FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Formula 1: Russia

Formula 1: Russia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It live now on ch4, are you also watching in and who do you reckon will win? I reckon hamilton will win

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cheers Shag,,,, I'd just about forgotten to switch station .....

It's got all the makings of an exciting race ...

"Cheers Shag,,,, I'd just about forgotten to switch station .....

It's got all the makings of an exciting race ... "

Yes it will be, the start will begin at turn 2, so a long way for lots to happen.

Great start and first lap carnage ...

First lap and alonso is out before they started and grosjean had a crash.

Mercedes still hasn't sorted Lewis's grip problem so doubt if he will do well today ..... hope he does though

Interesting comment from the commentator, to one off the top 4, cant remember who, but he said, he dont feel he got a car to reach podium, but got the mindset, so that means, it doesnt matter how good a driver is, it is all about who got the best performing car, hence why we dont see force india winning.

"Interesting comment from the commentator, to one off the top 4, cant remember who, but he said, he dont feel he got a car to reach podium, but got the mindset, so that means, it doesnt matter how good a driver is, it is all about who got the best performing car, hence why we dont see force india winning."

I think a quite a few of the top drivers would win if they were given the best car.....

"Interesting comment from the commentator, to one off the top 4, cant remember who, but he said, he dont feel he got a car to reach podium, but got the mindset, so that means, it doesnt matter how good a driver is, it is all about who got the best performing car, hence why we dont see force india winning.

I think a quite a few of the top drivers would win if they were given the best car..... "

Yes they would and even some of the other drivers too, hope raikonen comes 3rd, cos he is fun in the interviews lol.

"Interesting comment from the commentator, to one off the top 4, cant remember who, but he said, he dont feel he got a car to reach podium, but got the mindset, so that means, it doesnt matter how good a driver is, it is all about who got the best performing car, hence why we dont see force india winning.

I think a quite a few of the top drivers would win if they were given the best car..... Yes they would and even some of the other drivers too, hope raikonen comes 3rd, cos he is fun in the interviews lol."

Just for the romance of it I'd like to see Ferrari win the championship .....

I think a quite a few of the top drivers would win if they were given the best car..... Yes they would and even some of the other drivers too, hope raikonen comes 3rd, cos he is fun in the interviews lol.

Just for the romance of it I'd like to see Ferrari win the championship ..... "

This

I'd also like to see Fernando back in the Ferrari next season. He looks so miserable at McLaren at the moment.

I think a quite a few of the top drivers would win if they were given the best car..... Yes they would and even some of the other drivers too, hope raikonen comes 3rd, cos he is fun in the interviews lol.

This

I'd also like to see Fernando back in the Ferrari next season. He looks so miserable at McLaren at the moment. "

Yes nothing seems to be going his way at McLaren, all is luck has been bad ....

Great driver though...

Fook me Vlads there... hide your sequins boys

Bottas to lose this race making to many mistakes now

"Interesting comment from the commentator, to one off the top 4, cant remember who, but he said, he dont feel he got a car to reach podium, but got the mindset, so that means, it doesnt matter how good a driver is, it is all about who got the best performing car, hence why we dont see force india winning."

And why Hamilton wins so often.

Bottas win..... never saw that coming ...

This

I'd also like to see Fernando back in the Ferrari next season. He looks so miserable at McLaren at the moment.

Yes nothing seems to be going his way at McLaren, all is luck has been bad ....

Great driver though... "

Yes, he is a very good driver and lets hope hope he goes to them next season.

And why Hamilton wins so often. "

That is right it is lol.

It was a good race and well done to bottas for winning his first ever 1st place.

2 vettel

3 raikkonen

Next race is in spain

Putin is talking to the drivers

» Add a new message to this topic