FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > House Of Cards (US Series)

House Of Cards (US Series)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So anyone on here a fan of the series? Season 5 just came out yesterday, and I'm happy to say I binge-watched the whole thing in one go.

Personal feelings about the latest season though? It got worse and worse the more I thought and reflected back on it in hindsight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I haven't watched the new one yet but I will.

I mostly just watch it to torture myself anyway, knowing that it's pretty much how politics works in real life.

"I haven't watched the new one yet but I will.

I mostly just watch it to torture myself anyway, knowing that it's pretty much how politics works in real life. "

Oh but isn't it wickedly wonderful!

I mostly just watch it to torture myself anyway, knowing that it's pretty much how politics works in real life. "

Oh... even without mentioning spoilers I can tell you, this season has not panned out well after Trump got elected. It feels too much like them trying to out-crazy reality.

I mostly just watch it to torture myself anyway, knowing that it's pretty much how politics works in real life.

Oh... even without mentioning spoilers I can tell you, this season has not panned out well after Trump got elected. It feels too much like them trying to out-crazy reality. "

Heh! I don't know if you watch South Park, but they've said it's pointless even trying to go there. They can't write anything as crazy as what's going on already!

It's wonderful. I remember loving the British version too.

"So anyone on here a fan of the series? Season 5 just came out yesterday, and I'm happy to say I binge-watched the whole thing in one go.

Personal feelings about the latest season though? It got worse and worse the more I thought and reflected back on it in hindsight. "

Did it fall down like a, there's a saying, but I can't think of it right now.

"So anyone on here a fan of the series? Season 5 just came out yesterday, and I'm happy to say I binge-watched the whole thing in one go.

Personal feelings about the latest season though? It got worse and worse the more I thought and reflected back on it in hindsight.

Did it fall down like a, there's a saying, but I can't think of it right now."

Lol sink like a stone? Not so dramatic. Probably more like the Titanic going down under the sheer hubris and overbloated plotlines, the flooding and sinking getting worse ad worse as the episodes go by...

Shame to say this too. I was a huge fan of the first three seasons.

One of my favourite series. Planning on watching S5 over the next few days

» Add a new message to this topic