FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bondage for beginners

Bondage for beginners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my FWB are looking in to bondage and wondered if there is a good kit got get started with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Buy some rope and take it from there. Lots of shibari techniques to learn and plenty of tutorials online

By *ascade35Man  over a year ago

Alnwick

"Me and my FWB are looking in to bondage and wondered if there is a good kit got get started with "

Look on the likes of lovehoney or Bondara....they normally do bondage beginner sets....really depends on what area you both are looking to start your journey of discovery in

By *tephanie19631TV/TS  over a year ago

oxford

Plenty on ebay

If your going with rope make sure it's soft and won't chafe.

Might help to keep a 'fish' safety cutter handy in case of doing a few untieable knots.

Oh and if you buy proper handcuffs make sure you use the double lock, and how to undo and release it. It stops you accidentally over tightening them while playing. Also if they are used, check for sharp or abrasive edges.

If you rub the tip of a pencil over the key, then use it a few times the graphite dust lubricates the lock.

By *rish_And_BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool and Ireland

A lot of clubs do beginner bondage nights. I know it sounds unsexy but if you're looking at developing your rope techniques safely then they're very good!!

All good advice above ..

Please always play safe too!

Don't tie the knots too tight or restrict blood flow to any area. Don't tie knots on the throat, don't restrict airflow.

And finally tie the person up where you want them to be. I have made this mistake when I shrink wrapped my wife. Carrying a person deadweight isn't good for your back

don't forget aftercare too. The person tied up can need lots of cuddles and reassurance afterwards. Maybe a nice hot drink and chocolate bar

Have fun and enjoy the wonderful experience

PVC bondage tape is the best thing you can buy

Strong restraint

Better blindfold than an actual blindfold

Can be used as a gag

And it's only £4

Watch the Knotty Boys too on you tube or get one of their books.

You can get beginners kits just with Velcro fastenings for wrists and ankles. If you get into ball gags too there are beginners sets with different sizes to get used to having it in your mouth. Lots of online sites will do both of those.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all

"Me and my FWB are looking in to bondage and wondered if there is a good kit got get started with "

If by bondage you mean rope then get yourself to London Peer Rope, if you are thinking of dabbling in other areas of D/s then the stalls at London Alternative Market are far superior to any of the big online suppliers

» Add a new message to this topic