FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Hotels

Hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey quick question can i book a hotel on the day and pay cash on arrival. Thinking of going to chams for my bday in july x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/04/17 23:03:41]

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

Do hotels take cash ?

I have only ever paid by card,

You should be able to pay on the day if they have a room available

Not sure. But Ace Winger can tell you all about Chams.

If you book through booking.con you can pay cash on the day, as long as you select the free cancellation room.

You could even book it today and still have up until 1pm on the day to cancel the room and not have to pay.

"If you book through booking.con you can pay cash on the day, as long as you select the free cancellation room.

You could even book it today and still have up until 1pm on the day to cancel the room and not have to pay."

Oh thank you will check it out as i don't have a debit card x

By *awty40_xxWoman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Hotel i used to work in accepted cash payments but you had to leave a refundable deposit

"If you book through booking.con you can pay cash on the day, as long as you select the free cancellation room.

You could even book it today and still have up until 1pm on the day to cancel the room and not have to pay.

Oh thank you will check it out as i don't have a debit card x"

Most hotels I've booked online require a debit or credit card to secure the booking, so you would have to call up the hotel on the day and hope they have a room and will take cash on the day!

Most hotels I've booked online require a debit or credit card to secure the booking, so you would have to call up the hotel on the day and hope they have a room and will take cash on the day! "

I have booked with my daughter's debit card to reserve the room and will pay on the day have gone through booking.com and got a great deal for holiday Inn junction 10 yay x

Most hotels I've booked online require a debit or credit card to secure the booking, so you would have to call up the hotel on the day and hope they have a room and will take cash on the day!

I have booked with my daughter's debit card to reserve the room and will pay on the day have gone through booking.com and got a great deal for holiday Inn junction 10 yay x"

Take your own booze mini bars are a rip off fs.

"Take your own booze mini bars are a rip off fs."

Thanks for the tip x

"Take your own booze mini bars are a rip off fs.

Thanks for the tip x"

Welcome

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Often hotels want a security deposit for extra charges against the room account, such as drinks, calls. But settling the bill cash is ok.

Most cheaper bookings are done in advance to get discounts though.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

As a Front of House Manager with over 25 years experience, I can say you can still pay with cash. BUT, with some if the chain hotel's, there's a possibility you may get asked for a holding deposit of say £100 on top of the room rate, which is refunded on departure, subject to a check to ensure there has been no damage to the room.

Sadly, some people who pay cash and think it's cool to trash a room, make it bad for everyone else. Some of the Holiday Inns will not take Day let bookings at all; where they do for Cash bookings they'll ask for up to £150 deposit on top!

Other chains have different processes.

By *an789Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'm sure you'll find it fine. That jct on M6 has lots if swingers staying. There's holiday Inn express by the village hotel and the holiday Inn on the other side of the jct off the roundabout down a side road so make sure you know which is which.

The village is lively and has a Starbucks... a pub with live music and an OK restaurant.. The holiday Inn tends to be much quieter.

Darleston is just a few mins away in a taxi.

Suggest you post in the forum near the time and you may get to meet up with like minded fabbers at the hotel.

By *mber GamblerCouple  over a year ago

rugby

"Take your own booze mini bars are a rip off fs."

They don't have a mini bar or any bar at chams. You have to take your own alcohol and then pay for the soft drinks.

"Take your own booze mini bars are a rip off fs.

They don't have a mini bar or any bar at chams. You have to take your own alcohol and then pay for the soft drinks.

"

I know about chams been going for years i nip into asda before i go in lol x

» Add a new message to this topic