FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Relationships and hobbys.

Relationships and hobbys.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was watching a video on youtube and it was pretty fun lol.

It was about if you met someone would go less to the gym, if she wasnt into it so much? Maibe she wondered what you did for those 2 hours.

One fun quote from jay cutler, when he met his gf, he said, "if you wanna see me, you have to join the gym".

If you are in a relationship, how do you give time to your hobby if you are really into it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes, I make a bit of time for the gym which is proved by the bicep (left) of awesomeness.

Look in the mirror and despair, Shag

"Yes, I make a bit of time for the gym which is proved by the bicep (left) of awesomeness.

Look in the mirror and despair, Shag "

That is good and yes, its about 50/50 if you have someone.

Brighton - even Hove!

"Yes, I make a bit of time for the gym which is proved by the bicep (left) of awesomeness.

Look in the mirror and despair, Shag That is good and yes, its about 50/50 if you have someone."

Fraid not, I get very little time to myself and so I value it when I get it. Free time is a great luxury.

Look in the mirror and despair, Shag That is good and yes, its about 50/50 if you have someone.

Fraid not, I get very little time to myself and so I value it when I get it. Free time is a great luxury. "

T see yes, so it means more when you get time to do it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't change my gym habits for anyone, it's part of being with me.

I enjoy it and it is my only real hobby as such, I compete 5-6 times a year in strongman and love it.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i think it's good to have time separate from each other and your own interests.

tbh the more i think about relationships the less appealing they become coz i like doing my own thing all the time and haven't got time for guys really. well i have got time but don't wanna prioritise them coz they're not that interesting.

"I wouldn't change my gym habits for anyone, it's part of being with me.

I enjoy it and it is my only real hobby as such, I compete 5-6 times a year in strongman and love it."

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wouldn't change my gym habits for anyone, it's part of being with me.

I enjoy it and it is my only real hobby as such, I compete 5-6 times a year in strongman and love it."

You'd do well if you had a bicep (left) like mine, mate

"i think it's good to have time separate from each other and your own interests.

tbh the more i think about relationships the less appealing they become coz i like doing my own thing all the time and haven't got time for guys really. well i have got time but don't wanna prioritise them coz they're not that interesting."

I'd make time for my hobbies and I'd hope they would too...

You can't be in each other's pockets all the time..

That would drive me nuts

By *ildflower.xWoman  over a year ago

Grimsby

Weights before dates as the saying goes,

Could be tempted away for food

My husband went off and did his own thing, consisting of pigeon racing, football, cricket and a trip to Aintree. Plus, spending every Saturday betting on horse racing and watching it with his brother at his.

I stayed at home enjoying my time with my children.

"I'd make time for my hobbies and I'd hope they would too...

You can't be in each other's pockets all the time..

That would drive me nuts "

That is right, some time away is good too.

"i think it's good to have time separate from each other and your own interests.

tbh the more i think about relationships the less appealing they become coz i like doing my own thing all the time and haven't got time for guys really. well i have got time but don't wanna prioritise them coz they're not that interesting."

"Weights before dates as the saying goes,

Could be tempted away for food "

That is a good saying too

My free time is spent in bed.

Brighton - even Hove!

"My husband went off and did his own thing, consisting of pigeon racing, football, cricket and a trip to Aintree. Plus, spending every Saturday betting on horse racing and watching it with his brother at his.

I stayed at home enjoying my time with my children."

Are you now single?

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

So long as they get on the back or ride their own it's cool. Touch my keys they are gone

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

But if you have trust & dont live entirely in each others pockets then separate hobbies is no problem. For us its me going to watch the odd bike race & nearly a week away in Europe doing the same, for H it's nights staying out with her girly mates & a couple of weekends away at Fae festivals.

Doing things separately is far more preferable to them tagging along when they really have little interest as it usually comes across one way or the other & then spoils the others enjoyment.

S

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I haven't been in a relationship for quite a few years, but the fact of the matter is you shouldn't try and change the person you desired when you first met, but there are compromises to be met once you become 2 and are no longer a 1

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

tbh the more i think about relationships the less appealing they become coz i like doing my own thing all the time and haven't got time for guys really. well i have got time but don't wanna prioritise them coz they're not that interesting.

But if you have trust & dont live entirely in each others pockets then separate hobbies is no problem. For us its me going to watch the odd bike race & nearly a week away in Europe doing the same, for H it's nights staying out with her girly mates & a couple of weekends away at Fae festivals.

Doing things separately is far more preferable to them tagging along when they really have little interest as it usually comes across one way or the other & then spoils the others enjoyment.

S"

all relationships are built on trust for me, which is why i like being a loner.

know what you mean though. i'd rather hear about something i have little interest in and enjoy a person being enthusiastic about it to me than be forced to endure it myself.

"My husband went off and did his own thing, consisting of pigeon racing, football, cricket and a trip to Aintree. Plus, spending every Saturday betting on horse racing and watching it with his brother at his.

I stayed at home enjoying my time with my children.

Are you now single? "

I am, but not because of his hobbies.

The less time I spend with someone when in a relationship the better. LOL!

I need a lot of a lone time. If I want to go to the gym, I go. I've been training for the last 38years. My longest relationship was nine.

Honestly, I think having time apart really helps a relationship and spending too much time together can kill it.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd dislike wanting to be a limpet with someone, where there's no individual free time and interests. So gym time is staying - it's a major part of my life.

I go to the gym to perv at the trainer ... but he's taken ... so I just train ...

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I just get on with my things. They tend to be musical as well so that's worked out quite well but if they weren't they can do their crap and I'll do mine.

S

all relationships are built on trust for me, which is why i like being a loner.

know what you mean though. i'd rather hear about something i have little interest in and enjoy a person being enthusiastic about it to me than be forced to endure it myself."

Couples who play together stay together! But it's also important to retain your own identity and do things for you.

."

totally.. Mr loves his golf but no way would I tag along. I Am into motorsports and he does have an interest too so occasionally he will come along with me. But yes i think if you have a partner it would be strange to start sharing your hobbies too x

G and i spend most of our time together when not at work. We mostly have the same hobbies which are watching football, we are season ticket holders. So obviously we are together then. Another hobby is watching the speedway GP so we are together then.

Its good, we are happy to spend our time together.

We are both runners but rarely run together as we're normally training for different objectives. .

By *rwolfMan  over a year ago

bristol

one of my hobbies is my motorbike, so quite easy to slip it in and tempt someone into heading out for a ride

This is part of the reason I'm currently single. Trying to lose weight means I'm working out a lot and it's time consuming! It's good to have different hobbies when you're with someone though, personally I think it makes for a healthier relationship!

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Having time away from each other to do your own thing is healthy

I wouldn't stop doing what I do, I wouldn't want them to join in and I would have no intentions of tagging along with them.

I like my own company.

By *andVBCouple  over a year ago

Wrexham

We both have our hobbies and partake of them individually. She goes to the gym, I do my thing. It's all good.

"It's good to have different hobbies when you're with someone though, personally I think it makes for a healthier relationship! "

Exactly this, we have vastly different interests which means that we don't live in each other's pockets 24/7. We can do our own thing and have breathing space. We do however share some interests and pursue them together occasionally.

G and i have the same hobbies so it would be pointless doing them separatly lol. I dont see it as being unhealthy at all. I think it strengthens our marriage because we enjoy the same things

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"G and i have the same hobbies so it would be pointless doing them separatly lol. I dont see it as being unhealthy at all. I think it strengthens our marriage because we enjoy the same things

"

It just proves that everybodys different I think its good to be compatible to a degree but also to have your own space to if needed.

» Add a new message to this topic