FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Life's too short

Life's too short

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today I lost a friend who had a heart attack out of nowhere at only 32 .

This isn't a thread for sympathy or a look at me but just to say life's too short . Don't put off plans for tomorrow, spend time with those you love whenever you can as there may not be a tomorrow

Mrs x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was 32 when I had my heart attack, I done a 180 on my lifestyle and got my shit together

Your perspective on life really does change when serious shit like that happens.

He was fit and healthy

His father died of the same at 42 and while he had checks throughout his life in case it was hereditary nothing was found

Glad you are doing well x

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

" Don't put off plans for tomorrow, spend time with those you love whenever you can as there may not be a tomorrow

"

Absolutely OP x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

This is so true,sorry to hear of your sad news op,it does make you realise that you have to make the most of everyday.

Miss xx

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Well said op

Heres to living life to the full

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

A Mate of mine collapsed and died in his bedroom after a run a couple of years ago, I think he was 32 or 33. Oddly for someone of my age, I've had a few mates die. I've been ill and nearly died a couple of times myself.

Death is inevetable, accept that and do what ever it was you were gonna do anyway.

op sorry to hear this makes you think no one knows whats round the corner make the most of everyday as no one is promised tomorrow xx

By *iscean MaleMan  over a year ago

Darlaston

"Today I lost a friend who had a heart attack out of nowhere at only 32 .

This isn't a thread for sympathy or a look at me but just to say life's too short . Don't put off plans for tomorrow, spend time with those you love whenever you can as there may not be a tomorrow

Mrs x "

Totally agree.

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

I'm really sorry to hear your sad news .

My dad died recently of heart attack .

Since then I try not to postpone things and opportunities as some will never repeat .

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Today I lost a friend who had a heart attack out of nowhere at only 32 .

Mrs x "

OP, I feel your pain. Ten days ago, I lost a work colleague whom I worked alongside 18 months ago. She was only 23 y.o.

We are a big group of friends who all met through work between 10 and 14 years ago and all still keep in touch some more often than others (he was one of the more often) and he is the 2nd of us to die in early 30's out of nowhere .

"I'm really sorry to hear your sad news .

Since then I try not to postpone things and opportunities as some will never repeat .

"

Sorry for your loss . Hope you are ok x

OP I'm sorry to read your news. Your sentiments are spot on. My father died in his early 30's so we've always lived life to the full. You never know when your number will be up.

"We are a big group of friends who all met through work between 10 and 14 years ago and all still keep in touch some more often than others (he was one of the more often) and he is the 2nd of us to die in early 30's out of nowhere . "

sorry to hear of your sad news OP..

and you are right..don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today

By *uteLittleGeekWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere

Sorry for your loss . Hope you are ok x "

Thank you . No I am not ok . I feel a big part of me died with him . Losing someone we love change us a lot and there are no words to describe that .

Thank you for posting this . It's a good reminder that we all need to live for today and make most of it .

Sorry for your loss . Hope you are ok x

Thank you . No I am not ok . I feel a big part of me died with him . Losing someone we love change us a lot and there are no words to describe that .

Thank you for posting this . It's a good reminder that we all need to live for today and make most of it . "

Sorry obviously you aren't ok. Hope you are managing though x x

» Add a new message to this topic