FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blacked out windows!

Blacked out windows!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a nice clean van with blacked out windows.. I love the thought of meets in built up areas car parks..

Also love the thought of a couple being in back of van.. and me 'finding them' in there!

Anyone want to play??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have a nice clean van with blacked out windows.. I love the thought of meets in built up areas car parks..

Also love the thought of a couple being in back of van.. and me 'finding them' in there!

Anyone want to play??"

Ok I've got a scruffy old Volvo estate with dents all the side and I love the way that when I park it in crowded car-parks people with new cars avoid parking close to me.....

I've got an dirty old oil can in the back and a copy of last months gardeners weekly....

Do I win?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I have a nice clean van with blacked out windows.. I love the thought of meets in built up areas car parks..

Anyone want to play??

Ok I've got a scruffy old Volvo estate with dents all the side and I love the way that when I park it in crowded car-parks people with new cars avoid parking close to me.....

I've got an dirty old oil can in the back and a copy of last months gardeners weekly....

Do I win? "

Which issue of Gardeners Weekly is it? If it's the second week of March of don't want to know.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good luck in your quest op. Hope you find what you're looking for.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Anyone want to play??"

"it puts on the lotion or it gets the hose "

Anyone want to play??

Do I win?

Which issue of Gardeners Weekly is it? If it's the second week of March of don't want to know."

It's the one featuring an article about whore-too-culture and bush trimming

Anyone want to play??"it puts on the lotion or it gets the hose " "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Anyone want to play??

Do I win?

Which issue of Gardeners Weekly is it? If it's the second week of March of don't want to know.

It's the one featuring an article about whore-too-culture and bush trimming "

Ah! I could be interested then. Would you be looking to transplant your seedlings with my dibber at all?

Anyone want to play??

Do I win?

Ah! I could be interested then. Would you be looking to transplant your seedlings with my dibber at all?"

pmsl...... I'd forgotten all about my dibber, I must have a rummage for it ....

Anyone want to play??

Do I win?

Ah! I could be interested then. Would you be looking to transplant your seedlings with my dibber at all?

pmsl...... I'd forgotten all about my dibber, I must have a rummage for it .... "

I've got the key

Anyone want to play??

Do I win?

pmsl...... I'd forgotten all about my dibber, I must have a rummage for it .... I've got the key "

I left that under the plant pot next to the shed.....

Anyone want to play??

Do I win?

pmsl...... I'd forgotten all about my dibber, I must have a rummage for it .... I've got the key

I left that under the plant pot next to the shed..... "

Oh bugger two keys....cheating...

Is it a fabstriaght ghey team van?

"Is it a fabstriaght ghey team van? "

Not for you......your not fab straight

"Is it a fabstriaght ghey team van?

Not for you......your not fab straight "

I could change my preferences

I could change my preferences "

Ah.....then you'll get the women chasing you

Ah.....then you'll get the women chasing you"

I can run faster

I can run faster "

I can run faster

"

I'm gonna change it to straight and see how many straight guys offer to suck me off.

» Add a new message to this topic