FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Kik?

Kik?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do people ask if I'm on kik? Is it better than whatsapp?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's anonymous, no need for phone numbers.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It's anonymous, no need for phone numbers. "

Ok got ya

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

Learn fast padwan, Kik is great for everything in our opinion but is also the preferred home of the fakes, timewasters & pic collectors...

Anyone that says "got kik?" In a first message gets deleted by us. Get a few messages through here first to try & get a feel for them then go there is our advice..

S

"Learn fast padwan, Kik is great for everything in our opinion but is also the preferred home of the fakes, timewasters & pic collectors...

Anyone that says "got kik?" In a first message gets deleted by us. Get a few messages through here first to try & get a feel for them then go there is our advice..

S"

Kik'd into touch you might say

I find couples will usually use Kik and single fems use whatsapp.

I prefer whatsapp, purely because you can see the preview of the message and answer it later..

...oh shit. Shouldn't have said that.

**Everybody does it come the fuck on**

By *VBethTV/TS  over a year ago

Warminster

I got rid of kik, after trying it for 2 months it began to seem like every guy on there was medically unable to remove his hand from his penis and wanted me to type them to orgasm.....

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

Used it at first as a couple then stopped once guys/guys from couples left the group chat to private message Mrs. The constant asking for photos & videos because they're horny got too much.

We prefer sticking to here now so all of us can see what's being said as Fabs is accessible via its mobile site.

By *omkingbillyCouple  over a year ago

welingborough

We are in a group of really good people on kick (all levels from fab) it actually made shaz more comfortable for our first meeting as she got to know the gentleman over a few months so good for us plus thereally is no private messaging in the group without permission or you get banned

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 11:31:46]

"Used it at first as a couple then stopped once guys/guys from couples left the group chat to private message Mrs. "

That's not right.

I'm in a group chat on kik with a couple right now, not literally right NOW, obviously, but that's the arrangement they have.

He doesn't meet at all, but she does.

It started off with just me and Mrs chatting then they set up a group thing (me, him & her) where he's in the chat, but he never speaks to me, occasionally he might pop in with "lol" and that's it, that's all he ever says haha.

It's mainly just me and her chatting but he can see everything.

I wouldn't even consider just mailing the Mrs on her own kik, because tghat's just fucking wrong.

» Add a new message to this topic