FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Waiting a month for a meet...

Waiting a month for a meet...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you manage!!! I am a pretty impulsive person and tend to prefer the arrange in a couple of days after chatting etc. I have spent all day chatting to someone but due to us both having a few busy weekends coming up its not going to be until the end of may im horny for them now! And really want to meet them i just dont want to go off the idea whilst waitinf

The longest wait was 2 weeks and i ended up bailing the day before as i wasnt in to it any more. .

Sorry for the ramblings. My som spent over an hour telling me i didnt know how to.play sonic (!??!) So.i have hid upstairs all night with a bottle of wine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nerd.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i'm the same. if i arrange meets in advance it puts me off, despite me being horny all the time usually. i just stopped doing meets like that.

"Nerd. "

"i'm the same. if i arrange meets in advance it puts me off, despite me being horny all the time usually. i just stopped doing meets like that."

Thats why i dont. I am ok if its in within a couple of days but too long and i seem to just go off the idea. But i really dont want to go off this one

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Yeah can be frustrating having to wait that long. After striking that chemistry ideally you'd like to meet quite soon before deciding to play. Tho a month can be quite frustrating hope the magic is still there x

Jeez you youngsters have no clue!! All my meets involve a long wait. It just makes them all the sweeter. Imo

Unless the person lives very far away, really fancy them or we got great chemistry, month is pretty long-time. But sometimes good things do come to those who wait

•+• Access Denied •+•

"i'm the same. if i arrange meets in advance it puts me off, despite me being horny all the time usually. i just stopped doing meets like that.

Thats why i dont. I am ok if its in within a couple of days but too long and i seem to just go off the idea. But i really dont want to go off this one"

dunno how to counter those feelings.

do you know what puts you off exactly? for me i found it was if they talked about the meet that was what did it for me, my imagination is crap as well so they were looking forward to the meet and i was just thinking 'meh' it's not even happening right now so why you talking about it.

Chat and meet with in a few days. A month ?!? Things will fizzle out

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Jeez you youngsters have no clue!! All my meets involve a long wait. It just makes them all the sweeter. Imo "

i'm older than you though.

"Jeez you youngsters have no clue!! All my meets involve a long wait. It just makes them all the sweeter. Imo "

Thats what i am hoping. I am by nature really impulsive though!

"Chat and meet with in a few days. A month ?!? Things will fizzle out "

This is why my meets are so good and I pick them well

"Jeez you youngsters have no clue!! All my meets involve a long wait. It just makes them all the sweeter. Imo

i'm older than you though. "

Ah. ..about that

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Jeez you youngsters have no clue!! All my meets involve a long wait. It just makes them all the sweeter. Imo

i'm older than you though.

Ah. ..about that "

you definitely look younger also. well if it's a lie i am very surprised.

If we are Into each other that much and want to meet, do it..saying I can't for this or that reason shows you were not that into each other and it's hot

I usually chat for a while and if it's a good match the anticipation can be a good thing

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I don't rush anything. I like to chat and get to know someone a little first.

Due to circumstances, by the time I meet my next meet, it'll be nine months since we first begun talking. However the spark hasn't fizzled out, we talk every day and that's only resulted in the spark getting stronger.

I prefer to meet within a week or so, otherwise you can end up chatting for ages and never meeting. I,m not into chat XXX

I need to get to know someone. I'd like to meet for a social quickly if we can. Then I can wait forever to meet. Well not exactly forever, but I can wait.

Who's around in October? Call me?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

[Removed by poster at 30/04/17 08:37:11]

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I have not had sex for over a month

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Circumstances for me mean that meeting within a few days is not practical, besides which I'd prefer to spend time getting to know someone a little before meeting them.

Even once I've got to the point of wanting to meet someone it can be difficult to align diaries etc, but if I'd got to know the person well enough to know I'd want to meet them, waiting a month (or more) wouldn't be a problem.

I love the anticipation and build up to a meet, it can make the meet so hot when you finally get to stop talking and writing about what you'll do to one another and do it for real.

Some people I have talked to for a long time before meeting due to circumstances (3 years being the longest) but I have found when I want it that much the wait doesn't put me off.

Tbh I prefer to wait a while b4 meeting though I did have one impulsive meet and I was a nervous wreck luckely it turned out okay

we've had a social with a couple, agreed we all wanted to take things further and then couldn't make the diaries work for 3 months. Made the arrangements, they turned up as agreed and we had a fabulous night...another of our friends has a spreadsheet and we pencil in arrangements well in advance...arranging something as an alternative to swingfields for the end of june right now. in the meantime, we have other meets in between...works for us...maybe we're slow burners...

"I have not had sex for over a month "

I wouldn't stress. There's a male individual on here that's not had it for 21 years.

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I have waited 14 months to meet someone. Timings and life got in the way.During that time we discovered more about each others wants.It has made our meets more relaxed and open for exploring. I also have lost my interest with some people but I believe that they were not really what I wanted.If I want to meet someone time scales do not matter.

Sometimes the build up makes it more exciting

We met a gorgeous woman for coffee recently. She was the first woman we spoke to on here when we joined last April. It took time for us to find our feet but We had planned a meet last September but we had to cancel, then we had planned a meet at a party last Jan and had to cancel. The coffee meet was the first time we had been in the same place and everyone was eager to meet again ... The only time our calenders matched up was 2 months away .... only 4 weeks left now but it's 9 months getting here.

"I have waited 14 months to meet someone. Timings and life got in the way.During that time we discovered more about each others wants.It has made our meets more relaxed and open for exploring. I also have lost my interest with some people but I believe that they were not really what I wanted.If I want to meet someone time scales do not matter."

This is pretty much all of my meets. I'd been chatting to my latest meet for a couple of years before the planets aligned so we could meet. I have found that normally once a date for the meet is set then the anticipation and excitement increases.

At the end of the day if it's meant to happen it will.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I have waited months or over a year to meet some people. Totally worth it when the calendars finally align.

I have to arrange in advance, usually through the week for a weekend meet, it's very rare I can just drop and go so never expect anyone to do or even suggest it myself, I like arranging though, cause then you've got that build up.

"How do you manage!!! I am a pretty impulsive person and tend to prefer the arrange in a couple of days after chatting etc. I have spent all day chatting to someone but due to us both having a few busy weekends coming up its not going to be until the end of may im horny for them now! And really want to meet them i just dont want to go off the idea whilst waitinf

The longest wait was 2 weeks and i ended up bailing the day before as i wasnt in to it any more. .

Sorry for the ramblings. My som spent over an hour telling me i didnt know how to.play sonic (!??!) So.i have hid upstairs all night with a bottle of wine. "

I'm up for keeping you company until your meet... We can play with my new Xbox and you can measure me up for some pants...

I've waited a year due to distance and timings. It was well worth it though.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

There can be all sorts of reasons why not everyone can meet within a short time frame - distance, family responsibilities and commitments, coordinating diaries, medical issues etc .... this doesn't mean that you're not into each other, just that it's a literal impossibility to be spontaneous sometimes.

Personally, if I'm meeting on my own, I like to spend a reasonable time getting to know the other person anyway ... if they're prepared to demonstrate some patience and make the effort to keep in touch in the meantime that makes me feel safer and therefore far more relaxed when we do eventually meet - and if you can manage to keep a rapport going for months it surely bodes well for meeting face to face?

It also depends on who you want to meet ... 'locals' might be easier logistically but if there's no-one you find attractive nearby (and I do sometimes think I'm living in the middle of Royston Vasey ) you're more likely going to have to put up with waiting a while for someone further away. I'd much prefer to wait for a really good meet than accept a mediocre option, what'd be the point of that? .... and yeah, though waiting can be frustrating, all that anticipation can also be very exciting

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"There can be all sorts of reasons why not everyone can meet within a short time frame - distance, family responsibilities and commitments, coordinating diaries, medical issues etc .... this doesn't mean that you're not into each other, just that it's a literal impossibility to be spontaneous sometimes.

Personally, if I'm meeting on my own, I like to spend a reasonable time getting to know the other person anyway ... if they're prepared to demonstrate some patience and make the effort to keep in touch in the meantime that makes me feel safer and therefore far more relaxed when we do eventually meet - and if you can manage to keep a rapport going for months it surely bodes well for meeting face to face?

It also depends on who you want to meet ... 'locals' might be easier logistically but if there's no-one you find attractive nearby (and I do sometimes think I'm living in the middle of Royston Vasey ) you're more likely going to have to put up with waiting a while for someone further away. I'd much prefer to wait for a really good meet than accept a mediocre option, what'd be the point of that? .... and yeah, though waiting can be frustrating, all that anticipation can also be very exciting "

I totally agree with this

"There can be all sorts of reasons why not everyone can meet within a short time frame - distance, family responsibilities and commitments, coordinating diaries, medical issues etc .... this doesn't mean that you're not into each other, just that it's a literal impossibility to be spontaneous sometimes.

It also depends on who you want to meet ... 'locals' might be easier logistically but if there's no-one you find attractive nearby (and I do sometimes think I'm living in the middle of Royston Vasey ) you're more likely going to have to put up with waiting a while for someone further away. I'd much prefer to wait for a really good meet than accept a mediocre option, what'd be the point of that? .... and yeah, though waiting can be frustrating, all that anticipation can also be very exciting

I totally agree with this "

Me too

I've been waiting at least 3 months to meet some ladies here, with longer to go until I'll be able to see them. Pitfall of my job right now. I have to say the messages have gradually gotten hornier and it's been fun teasing and getting more and more riled up to be honest...

By *nimaddnessMan  over a year ago

amesbury

Totally agree it can be worth the wait. I had a meet that due to commitments (and one cancellation), took nearly a month to happen.

Lots of chatting in the meantime, some erotic, some not.

But good god it was worth the wait. Had a fun time, along with a fun time. Was like being with an old friend

» Add a new message to this topic