FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Beauty and the beast

Beauty and the beast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just been to see it.soooo recommend going.it was great film

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm so annoyed the Emma Watson is playing belle, I don't particularly like her and this is still one of my fave Disney films

"I'm so annoyed the Emma Watson is playing belle, I don't particularly like her and this is still one of my fave Disney films "

She's actually really good in it.

Is it wrong that I want to see it.....need a lady to go with

"I'm so annoyed the Emma Watson is playing belle, I don't particularly like her and this is still one of my fave Disney films "

I feel the same. I dislike Emma Watson and I'm unsure I want to see her play one of my favourite Disney princesses

"I'm so annoyed the Emma Watson is playing belle, I don't particularly like her and this is still one of my fave Disney films

I feel the same. I dislike Emma Watson and I'm unsure I want to see her play one of my favourite Disney princesses "

Oh you should go.you'll love it.it was just so lovely.everyone came out saying the same

Ive got to wait till half term to see this. I wouldn't be forgiven if I went without my littles!

She has the personality and acting abilities of a stick. And she can't sing anywhere near as good as Paige O'Hara. Such a bad decision

Film was brilliant and so was Emma Watson, 10/10.

"Film was brilliant and so was Emma Watson, 10/10."

Yeah.defo best film I've seen in long time

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Soundtrack is fantastic

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

God damn my teenager not wanting to watch it!

"God damn my teenager not wanting to watch it! "

I had to bribe one of kids to go then went to work and 2 of the girls said they would have gone

"I'm so annoyed the Emma Watson is playing belle, I don't particularly like her and this is still one of my fave Disney films

I feel the same. I dislike Emma Watson and I'm unsure I want to see her play one of my favourite Disney princesses "

I'm the same too, I was disappointed when realised it was her playing Belle. I've not seen the film though so she will probably surprise me. I'm going to see it next week I think.

I feel the same. I dislike Emma Watson and I'm unsure I want to see her play one of my favourite Disney princesses

I'm the same too, I was disappointed when realised it was her playing Belle. I've not seen the film though so she will probably surprise me. I'm going to see it next week I think. "

Go in with an open mind, you will be pleasantly surprised.

My new favourite Disney song from Beauty and the Beast.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tPcxqpMbcSg

Evermore.

Funny that those who haven't seen it are saying Emma Watson is a bad choice for Belle, whilst those who have seen it have pretty much universal praise for her performance.

Im going watching it on thursday, the original was the first film i ever saw and so i hope it lives up to it

I took my daughter to see it on Friday and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Emma Watson was OK, not an Oscar winning performance but ok.

Never mind Emma Watson - they've cut 'Marie, the baguettes , hurry up' from the opening song

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Agreed. She over acts, does my bloody tits in

"Is it wrong that I want to see it.....need a lady to go with"

I don't particularly....but fear I may be roped into it....

still it's got to be better than the 50 shades shite I was dragged along to the other week!

I saw it yesterday and would recommend it to anyone whos a fan of the original, a fan of films in general its been done so well and id be surprised if it doesnt get a few awards next year

Excellent movie, good for kids yet still has good adult humour. Love the way it's been transformed from one of my childhood favourite story books to animation to movie

Really want to go and see it. My daughter loves the Disney version but she is only 3 so not sure if it will be a little grown up for her.

S x

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"Really want to go and see it. My daughter loves the Disney version but she is only 3 so not sure if it will be a little grown up for her.

S x"

Oh it's a bit scary for a 3 year old in my opinion, my 9 year old said after we saw it that you need to be at least year 3 to watch it lol

"Really want to go and see it. My daughter loves the Disney version but she is only 3 so not sure if it will be a little grown up for her.

S x"

Depends how brave your 3yo is. That's why it's a PG I think.

By *ascade35Man  over a year ago

Alnwick

Must admit, it wasn't a film that I'd of normally gone to see, but I was outvoted 2 to 1 by some colleagues of mine and will admit, I did really rather enjoy it.

Emma Watson plays a great belle and the film is very true to its animated counterpart.....thought the animated version will still always be better imo.

"God damn my teenager not wanting to watch it! "

I'll go with you... Not long been a teenager haha x

I made the mistake of listening to the soundtrack and compared to the original I just cannot take to it! Its a special film for me as it had only been out a week when I went to disney world and ive listened to the soundtrack so much (several pieces are on my sleep playlist)

I wanted to go but after hearing it I am now worried it could ruin the memories of it for me

"I made the mistake of listening to the soundtrack and compared to the original I just cannot take to it! Its a special film for me as it had only been out a week when I went to disney world and ive listened to the soundtrack so much (several pieces are on my sleep playlist)

I wanted to go but after hearing it I am now worried it could ruin the memories of it for me "

Im with you the original soundtrack is better but they have tweaked the songs a bit so that they make the film more sensible, but i do like the new stuff espescially evermore that lets you know how the beast feels whenhe lets belle leave

S x

Oh it's a bit scary for a 3 year old in my opinion, my 9 year old said after we saw it that you need to be at least year 3 to watch it lol "

Thank you, sounds like she better stick to the Disney version for now.

S x

Depends how brave your 3yo is. That's why it's a PG I think."

Not very brave..

"I made the mistake of listening to the soundtrack and compared to the original I just cannot take to it! Its a special film for me as it had only been out a week when I went to disney world and ive listened to the soundtrack so much (several pieces are on my sleep playlist)

I wanted to go but after hearing it I am now worried it could ruin the memories of it for me

Im with you the original soundtrack is better but they have tweaked the songs a bit so that they make the film more sensible, but i do like the new stuff espescially evermore that lets you know how the beast feels whenhe lets belle leave"

Thats what i didnt like the tweaks

Im with you the original soundtrack is better but they have tweaked the songs a bit so that they make the film more sensible, but i do like the new stuff espescially evermore that lets you know how the beast feels whenhe lets belle leave

Thats what i didnt like the tweaks "

I wasnt a fan of the new gaston song by le fou it was too muddled and you couldnt understand half the words

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

H is going after school today with the eldest sprog, meanwhile dad will be entertaining littlest with burger & the Disney version probably.

S

Omg her singing is dreadful

There appears to be a lot of Emma hate. What gives?

» Add a new message to this topic