FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Proof pics

Proof pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should be mandatory. Just to show who we are talking to. I've just uploaded one (not fishing) as I think someone was hinting that mines were fake as I only had one public.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

like the tatt

"like the tatt "

Thanks I actually hate it now and wish I never had it haha

"like the tatt

Thanks I actually hate it now and wish I never had it haha"

I've got one, it was my veri photo. The option is not available to make it public.

Admin have seen it, that'll do me.

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"I've got one, it was my veri photo. The option is not available to make it public.

Admin have seen it, that'll do me."

Yep...that's what we did

But the admin pic doesn't really mean much. How do admin know thats my dick and body?

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"But the admin pic doesn't really mean much. How do admin know thats my dick and body? "

How do we?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Should be mandatory. Just to show who we are talking to. I've just uploaded one (not fishing) as I think someone was hinting that mines were fake as I only had one public."

Well if you only had 1 public picture I can maybe understand why someone thought that it may be fake, the array of pictures I have? I don't need any further proof that they are all of me, so no I don't need to have any further verification thank you

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

This is why most users like to know someone has a veri,I'm sure there are a number of fakes around, can't really see the point on why though?

Mine is a face pic with my name. And the background appears in most of my subsequent pics

By *r Costa xxMan  over a year ago

stirling

"Mine is a face pic with my name. And the background appears in most of my subsequent pics "

Is that wales in the background lol

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple  over a year ago

nr chester

"Should be mandatory. Just to show who we are talking to. I've just uploaded one (not fishing) as I think someone was hinting that mines were fake as I only had one public."
. We've been here well over a year, we've never bothered with doing one, no reason, just never bothered, it's had no effect on our fab journey at all, we have verifications from cam and clubs, I'm not sure what difference it would make to us now if it was mandatory, so you've got a pic to show your a guy, doesn't prove your not a time waster or journalist, doesn't say your a nice guy or a weirdo, I think real life verifications help somewhat with the above at least, but nothing will ever be foolproof Mrs blue eyes

I'm sure my pictures are all of me....no, I know they're all of me.

That's enough for me

My veri photo is my face. I dont want to show it on here!

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

If someone thinks you are fake are you really going to be chatting with them? Would it not ne just as easy to go on the chatroom and have a cam chat with your accuser?

All our pics are of us so we have no need to show a proof pic.

Mr2

"Mine is a face pic with my name. And the background appears in most of my subsequent pics

Is that wales in the background lol "

Yes! sheep, roaming valleys (oh er!) and rain

I don't believe you. Prove you uploaded one.

By *rwolfMan  over a year ago

bristol

Once someone has verified you why would you keep a pic on stand by?

My face pics are pretty recent and only update them if ive seriously changed

I have a verification pic as well as over 140 other pics, of my face and other body parts..

You can tell it's definitely me as most are taken in the same room so same background etc...

"If someone thinks you are fake are you really going to be chatting with them? Would it not ne just as easy to go on the chatroom and have a cam chat with your accuser?

All our pics are of us so we have no need to show a proof pic.

Mr2"

The flag and the tick mean nothing. Both can be faked.

All mine are fake.

PTU xxx

"I have a verification pic as well as over 140 other pics, of my face and other body parts..

You can tell it's definitely me as most are taken in the same room so same background etc..."

WTF is nothing of mine sacred! Give me back my pussies name!

PTU xxx

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I've had similar accusations lately, so despite having plenty of verifications from people who have met me, I got photo verified yesterday anyway (only took 2 mins... No big deal). But seriously.... For those who questioned my pics being fake... If I was going to fake them do you not think I'd have chosen better ones?

"I've had similar accusations lately, so despite having plenty of verifications from people who have met me, I got photo verified yesterday anyway (only took 2 mins... No big deal). But seriously.... For those who questioned my pics being fake... If I was going to fake them do you not think I'd have chosen better ones? "

Why on earth would you bow down to someone that demanded you get photo verified if you have meet veri's? Imagine what a dick they may be in real life if they're like that when you haven't even met!

"like the tatt

Thanks I actually hate it now and wish I never had it haha"

Get it covered x

I can always have a quick chat via kik if anyone don't believe me.

Plus

Why supply some one with a photo they could use for 'proof' on another site they like picture collecting on.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I've had similar accusations lately, so despite having plenty of verifications from people who have met me, I got photo verified yesterday anyway (only took 2 mins... No big deal). But seriously.... For those who questioned my pics being fake... If I was going to fake them do you not think I'd have chosen better ones?

Why on earth would you bow down to someone that demanded you get photo verified if you have meet veri's? Imagine what a dick they may be in real life if they're like that when you haven't even met! "

Nobody makes demands of me... And I don't meet negative people, but for the sake of saving myself from wasting time deleting more silly mails and blocking people in the future, scribbling a name on a piece of paper and taking a selfie seems like an easy win to me

"I've had similar accusations lately, so despite having plenty of verifications from people who have met me, I got photo verified yesterday anyway (only took 2 mins... No big deal). But seriously.... For those who questioned my pics being fake... If I was going to fake them do you not think I'd have chosen better ones?

Why on earth would you bow down to someone that demanded you get photo verified if you have meet veri's? Imagine what a dick they may be in real life if they're like that when you haven't even met!

Nobody makes demands of me... And I don't meet negative people, but for the sake of saving myself from wasting time deleting more silly mails and blocking people in the future, scribbling a name on a piece of paper and taking a selfie seems like an easy win to me "

I don't get it but glad you're happy

By *atsun xxxMan  over a year ago

Nr LOUTH Lincolnshire

Don't think anyone has called me fake before stupid and daft seem to ring a bell xxx

» Add a new message to this topic