FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what is

what is

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what is the craziest/stupidest non sexual thing you've done. Me well rammed my head through a school locker and broke it, because others the just running into it so I thought I take to the next level haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I managed to accidently cause the police to temporarily close the A38 in Birmingham well over 20 years ago now .. I didn't realise until the next day. It's a long story and doesn't involve any traffic accidents ...

"I managed to accidently cause the police to temporarily close the A38 in Birmingham well over 20 years ago now .. I didn't realise until the next day. It's a long story and doesn't involve any traffic accidents ... "

Flashing at truckers again Dan?

"I managed to accidently cause the police to temporarily close the A38 in Birmingham well over 20 years ago now .. I didn't realise until the next day. It's a long story and doesn't involve any traffic accidents ... "
the Ferrari scene in wolf of wall street comes to mind

Was it your red balloon

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

Come on, you can't drop a teaser like that and leave us hanging ...

We need the full story now. Just going to be imagining all sorts now x

Someone I used to work with a few years ago left his briefcase at Reading station and the station was evacuated.

The same person got locked in at work once too.

Bless him

As for me, I can't think of anything.

"I managed to accidently cause the police to temporarily close the A38 in Birmingham well over 20 years ago now .. I didn't realise until the next day. It's a long story and doesn't involve any traffic accidents ...

Come on, you can't drop a teaser like that and leave us hanging ... "

A confusion between fireworks being let off as a student and reports of gunfire ..

"I managed to accidently cause the police to temporarily close the A38 in Birmingham well over 20 years ago now .. I didn't realise until the next day. It's a long story and doesn't involve any traffic accidents ...

A confusion between fireworks being let off as a student and reports of gunfire .. "

That was actually quite a small story. Guys and their sizes.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

These things remain in the past and secret

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Roof jumping. I climbed to the top of a bank and proceeded to jump from building to building via the roofs

A confusion between fireworks being let off as a student and reports of gunfire ..

That was actually quite a small story. Guys and their sizes. "

ah that was just the punchline! But I guess it did tell you all you needed to know!

I got scalped by a metal ceiling fan once.

Even A&E were impressed.

I use to sneak my boyfriend in through the window of my bedroom as a teenager. I also use to sneak out of the same window quite regularly and meet up with friends. Then the parents found out

not so crazy but went down a smaller chute at a water park (because there were

four in a row and we all wanted to go down together )- landed in shallowish water right on my cocyx - yes sore but even more so as had previously cracked it and had back problems - now much worse and regret that last ride of the day out on holiday

Drove over my dear ex husband with a smart car ... it was funny at the time... still is... wish I had reversed over him several times ...

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Drove over my dear ex husband with a smart car ... it was funny at the time... still is... wish I had reversed over him several times ... "

Remind me never to.p**s you off

By *elson61Man  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

I set off an air raid siren at 3.30am, just as a load of pissed up punters were exiting a nearby night club. Their reactions were priceless

By *BA123Man  over a year ago

DUDLEY

When I was a kid I squirted a whole bottle of fairy liquid onto next door neighbours kitchen floor

"When I was a kid I squirted a whole bottle of fairy liquid onto next door neighbours kitchen floor "

I did the same but with shampoo on my mums bedroom carpet

"When I was a kid I squirted a whole bottle of fairy liquid onto next door neighbours kitchen floor

I did the same but with shampoo on my mums bedroom carpet "

I did this but with perfume and talc! My Mum has picture evidence!

Stood on grass where there was a sign saying "Please keep off the grass"

Touched wet paint

Crossed the road when the red man was on, whilst not looking both ways

Ate food past its use by date

Absolute rebel.

By *BA123Man  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"When I was a kid I squirted a whole bottle of fairy liquid onto next door neighbours kitchen floor

I did the same but with shampoo on my mums bedroom carpet "

Parents were in a bigger lather than Wat was on the floor haha

"Drove over my dear ex husband with a smart car ... it was funny at the time... still is... wish I had reversed over him several times ...

Remind me never to.p**s you off "

He was d*unk and he thought it would be funny ... it was LMAO

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Drove over my dear ex husband with a smart car ... it was funny at the time... still is... wish I had reversed over him several times ...

He was d*unk and he thought it would be funny ... it was LMAO "

Bet you laughed most

"I use to sneak my boyfriend in through the window of my bedroom as a teenager. I also use to sneak out of the same window quite regularly and meet up with friends. Then the parents found out "
so your where a very bad girl

He was d*unk and he thought it would be funny ... it was LMAO

Bet you laughed most "

I did ...

I don't do crazy/stupid. I sometimes wish I was less cautions in my behaviour.

"Drove over my dear ex husband with a smart car ... it was funny at the time... still is... wish I had reversed over him several times ... "
there is old saying "I dig crazy chicks"

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 00:00:31]

"I use to sneak my boyfriend in through the window of my bedroom as a teenager. I also use to sneak out of the same window quite regularly and meet up with friends. Then the parents found out so your where a very bad girl "

I did this for over a year and no one suspected a thing

In the RAF, about 20 of us went on an organised brewery trip, quick look round and then 3 hours to drink as much beer as you can. As is normal with these sorts of things it was customary to steal something, a 'gizzit' to decorate our recreational room with.

On the way out we saw a rather nice clock, big wooden thing with stone numbers on. Ideal thing to go on the wall. Picked it up and got it on the coach and back to our block.

Up next morning still hanging and into work. Arrived to last night's coach parked outside and military police waiting for us.

In our d*unken state when getting it on the bus we had trashed loads of the seat fabric, around £1000 to repair which we all had to chip in. The clock turned out to be the one handmade by the original brewery owner when he opened it in 1900 ish, something of a family heirloom apparently. Station Commander actually quite amused and we were told if the clock found its way to his office before the end of the day he would return it and square it with the owners.

Didn't stop us doing it again though I have some quite nice things to remind of my d*unken shenanigans.

Jumped ontop of a police 4x4 and started doing push ups on it while my mate was taking photos. Or the time I climbed a house when planking was the craze. That didn't go well

Crazy and very stupid but at the time I didnt think... Challenge a d*unk soldier to not touch my gf. There were about 30 of them in the truck and they stopped the car we were in and took the keys. West African d*unk soldiers have little discipline. I'm surprised to this day I'm alive, but I think he was so shocked they gave the keys back to her dad and let us drive off. We expected bullets to follow us at the time. Yes stupid... but then it could have been nasty too....I was only 16 ffs.

When I was five I thought it would be a good idea to shove sunflower seeds in my ears... the nurse had to get them out with tweezers

I was once too lazy to properly clean a car engine that I was rebuilding....

...So I put it (the engine block) in my mothers brand new dishwasher whilst she was away for the weekend.

...and took a photo of it on her camera to show my car club buddies.

...and when it covered the brand new dishwasher in filth I thought filling said dishwasher with fairy liquid would be a good idea, flooding the kitchen in the process.

...and then forgot to delete said photo from her camera before she got back.

Yeah, it was a catalogue of errors really!!!!

"I was once too lazy to properly clean a car engine that I was rebuilding....

...So I put it (the engine block) in my mothers brand new dishwasher whilst she was away for the weekend.

...and took a photo of it on her camera to show my car club buddies.

...and when it covered the brand new dishwasher in filth I thought filling said dishwasher with fairy liquid would be a good idea, flooding the kitchen in the process.

...and then forgot to delete said photo from her camera before she got back.

Yeah, it was a catalogue of errors really!!!! "

That made me chuckle

Joining this site

I once put tin foil in the microwave at the college I was studying in at the time.

"I once put tin foil in the microwave at the college I was studying in at the time. "

Were you hoping that burning it down would get you out of studying?

"I once put tin foil in the microwave at the college I was studying in at the time. "

Well why would you think that was a good idea.

I once decided to jokingly run on the spot on a patch of ice on a side road by me. It was fine to start then I had to run faster and faster just to stay still.

When it got too much my friends said that my feet reached my head, then I fell on my bum like a cartoon. Injured and bruised still in the middle of the ice I had to crawl

"I once put tin foil in the microwave at the college I was studying in at the time.

Were you hoping that burning it down would get you out of studying?"

This is going to sound stupid but I honestly didn't know about the tinfoil rule.

"I use to sneak my boyfriend in through the window of my bedroom as a teenager. I also use to sneak out of the same window quite regularly and meet up with friends. Then the parents found out "

Bet that was awkward.

» Add a new message to this topic