FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What's your favourite compliment?

What's your favourite compliment?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ureTemptation OP   Woman  over a year ago

Off the grid

I'm much more likely to jump on a guy if he tells me I'm intelligent and funny. This whole "you're cute, you're hot" stuff just isn't that believable.

Weirdly, no guy tells me I'm clever or funny.

What's the compliment that would get you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lovely eyes

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Hey sexy works..

Or hey you, hi..

Or even thank you for renewing your membership...

Anything really that lites up that little yellow box...

By *urple GenieCouple  over a year ago

west Brom

when I've made an effort and I feel hot or cute I do like to hear it from others, I know I'm funny so that's all good, clever I have my good days and very blonde days (my mother is blonde before anyone starts)

K

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

Your a lot older than I thought you were

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

You're not how I expected you to be.

Assuming, of course, they had low expectations in the first place.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I'm much more likely to jump on a guy if he tells me I'm intelligent and funny. This whole "you're cute, you're hot" stuff just isn't that believable.

What's the compliment that would get you? "

I'm with you...much prefer someone to appreciate my brain or personality.

Anything to do with my eyes, personality or mind.. Ya know the stuff that wont change

Superficial compliments off strangers don't do it for me...

Being told I'm a lovely person by someone who knows me quite well would do it for me

If a girl says I make her laugh then that makes me feel good, like I've achieved something

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

that they get my perception in life..very sexy

"If a girl says I make her laugh then that makes me feel good, like I've achieved something "

it's always a good day if I get a 'that made me smile' or 'that made me laugh'

That I'm Handsome

favourite type of compliment has to be ones regarding my daughter

but if we are talking from people on fab, i prefer personality based ones than ones on looks, but will only every except those from people ive engaged in conversation for a while..

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Any evidence that they haven't voluntarily stopped breathing just to get away, and I'm happy...

I like compliments about my intelligence or that I'm a good person.

Though I will happily accept compliments about my hair and poetry.

And given that I've never had them before I wandered into the forum, physical ones are always quite nice even if I am always sceptical

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

"Anything to do with my eyes, personality or mind.. Ya know the stuff that wont change "

In a nutshell.

That I'm pretty.

I get so many about my legs and my body. It makes a refreshing change when they say they think I'm pretty

I don't know, all people ever seem to compliment me on here are my thighs, I like to think I'm pretty funny

By *ondon-guy68Man  over a year ago

London

When you Text/call someone and their first reply is "I was just thinking about you"

I like compliments about something I've actually done something for. So physically, something like how I've done my makeup or how I've styled my hair. Otherwise being told I'm funny or clever is a winner.

I'd walk across a field of broken glass just to have a wank in your shadow is a favourite.

My ex ex won my heart by telling me he'd walk across a field of broken glass just to dip twigs in my poo.

Basically i like men who woukd walk across a field of glass for me.

"I'm much more likely to jump on a guy if he tells me I'm intelligent and funny. This whole "you're cute, you're hot" stuff just isn't that believable.

You're so funny

"I like compliments about something I've actually done something for. So physically, something like how I've done my makeup or how I've styled my hair. Otherwise being told I'm funny or clever is a winner. "

How about "your hair look funny"?

By *obwithkiltMan  over a year ago

Belton

my rear end often gets complimented.....has done for years(but not nominated...will have to work on it for next year)....and occasionally i get my smile and eyes

"favourite type of compliment has to be ones regarding my daughter

but if we are talking from people on fab, i prefer personality based ones than ones on looks, but will only every except those from people ive engaged in conversation for a while.. "

So I'm guess "I am loving your massive tits" isn't going to work so well

but if we are talking from people on fab, i prefer personality based ones than ones on looks, but will only every except those from people ive engaged in conversation for a while..

So I'm guess "I am loving your massive tits" isn't going to work so well "

*yawnnn*

By *ouple4biMMFCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

You look alright for your age

I have found the most beautiful woman respond better to having the piss taken out of them and having a laugh instead of resorting to the old chat up lines. Humour and confidence always wins.

My favourite compliment...... I was recently complimented on my physique by a couple I swung with...... not bad taking into consideration the volume of food I have consumed the last few days

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Compliments on my intelligence. Most on here I take with a pinch of salt especially ones complimenting my physical features. If it's to do with my skin colour I want to .

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I get compliments on my eyes quite a lot which is lovely because I think they're my best feature.

I'm told that I'm a lovely person and I can certainly live with that compliment.

"I have found the most beautiful woman respond better to having the piss taken out of them and having a laugh instead of resorting to the old chat up lines. Humour and confidence always wins.

My favourite compliment...... I was recently complimented on my physique by a couple I swung with...... not bad taking into consideration the volume of food I have consumed the last few days "

That's too much effort tbh. I rarely see anyone worth the effort.

"You're alright I s'pose..."

Yes I am easily pleased!!

One about my face and not my body for a change. I think it's cause no one likes it lol.

By *workoutMan  over a year ago

Cradley Heath

When people compliment me on my personality, I try to be a good person and I can be quite witty sometimes.

Mostly it's compliments about my body and I have no problem with that whatsoever, it's incredibly flattering, I'd just hope people realise I'm not the stereotypical gym meat head.

Nice shoes

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Whenever I've first saw/met soneone I've never gone "phwoar look at the intellengence on him" instead I think things like "cor he's got a nice arse".

If everyone's being honest the physical attributes get your attention first and getting to know them (so the intelligence can shine) is what grows the attraction

"I like compliments about something I've actually done something for. So physically, something like how I've done my makeup or how I've styled my hair. Otherwise being told I'm funny or clever is a winner.

How about "your hair look funny"? "

That could work...

"I'd walk across a field of broken glass just to have a wank in your shadow is a favourite.

My ex ex won my heart by telling me he'd walk across a field of broken glass just to dip twigs in my poo.

Basically i like men who woukd walk across a field of glass for me. :-

D"

The best ones are the ones who would drag their balls across a field of broken glass for a meet

"Whenever I've first saw/met soneone I've never gone "phwoar look at the intellengence on him" instead I think things like "cor he's got a nice arse".

If everyone's being honest the physical attributes get your attention first and getting to know them (so the intelligence can shine) is what grows the attraction"

i dont switch on the 'do i fancy' until i have a connection elsewhere..im not a visual person in the main...if no compatability, its doesnt matter how visually appealing you might be..

i dont go there, to that possibility, until i've sorted out the other first,that may be unusual but that's compartmentalisation for you x

"I like compliments about something I've actually done something for. So physically, something like how I've done my makeup or how I've styled my hair. Otherwise being told I'm funny or clever is a winner.

How about "your hair look funny"?

That could work..."

Jots that into notes

Bristol

"Whenever I've first saw/met soneone I've never gone "phwoar look at the intellengence on him" instead I think things like "cor he's got a nice arse".

If everyone's being honest the physical attributes get your attention first and getting to know them (so the intelligence can shine) is what grows the attractioni dont switch on the 'do i fancy' until i have a connection elsewhere..im not a visual person in the main...if no compatability, its doesnt matter how visually appealing you might be..

i dont go there, to that possibility, until i've sorted out the other first,that may be unusual but that's compartmentalisation for you x"

Not unusual. I'm the same.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

If everyone's being honest the physical attributes get your attention first and getting to know them (so the intelligence can shine) is what grows the attractioni dont switch on the 'do i fancy' until i have a connection elsewhere..im not a visual person in the main...if no compatability, its doesnt matter how visually appealing you might be..

i dont go there, to that possibility, until i've sorted out the other first,that may be unusual but that's compartmentalisation for you x"

I have to say I agree with Suzy on this point. It doesn't matter how nice the arse, if your personality reveals you to be one I won't fancy you.

*yawnnn* "

........ it was a joke!!!!

*yawnnn*

........ it was a joke!!!! "

Too late. You're doooooomed fella

I don't really care about compliments themselves, it's more the person who says them. Marc could tell me my toenail looks nice and I'll feel great all day.

But if I had to choose, I guess a compliment about my mind would be preferable to any other.

Doncaster

i dont go there, to that possibility, until i've sorted out the other first,that may be unusual but that's compartmentalisation for you x

I have to say I agree with Suzy on this point. It doesn't matter how nice the arse, if your personality reveals you to be one I won't fancy you. "

Which is why I said it's the integellgence e.g. Personality that grows (or perhaps embeds would be the better term) the attraction

Bristol

I have to say I agree with Suzy on this point. It doesn't matter how nice the arse, if your personality reveals you to be one I won't fancy you.

Which is why I said it's the integellgence e.g. Personality that grows (or perhaps embeds would be the better term) the attraction "

It's the personality that is the attraction first and foremost for me. I've decided to meet people based on whether or not I fancy them mentally before I've even seen them. The visual has so far 100% cemented the attraction but it just isn't that important an element to me.

Doncaster

Which is why I said it's the integellgence e.g. Personality that grows (or perhaps embeds would be the better term) the attraction

It's the personality that is the attraction first and foremost for me. I've decided to meet people based on whether or not I fancy them mentally before I've even seen them. The visual has so far 100% cemented the attraction but it just isn't that important an element to me."

You see I've had occasions where I've chatted to some truely great people on here but when pics are exchanged later on I'm not sexually attracted to them regardless of how great we get on. I'd be curious to know if this as ever happened to you? (Of course you don't have to answer)

It's the personality that is the attraction first and foremost for me. I've decided to meet people based on whether or not I fancy them mentally before I've even seen them. The visual has so far 100% cemented the attraction but it just isn't that important an element to me.

You see I've had occasions where I've chatted to some truely great people on here but when pics are exchanged later on I'm not sexually attracted to them regardless of how great we get on. I'd be curious to know if this as ever happened to you? (Of course you don't have to answer) "

compatibility and chemistry yes defo..but what i am saying is, i don't allow chemistry, before the other is sorted..

Bristol

You see I've had occasions where I've chatted to some truely great people on here but when pics are exchanged later on I'm not sexually attracted to them regardless of how great we get on. I'd be curious to know if this as ever happened to you? (Of course you don't have to answer) "

Not yet. People have looked different to how I imagined and I've had to readjust my mental image but they are still the same person I found attractive so that overriding factor has always won the day. I'm never saying it won't happen, just that it hasn't happened yet.

Doncaster

You see I've had occasions where I've chatted to some truely great people on here but when pics are exchanged later on I'm not sexually attracted to them regardless of how great we get on. I'd be curious to know if this as ever happened to you? (Of course you don't have to answer)

Not yet. People have looked different to how I imagined and I've had to readjust my mental image but they are still the same person I found attractive so that overriding factor has always won the day. I'm never saying it won't happen, just that it hasn't happened yet."

And for me those people end up becoming really great friends that yes I think they're gorgeous based on their personality but I wouldn't sleep with them.

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

My eyes or wit usually works.

I like your honesty

Which means we are having a conversation and both parties are listening to each other

Probably... my eyes, I've had alot complements and a close second my hair!

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan  over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

I get complimented on my nice skin and my bum

By *ustfortonightMan  over a year ago

Kent

I like it when I'm told I smell nice. It's something I have more control over than my looks, my body or my brain. So it means a did a good job of something I actually tried to do.

It's also nice when I'm told I'm articulate or well spoken.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Vinegar is my favourite condiment.

"Vinegar is my favourite condiment."

When someone who has spent time with me says how much they enjoy my company, that I make them laugh & at ease.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"I like compliments about my intelligence or that I'm a good person.

Though I will happily accept compliments about my hair and poetry. "

Hatter please.... you know what I want. I want the compliment you got.

Please tell us all again

Please tell us all again "

"You're funny, intelligent and non-rapey"

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

OP, I love this post - you seem extremely intelligent and also show a large degree of humour

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

That I have a nice mouth and my eyes don't look as wonky as they do in pics

shits creek

Please tell us all again

"You're funny, intelligent and non-rapey"

"

I fucking love it

"When you Text/call someone and their first reply is "I was just thinking about you" "

shits creek

"When you Text/call someone and their first reply is "I was just thinking about you"

"

Double yes

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

jack always tells me i look lovely and makes me feel good,even if i feel a bit grotty etc that day .

Like courtney said,its more who its from .

Miss

"That I have a nice mouth and my eyes don't look as wonky as they do in pics "

You look like you have smiley eyes with a mischievious twinkle.

My soul-mate used to say.... Sure I love you, but I really like you too....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"That I have a nice mouth and my eyes don't look as wonky as they do in pics

You look like you have smiley eyes with a mischievious twinkle. "

cheers they do have a twinkle but are also lopsided and one has a droop. I had surgery a couple of years ago to fix it, didn't work

but hey

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Years ago, when engaged to be married, I once gave my fiancee a bunch of roses.

She counted them and said, "There's just 11 in here, have you been short-changed by the florist?" to which my reply was, "the 12th is YOU!" Melted her heart straight away!

PS. We broke up 6 wks before the wedding.

Nicest comment said to me these days is "you don't look your age, you look like you're in your 50's!"

Makes my day!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Anything to do with my eyes, personality or mind.. Ya know the stuff that wont change "

Yes, something that shows they percieve and are appreciating the 'me inside' are the ones I love best

"I have found the most beautiful woman respond better to having the piss taken out of them and having a laugh instead of resorting to the old chat up lines. Humour and confidence always wins.

My favourite compliment...... I was recently complimented on my physique by a couple I swung with...... not bad taking into consideration the volume of food I have consumed the last few days

That's too much effort tbh. I rarely see anyone worth the effort."

Well you will go far ..... ish

My favourate compliment is when people compliment my kids and how well they have turned out, considering I've been single most of my life and was put into care as a child

honest that's really a compliment apparently

Omg that'll never fit..

But I always prove her wrong, I've always been good at packing the boot

"Omg that'll never fit..

But I always prove her wrong, I've always been good at packing the boot "

That's the only time I've said that..boom boom!

I'm joking! He doesn't fit in my butt or throat he he.

Eve. X

When people say I'm funny, I always get a warm feeling inside. I spent a lot of years as a young adult being laughed at, not in a good way, so to hear it as a compliment, means a lot to me...

Mine is when I hear patients telling other folk I'm lovely girl and how helpful I am to them.that's always nice to hear because so many are quick to give out to us

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Compliments about myself make me feel uneasy and wonder what the person in question wants.

By *uperock99Man  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me

I'm not a fan of compliments, they make me go all tongue tied and bashful.

I do love being complimented on our kiddies and our parenting though!

Eve. X

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me "

It's a water pistol.

» Add a new message to this topic