FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > kids

kids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive always been close to my son it was only me and him. He went through a lot with me.

He left home at 16 and although still close i wasnt the main priority in his life and i was always there for him but let him get on with it.

However, since hes had kids my how hes changed. He is so affectonate to me and wants me constantly involved in everything its brilliant.

He not only asks my advice he takes it as well. Im fully involved with my grandkids and i treat his partner like a daughter.

But what scares me is he keeps talking about me going to live with them . Dont even know why im writing this apart from fitst your the parent then they drift off and then come back thinking they are the parent

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

Kids are annoying dick heads

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Run! Just run and hide

"Kids are annoying dick heads"

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I think it's nice he's thinking of you.

Mine are not of the age where they think of others.. Teenagers, well ones not but as good as.

"Kids are annoying dick heads"

I knew there was a reason I liked you

"I think it's nice he's thinking of you.

Mine are not of the age where they think of others.. Teenagers, well ones not but as good as. "

i think its when they have there own kids. It changed mine and my mums relationship as well

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Ive always been close to my son it was only me and him. He went through a lot with me.

He left home at 16 and although still close i wasnt the main priority in his life and i was always there for him but let him get on with it.

However, since hes had kids my how hes changed. He is so affectonate to me and wants me constantly involved in everything its brilliant.

He not only asks my advice he takes it as well. Im fully involved with my grandkids and i treat his partner like a daughter.

But what scares me is he keeps talking about me going to live with them . Dont even know why im writing this apart from fitst your the parent then they drift off and then come back thinking they are the parent"

would you want to live with them?

I find myself parenting my parents out of necessity.

"Ive always been close to my son it was only me and him. He went through a lot with me.

But what scares me is he keeps talking about me going to live with them . Dont even know why im writing this apart from fitst your the parent then they drift off and then come back thinking they are the parent

I find myself parenting my parents out of necessity."

no i bloody wouldnt. He knows that i think thats why he mentions it so much. However, weve had a couple of serious discussions about when im old

By *iratedave2Man  over a year ago

dartford

Sounds like he's grown up and appreciates your support and advice. I don't know about you moving in with them, don't you like your independence?

Perhaps he's thinking 'Live in babysitter ' Those kids ain't stupid

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

My daughter texts, phones and would visit all the time if I let her. She is my best friend but, I often just like some time alone.

"My daughter texts, phones and would visit all the time if I let her. She is my best friend but, I often just like some time alone. "
i go and stay with them 4 days at a time. I love it. But i love getting home and the peace

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I find myself parenting my parents out of necessity.no i bloody wouldnt. He knows that i think thats why he mentions it so much. However, weve had a couple of serious discussions about when im old"

ditto.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"My daughter texts, phones and would visit all the time if I let her. She is my best friend but, I often just like some time alone. i go and stay with them 4 days at a time. I love it. But i love getting home and the peace "

I can understand that. Nice they think of us though x

But what scares me is he keeps talking about me going to live with them . Dont even know why im writing this apart from fitst your the parent then they drift off and then come back thinking they are the parent"

Having kids of your own puts the other important relationships in your life into perspective.

That and like me he wants a regular babysitter so him and his kinky Mrs can go out shagging and getting pissed

They love you and taking care of you is their way of showing it

My mum took care of her mother until the day she passed away

If living with them is not for you just explain how you feel as long as your happy they'll be fine

As for kids being dickheads?? Bit brutal

I can't wait for the days when my kids look after me.

» Add a new message to this topic