FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you.....

How do you.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

React when people talk about sex in front of you, is it embarrassing or do you join in?

It's weird, I kind of feel a bit embarrassed by it, I don't even know why though cause am naughty af fs.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Depends on who is talking and exactly what's being talked about.

All the ladies at work go on about 50 shades of grey and how amazing it was all I can think is been there done that and 50 shades is tame.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends who's talking about it

I normally join in though

Depends on who when where.

Sometimes it's very rude to be going on about sex. Some people are oblivious.

I'm usually the instigator of said chatter

Depends on who's talking about it. With some of my friends we're all as bad as each other. But with others it's a bit awkward x

Young and impressionable female staff for example chatting about wanting biosexual threesomes to her other work colleague. I just happened to overhear it and thought, how inappropriate fs, don't know why though, felt like I was being hypocritical fs

"Young and impressionable female staff for example chatting about wanting biosexual threesomes to her other work colleague. I just happened to overhear it and thought, how inappropriate fs, don't know why though, felt like I was being hypocritical fs "

If you overhead a private conversation that's one thing.

If they were talking loudly with the intent of making you feel uncomfortable that's another thing.

By *exmadscotMan  over a year ago

alloa

"React when people talk about sex in front of you, is it embarrassing or do you join in?

It's weird, I kind of feel a bit embarrassed by it, I don't even know why though cause am naughty af fs. "

I'd like it if it was you talking to me sexy

Sex shouldn't be this taboo thing that we all get embarrassed about. I'll always talk about it openly if it's being discussed!

"Young and impressionable female staff for example chatting about wanting biosexual threesomes to her other work colleague. I just happened to overhear it and thought, how inappropriate fs, don't know why though, felt like I was being hypocritical fs

If you overhead a private conversation that's one thing.

If they were talking loudly with the intent of making you feel uncomfortable that's another thing. "

I think she wanted me to hear it why I got embarrassed by it i don't know? Maybe cause she's only a young pup fs.

"React when people talk about sex in front of you, is it embarrassing or do you join in?

It's weird, I kind of feel a bit embarrassed by it, I don't even know why though cause am naughty af fs.

I'd like it if it was you talking to me sexy"

Naw

"Sex shouldn't be this taboo thing that we all get embarrassed about. I'll always talk about it openly if it's being discussed! "

Exactly right fs that's why it felt weird it was out of character for me not to join in

By *exmadscotMan  over a year ago

alloa

Naw"

you weren't saying that last time

"Sex shouldn't be this taboo thing that we all get embarrassed about. I'll always talk about it openly if it's being discussed! "

Exactly!

By *yldstyleWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I have the ability to turn most things to filth.

Naw

you weren't saying that last time"

Think you might have me confused with someone else #nohomo

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Depends on who is doing the talking, the rest of the office is female and whilst not embarrassed worried about saying too much and then having to dodge awkward questions. The other day the conversation was about swinging and oh the outrage and horror they all expressed.

Mr Tyne

I won't usually start the conversation but if it comes up I'm more than happy to get involved

I'm becoming less awkward and embracing the somewhat liberating feeling of discussing it openly more and more.

By *uteness69Woman  over a year ago

Walthamstow

It's weird, I kind of feel a bit embarrassed by it, I don't even know why though cause am naughty af fs. "

it depends on who it is and the setting

» Add a new message to this topic