to have sex yet they had 26 verifications but thanks anyways

I was told some ladies have male profiles just so they can come online and perv at pics and not get messages. Other ladies just have multiple profiles so they can perv and ignore men on purpose to annoy.. "

I do that on this profile but I'm clever, I just use my filters

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I have a couple profile in my messages and the female would like to meet but I'm a but sceptical as she told me that just shortly after she joined that her husband was involved in a accident and is now bound to a wheelchair she claims to live in a certain area but as a site supporter I can see how far they are from me and the location distance doesn't check out to a profile that is actually from where she says they are from. Also they have been on here 6 months and only yesterday did they upload 2 pictures. Not overlay desperate to have my first meet but do I continue to entertain her or just leave it? "

Depends. How many parsec away?

Part of your 5 a day

I have a couple profile in my messages and the female would like to meet but I'm a but sceptical as she told me that just shortly after she joined that her husband was involved in a accident and is now bound to a wheelchair she claims to live in a certain area but as a site supporter I can see how far they are from me and the location distance doesn't check out to a profile that is actually from where she says they are from. Also they have been on here 6 months and only yesterday did they upload 2 pictures. Not overlay desperate to have my first meet but do I continue to entertain her or just leave it?

Depends. How many parsec away?"

They are currently 15-20 miles away and where they say they are from is 50+ not entirely huge but still quite a fair bit away

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I was told some ladies have male profiles just so they can come online and perv at pics and not get messages. Other ladies just have multiple profiles so they can perv and ignore men on purpose to annoy..

I do that on this profile but I'm clever, I just use my filters "

Yes, but it doesn't get around you being on line, ninja mode only works so far!

"I secretly have a ten inch cock & my name's Dave.

Sorry.

"

We heard it was 12 inches

» Add a new message to this topic