FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi Phases.

Bi Phases.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a bi man I'm lucky or cursed depending on your view to be turned on by woman and men.

I have recently found myself going through what I can only call phases of which gender I'm turned on my more.

No idea what if anything triggers it one day I'll be more attracted to women and the next guys.

Do anyother bi male or female get these phases?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

As it says on ma profile, I much prefer ladies. If I want any man on man action, I just fuck off to the sauna or text ma mate who lives over the landing from me

"As it says on ma profile, I much prefer ladies. If I want any man on man action, I just fuck off to the sauna or text ma mate who lives over the landing from me "

I prefer ladies just every now and then I want men more. Lucky to have a neighbour like that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup. I've been through phases where I've exclusively dated men or exclusively dated women. Generally I'm more readily attracted to women but I'm very happily married to a man and don't need anything more. We're open because he desires it not because it's something I need.

Yes, I'm here on a straight profile but am bi. I'm looking for men only currently, that's just how I'm feeling

Swings and roundabouts OP

Perbdomitey I prefer men but now and again I love a naughty time with another woman , there's something delightful about the taste of another woman

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"As it says on ma profile, I much prefer ladies. If I want any man on man action, I just fuck off to the sauna or text ma mate who lives over the landing from me

I prefer ladies just every now and then I want men more. Lucky to have a neighbour like that"

There is Fabguys and a few other sites where you can meet them

"Perbdomitey I prefer men but now and again I love a naughty time with another woman , there's something delightful about the taste of another woman "

I always get the thrill of being with another man is wrong which turns me on and makes me want it more!

» Add a new message to this topic