FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How much public profile pics

How much public profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

How many public profile pic should one have

Been advised that all my pics show my whole life and the mysterious has put them off. Butt i don't wanna misslead. So what's an appropriate number of pics. And what type of pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Any amount that you want to have, but it would be good to have some teasing shots rather than have everything on show

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simply put, it's your profile, you choose what you do with it,

If you feel that 468 different cock shots work for you then crack on. If you wanna show your body, go for it. If you don't want to show anything, that's ok too.

My public pics are enough to get the imagination going without really showing anything, while I do have private pics that bare all - I very rarely send them out though.

"My public pics are enough to get the imagination going without really showing anything, while I do have private pics that bare all - I very rarely send them out though."

Some lucky people are on the receiving end of those

"My public pics are enough to get the imagination going without really showing anything, while I do have private pics that bare all - I very rarely send them out though.

Some lucky people are on the receiving end of those "

Most definitely

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

Have however many you like; it's your profile after all. If you stop getting messages/meets then maybe consider changing them about but one person's opinion doesn't mean you should have a knee jerk reaction. I regularly change mine from public to friends only or private and haven't noticed any difference in how people respond to me as a result.

» Add a new message to this topic