FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Your ideal meet...

Your ideal meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would it be?

I'd like a weekend long one. A nice walk round my town's local beauty spots, a nice meal and a drink or two, followed by an evening walk round both bays, then back to the hotel.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What would it be?

I'd like a weekend long one. A nice walk round my town's local beauty spots, a nice meal and a drink or two, followed by an evening walk round both bays, then back to the hotel. "

When?

"What would it be?

I'd like a weekend long one. A nice walk round my town's local beauty spots, a nice meal and a drink or two, followed by an evening walk round both bays, then back to the hotel. "

How about some kfc and a quick pump in the back of the motor? fs

"What would it be?

I'd like a weekend long one. A nice walk round my town's local beauty spots, a nice meal and a drink or two, followed by an evening walk round both bays, then back to the hotel.

How about some kfc and a quick pump in the back of the motor? fs "

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"What would it be?

Can we bring the puppy?

Torn between roast lamb or beef.

"What would it be?

How about some kfc and a quick pump in the back of the motor? fs "

You love a bucket.

"What would it be?

How about some kfc and a quick pump in the back of the motor? fs

You love a bucket."

I just made mysel hungry now fs

I'd start by having one!

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

"What would it be?

Something very similar or in the countryside but I would like to make a weekend of it

A hotel meet. In a luxury suite (i can dream) top floor of a Hotel with a view overlooking the City. Chilled bottle of wine.

Knock on the door and in walks my meet, grabs me before the door closes and kisses me till we fall on the bed. Hot and heavy petting till the clothes come off and we sex it up on the king size bed with the background of the City.

Nibbles and wine till round two.

Then a hot shower whereupon he pisses off and leaves me to sleep in the big bed all cosy in that well fucked bliss zone.

"A hotel meet. In a luxury suite (i can dream) top floor of a Hotel with a view overlooking the City. Chilled bottle of wine.

Knock on the door and in walks my meet, grabs me before the door closes and kisses me till we fall on the bed. Hot and heavy petting till the clothes come off and we sex it up on the king size bed with the background of the City.

Then a hot shower whereupon he pisses off and leaves me to sleep in the big bed all cosy in that well fucked bliss zone."

We can make it happen provided you foot the bill

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"A hotel meet. In a luxury suite (i can dream) top floor of a Hotel with a view overlooking the City. Chilled bottle of wine.

Then a hot shower whereupon he pisses off and leaves me to sleep in the big bed all cosy in that well fucked bliss zone.

We can make it happen provided you foot the bill "

What a gent!!!!!!!!!

What a gent!!!!!!!!!"

Why thank you

We can make it happen provided you foot the bill "

Promises Promises

Byron followed by deadpool followed by byron and then wrestling on a king size bed

Promises Promises "

I've only got two things in this world my baws and my word and I don't break them for nobody fs

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

A long drive in the countryside. Lots of fucking and gin and strawberries in an amazing hotel room. Oh and wax play. And reading to each other. And spanking. And bondage. That's as exciting a dream meet as it gets for me.

Keys in a bowl party

"A long drive in the countryside. Lots of fucking and gin and strawberries in an amazing hotel room. Oh and wax play. And reading to each other. And spanking. And bondage. That's as exciting a dream meet as it gets for me. "

How about a chicken drumstick a read of the bill, wax my knob and a quick poke in the quim fs

"A long drive in the countryside. Lots of fucking and gin and strawberries in an amazing hotel room. Oh and wax play. And reading to each other. And spanking. And bondage. That's as exciting a dream meet as it gets for me.

How about a chicken drumstick a read of the bill, wax my knob and a quick poke in the quim fs "

Fs, not even a chicken burger? Utter pish.

A weekend in a hotel with a balcony and a super king size bed, tangled up with two hot guys (one of them being my own big bad wolf) alternating between napping, having bed picnics and getting fucked senseless

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

A posh Hotel suite, just me, Estella, Meli and Miss Honey.

We have a couple of sharpeners in a downstairs bar which has an excellent choice of malty real ales and single malt whiskies.

Then it is up to the suite where the 3 girls quickly set about each other, lezzing it up superbly, while I admire the spectacular and deeply, artistically moving scene.

But as tempting as their magnificent muffs are, they each regularly crawl over to me to pogo on my porkinson banger 4 or 5 times, before returning to their flap fest.

Just then we get a delivery of Pizza and Curries to sustain us and the greedy lasses can't help but wank and nosh me through our repas. I help out by splashing my raita onto their nan bread, cos I'm a good and thoughtful host.

We all then slump on the bed for lots of snogging and stroking, interspersed with spicy burps until we all drift off to sleep.

Just as we are all snoozing lightly, our digestion slowly wakes up to the recent sustenance and those wicked wenches then astonish me by loudly farting in turn, with various notes and stenches, which they greedily scoop up with both hands to eagerly sniff, offering their fermentations to one another as they laugh raucously. My crimson face just makes them laugh more until I sheepishly force out a little wheezy one, but it doesn't smell.

After a quick shit and shower, we are off out to get hoolied.

The end.

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 01:13:51]

"A long drive in the countryside. Lots of fucking and gin and strawberries in an amazing hotel room. Oh and wax play. And reading to each other. And spanking. And bondage. That's as exciting a dream meet as it gets for me.

How about a chicken drumstick a read of the bill, wax my knob and a quick poke in the quim fs

Fs, not even a chicken burger? Utter pish."

Chicken burgers are no good for you fs.

Barnayguy- this won't do you full justice but

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 01:14:20]

Log cabin in the middle of the woods, with a hot tub, four poster bed and a woman I could happily spend 48 hours making her climb the walls in ecstasy and is happy to reciprocate

By *andsome_Chef88Man  over a year ago

London

Cooked meal by me (of your choosing of course). Champagne on ice with conversation... then after a while jump in the hot tub where we flirt and explore each other's body (massaging, kissing etc,) after that we then sit in our ropes and have more champagne and talking while I feed you chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. And let the night flow from there.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Alas someone who blocked me

Champagne and strawberries for breakfast walking hand in hand on a deserted beach whispering secrets talking kissing dancing next to the surf and laughing at the world. Exploring their dreams over lunch in an old country inn with a log fire before heading towards the bedroom in a quiet hotel... with more champagne ice and frozen strawberries dragged slowly from their warm throat across their tingling skin....

And then.....

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

"Barnayguy- this won't do you full justice but "

S'ok Meli. You did me enough justice with your expert touch and your chickeny boffs.

"Barnayguy- this won't do you full justice but "

Tones and stenches.

Haha, the KING SIZE BED is killing in this thread

Mwwwaahhhh

I'm really not into the romantic, datey experience with meets. I keep that sort of thing for Mr N.

I like meets to walk in, strip off, join in the sexytime then gtfo as soon as we are all finished.

I don't want to know about their sisters baby, their bloodbath divorce or their kids GCSE revision plan. Just the sex please.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Cooked meal by me (of your choosing of course). Champagne on ice with conversation... then after a while jump in the hot tub where we flirt and explore each other's body (massaging, kissing etc,) after that we then sit in our ropes and have more champagne and talking while I feed you chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. And let the night flow from there. "

Sitting in ROPES? How romantic NOT!

Disney!

A lovely hotel room. With a mini bar and a king size bed and the adult channel. .

A splendid day

Beginning with a wander and chat, then something to eat. Shared conversations giggles , flirts .

Then to bed for a night of sensual pleasure

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

It's all about the company. Find me a lady who is intelligent, has a twisted sense of humour and a complete deviant. Add a nice supply of finger food and a box of wine. Also throw in a large hot tub would be great (I actually know a place with a huge 4 poster bath). Then a weekend of belly hurting laughter, mischief, passion and sexy tomfoolery.

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 07:54:05]

As long as there is a bed (this isnt a deal breaker), someone i feel comfortable/ find attractive, and a bit of hair pulling im good!

"Cooked meal by me (of your choosing of course). Champagne on ice with conversation... then after a while jump in the hot tub where we flirt and explore each other's body (massaging, kissing etc,) after that we then sit in our ropes and have more champagne and talking while I feed you chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. And let the night flow from there. "

I'm in pal I would like a nice bit of steak. And my left shoulder needs the massage and I don't like champagne so swap that for a few pints. Not sure about last bit tho let the night flow from there sounds bit gay

"Cooked meal by me (of your choosing of course). Champagne on ice with conversation... then after a while jump in the hot tub where we flirt and explore each other's body (massaging, kissing etc,) after that we then sit in our ropes and have more champagne and talking while I feed you chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. And let the night flow from there.

I'm in pal I would like a nice bit of steak. And my left shoulder needs the massage and I don't like champagne so swap that for a few pints. Not sure about last bit tho let the night flow from there sounds bit gay "

and No kissing or exploring body's that's definitely gay

» Add a new message to this topic