FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > After a baby

After a baby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *airymagic OP   Woman  over a year ago

goblin city

My ex husband said I repulsed him once we'd had a baby, my body changed and he mentioned the word used a couple of times.

My daughter is 4 soon. My body is trashed but what do other guys honestly think of their partners after a baby?

I ask cos my friend is pregnant and I'm petrified her husband will be the same. I've already said to him to make sure she knows she's beautiful everyday we're friends in our own right so I'm not crossing the line

Was I just unlucky with who I bred with?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

That genuinely has made me feel a bit sad. I hope you're in a far, far better place now and realise what an utter twunt of a man he was.

Yes, I think you were unlucky.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a vile man to talk about you like that after you carried and gave birth to HIS child

I doubt - or hope - that not all men are like that.

What a shitbag!!

Thankfully for the majority of men that is not the case

Your ex is a proper bell end!

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

You were totally unlucky and please tell me you are not still with him!

Any decent man would see your body as the temple to which you bore his child, kept it safe for 9 whole months without ever putting yourself first. Once safely delivered into the world, you got bags under your eyes from being there every moment, night and day. Your tummy is a different shape after growing another human inside of you!

Maybe a little bit of a pamper day for yourself is in need.

You have done an amazing job keeping another person alive for the past four years x

Don't let anyone put you down x

so glad you said ex..what an arsehole! i've never heard a man be less than complimentary about their partners during or after pregnancy! may you be much much luckier in the future!

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Holy shit? Seriously

Scars are the road map of the journey we take. Everyone has them, but to say something like that.... I sincerely hope you gave him a fucker he'll never forget either ( not condoning violence there )

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I gained 10 stone from when i met my ex husband. It started of with putting on almost 6 stone during pregnancy. I dont ever recall him ever making a negative comment.

Your ex husband wasnt the norm. Thankfully not all men are like that. Hope you can rebuild your confidence

"My ex husband said I repulsed him once we'd had a baby, my body changed and he mentioned the word used a couple of times.

My daughter is 4 soon. My body is trashed but what do other guys honestly think of their partners after a baby?

I ask cos my friend is pregnant and I'm petrified her husband will be the same. I've already said to him to make sure she knows she's beautiful everyday we're friends in our own right so I'm not crossing the line

Was I just unlucky with who I bred with?"

Wow what horrible things to say! I'm sure he was George Clooney.

My sons nearly 4, I have a few stretch marks on my belly, boobs, thighs, bit of a mum tum, plus theres certain things I cant do as much as I would like to but I ignore it and just enjoy myself!

I think you just had some shit luck with that one, dont let those words ever knock your confidence, he's irrelevant now xx

Cor what an 'orrible bloke. I hope you're over it (I know these things take an awful long time) because you are well rid of him.

goblin city

Thanks, I have no idea how tbh. But thanks everyone.

I try to meet positive guys who are very complimentary about me, fab is a big help I've found

What a horrible man he must have been, after my wife had out daughter she looked just as amazing as she did before

We have a 3 kids one is a pretty new addition, i worship my wife preganant or not, she looks great throughout and bounces back like you wouldnt believe.. any guy repulsed by the mother of his children should be castrated!

By *immyb1985Man  over a year ago

bridgend

He sounds like a right cock to be fair. My sons mums body drove me insane while she was pregnant and after. Probably even more so before she fell pregnant.

I could not keep my hands off her. How there was only one in there I don't know.

Let's hope your ex is a better father than a husband.

"We have a 3 kids one is a pretty new addition, i worship my wife preganant or not, she looks great throughout and bounces back like you wouldnt believe.. any guy repulsed by the mother of his children should be castrated! "

This!

"We have a 3 kids one is a pretty new addition, i worship my wife preganant or not, she looks great throughout and bounces back like you wouldnt believe.. any guy repulsed by the mother of his children should be castrated!

This! "

He sounds like the complete opposite to my fella. I look in the mirror and see lumps, bumps, saggy bits and stretchmarks but he loves my body even more since having our children. He says that it was home to them for 9 months, growing and protecting his babies and that's why he loves it so much. I'm not sure other men would see it in quite the same light though.

I'm genuinely thankful that I found my husband and wish there were plenty more out there like him!

"We have a 3 kids one is a pretty new addition, i worship my wife preganant or not, she looks great throughout and bounces back like you wouldnt believe.. any guy repulsed by the mother of his children should be castrated!

This!

"

Sorry but thats the shitest thing to say. !

"Thanks, I have no idea how tbh. But thanks everyone.

I try to meet positive guys who are very complimentary about me, fab is a big help I've found

"

Is this guy even a good father???

Just unlucky OP, bit of a cuntish thing to say. He's a cunt and not a nice one, you're gorgeous as you are, be happy in your own skin xxx

"My ex husband said I repulsed him once we'd had a baby, my body changed and he mentioned the word used a couple of times.

You were definitely unlucky.I've 4 kids and while I hate my body since my partner always compliments me.some men are just horrible

By *reeneyedbuddhaCouple  over a year ago

on tees

Wow you were unlucky not to find out he was a knob before you had his child.That type of comment is domestic abuse at it's basic level. Undermining your opion of yourself so you don't leave him , how small minded he was .Glad he is an ex .I'm very happy that even though my lumps and bumps were from my children in my first marriage, my wonderful husband still loves how I am and they were not his babies. He loves how I look because I am me and it makes me feel special every day xxx

He's obviously an idiot to think such a thing, as you are both lovely in personality and gorgeous, a twat to lose you.

...and no, most guys aren't like that.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

What a complete dick.

Having shared in creating the most Important person in both your lives his lack of love compassion and understanding is truly staggering.

He should be thanking you every day for such a perfect gift.

What an actual vile human being he is.

You did a beautiful thing and carried a baby inside you. You cared and looked after his baby and gave his baby everything it needed.

I had an ex just like this. He told me that as soon as I have had a baby, he wants me to lose all the excess weight as he isn't attracted to larger ladies.

Luckily he said this early on in the relationship and after I gave him a peace of my mind I left.

Op I hope you binned him now you should consider if you like your body if not change it for you and no one else if u do then stuff what people say as long as your content x

Glad to hear he's your ex, what a twat. I can't speak for G and in honesty I'm probably in better shape now than I have been pre-child but I think he finds me as attractive if not more so now. I think having a child takes massive adjustments all round and your figure should be the least of anyone's concerns post baby.

Oh and from what I've seen of your pics I'd say your mighty fine x

"trashed"? He sounds charming.

No one has the body of a taut and firm nubile 19 year old forever.

His body has Probably changed too, At least you can say yours changed through sustaining and eventually birthing a new life into the world.

I've heard some men struggle to reconsile the "mother" role their partner takes on when a new baby arrives with the sexual being she was before (and still is) , it takes time to reacclimatize for some.

Your body went through the ordeal of pregnancy and birth, obviously it will take time to recover in terms of weight , "used" and "trashed" seems kind of nasty tbh.

By *iBeRtInE70Man  over a year ago

around

He is a dick ...simple

what a douche bag.

That guy is an utter cunt (sorry for the strong word), to say something like that to a women after childbirth, that's probably the most shallowest comment that can be made.

My mrs has had two children, and she looks just as gorgeous to me now as she did when I first met her 26 years ago.

I don't understand people

What an absolutely nasty thing to say!

By *rrol.BMan  over a year ago

Wrexham

What a cockwomble.

VB was gorgeous before, during and after birthing my monsters. I think some people are just broken and it is saddening they tried to break you too.

goblin city

To those who asked if he's a good dad, he loves her and tries to be better.

As for me my issue it with my pregnant friend, I'm constantly worried she isn't going to feel pretty now when someone is expecting I go ott about how beautiful they are and I get emotional

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 22:13:52]

"

That genuinely has made me feel a bit sad. I hope you're in a far, far better place now and realise what an utter twunt of a man he was.

Yes, I think you were unlucky. "

^ this. Sorry to hear that. Your body is testament to the birth of your child - it's a gift and a blessing. Twunt confirmed.

By *aughtySexualArousalMan  over a year ago

SPALDING

Well from what I can see he needs a trip to Specsavers as the photos that you have as public you look fantastic.

"To those who asked if he's a good dad, he loves her and tries to be better.

As for me my issue it with my pregnant friend, I'm constantly worried she isn't going to feel pretty now when someone is expecting I go ott about how beautiful they are and I get emotional

"

It honestly sounds like you're inferring your own angst and the negativity you experienced from your partner onto her.

If her partner is mature he'll understand her body will change to some degree due to it sustaining the developing child and eventually birthing it.

It's good you're? drawing upon your own experiences to council her but the way your partner reacted to you doesn't sound typical so you may actually be skewing things and making her even more insecure.

Best wishes to both of you anyway.

yup very unlucky.

goblin city

"To those who asked if he's a good dad, he loves her and tries to be better.

It honestly sounds like you're inferring your own angst and the negativity you experienced from your partner onto her.

If her partner is mature he'll understand her body will change to some degree due to it sustaining the developing child and eventually birthing it.

It's good you're? drawing upon your own experiences to council her but the way your partner reacted to you doesn't sound typical so you may actually be skewing things and making her even more insecure.

Best wishes to both of you anyway."

I think you just encapsulated my fears, I guess I should take a breath and leave them to their own path

Thanks x

That's so sad, some guys can be complete jerks with stuff like this.

I personally think you look great xx

» Add a new message to this topic