FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ladies a question

Ladies a question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know you fellow fabbers are always good for advice experience.

I had the coil fitted in Feb and ever since, whenever I have sex I always end up bleeding 24/48 hours after. It won't be for very long but it's annoying. Does this happen for anyone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sorry I don't have the cool but it doesn't sound right. Perhaps it's not placed right and gets knocked. I would go back to your doctors and get it checked for peace of mind x

After a month or so it should have settled.... you need to have it checked ... Good luck

I didn't like the coil. I bled a lot with it.

"I didn't like the coil. I bled a lot with it. "

It took 5/6 weeks for the bleeding to stop once it had been fitted. Still get random 24/48 hours of bleeding, sometimes after sex, sometimes not. Overall it's helped loads with my periods but could do without the worry of bleeding at any given time.

I had ablation last Monday and was sterilised at the same time. I'm hoping that the ablation has helped.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I know you fellow fabbers are always good for advice experience.

I had the coil fitted in Feb and ever since, whenever I have sex I always end up bleeding 24/48 hours after. It won't be for very long but it's annoying. Does this happen for anyone else? "

I had a mirena, when what you describe happened I went to the doctor and was referred for a hysteroscopy just to ensure all was well. It was.

I had the coil fitted in Feb and ever since, whenever I have sex I always end up bleeding 24/48 hours after. It won't be for very long but it's annoying. Does this happen for anyone else?

I had a mirena, when what you describe happened I went to the doctor and was referred for a hysteroscopy just to ensure all was well. It was. "

Had the hysteroscopy before they fitted it, all was fine. Ho hum, will have to try and get a gp appt

"I had ablation last Monday and was sterilised at the same time. I'm hoping that the ablation has helped. "

The ablation helped me so much. Even now a good 8 years down the line it was a good thing. X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I had a mirena, when what you describe happened I went to the doctor and was referred for a hysteroscopy just to ensure all was well. It was.

Had the hysteroscopy before they fitted it, all was fine. Ho hum, will have to try and get a gp appt "

Good luck with that! Currently two week to three week waiting time here.

I'm sure its "one of those things" but its best to be sure..

Good luck

"I didn't like the coil. I bled a lot with it. "

same and the cramps were off the scale

Had the hysteroscopy before they fitted it, all was fine. Ho hum, will have to try and get a gp appt

Good luck "

It's more that I only have one day a week when I can go! Lol, let alone trying to get through to make an appointment!

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Get this checked. Had a terrible experience with the coil. It wasn't put in properly. Got it to help with another issue and it's made things 10 times worse. That's was nearly 2 months ago and still get pains. I've not known anyone else who had trouble with it though

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good luck

It's more that I only have one day a week when I can go! Lol, let alone trying to get through to make an appointment! "

I feel your pain. When you do go get the code to enable you to use on line appointment booking if your surgery does it. You don't get in any quicker but it saves the stress of trying to get through on the phone.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I had a mirena coil fitted in feruary last year. It took months to settle down and i had irregualr bleeds, never after sex though.

I would try and get it checked.

Backs out slowly

I ended up removing it myself. Couldn't bare the cramps and constant bleeding every other week. I'd get it checked out. Bleeding after sex should always be investigated. Good luck. X

"I ended up removing it myself. Couldn't bare the cramps and constant bleeding every other week. I'd get it checked out. Bleeding after sex should always be investigated. Good luck. X"

I'm having a couple of days of bleeding every two weeks so far, so it links into that as well. Pain in the arse!

"I ended up removing it myself. Couldn't bare the cramps and constant bleeding every other week. I'd get it checked out. Bleeding after sex should always be investigated. Good luck. X

I'm having a couple of days of bleeding every two weeks so far, so it links into that as well. Pain in the arse! "

might still be worth getting it checked to see if it's still fitted in place x

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Op did you go for a check up about a month 6 weeks after fitting.?

My first one I bleed at random times. I had a different one and all been good due to change mine next Monday.

"I ended up removing it myself. Couldn't bare the cramps and constant bleeding every other week. I'd get it checked out. Bleeding after sex should always be investigated. Good luck. X

I'm having a couple of days of bleeding every two weeks so far, so it links into that as well. Pain in the arse! might still be worth getting it checked to see if it's still fitted in place x"

Yup, just booked an appt for next Monday, will see what the gp says x

I had the coil fitted in Feb and ever since, whenever I have sex I always end up bleeding 24/48 hours after. It won't be for very long but it's annoying. Does this happen for anyone else? "

Too soon to judge for me right now as I only had mine fitted a couple of weeks ago.

I'd suggest having a word with your doctor or the clinic where it was fitted.

By *im_66Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

"I had ablation last Monday and was sterilised at the same time. I'm hoping that the ablation has helped. "

I had that years ago, haven't had a bleed since. No problems at all.

Highly recommended.

"I had ablation last Monday and was sterilised at the same time. I'm hoping that the ablation has helped.

Highly recommended.

"

That was what I was going to have done but a few factors meant the coil instead. I've heard great things about the ablation!

By *im_66Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

"I had ablation last Monday and was sterilised at the same time. I'm hoping that the ablation has helped.

Highly recommended.

That was what I was going to have done but a few factors meant the coil instead. I've heard great things about the ablation! "

» Add a new message to this topic