FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lap and pole dancing clubs.

Lap and pole dancing clubs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Theres a new club in town only open Thusdays Fridays and Saturdays doing Deals 2 drinks and dance 20 pounds is that good and do woman go ?? I love to pole and lap dance myself for fun and would love to go see some sexy girls dancing . I was thinking would

make for a good swing-date could go there before all having fun together .. So what thay like have you ever been. ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yup, met a couple in glasgow, did it other way round, fun then out to the club, she wanted a dance then a go on the pole herself, great fun!!

never been to one myself always wanted to tho

So is it ok for woman to go ?

"So is it ok for woman to go ?"

Its absolutely fine x

By *rs WhiteCouple  over a year ago

South

I've been dragged to a few with mates,

(Male half here) and I have seen women in them. even paying for a dance.

I hate them places, after the first pole dance I get bored, and cant understand what other guys see in them.

there is no way I'd ever pay for a pvt dance.

it must be ok if you are bi..which im not,i hasten to add,have no wish what so ever to view another womans bits,but can quite understand the attraction for men.

Their certainly not addictive or habit forming things like a pub or anything, but fun for a change, been to one in the uk, and one in New York.

I went to one, it did very little for me.

What's the point of being teased like that? I mean, I like a good tease, but there has't to be the moment when enough is enough & I lose my self control

I showed little interest in the girls & got chatted up by one in the end, hehe. But I guessed that she only wanted me to part with my money.

"I went to one, it did very little for me.

What's the point of being teased like that? I mean, I like a good tease, but there has't to be the moment when enough is enough & I lose my self control

I showed little interest in the girls & got chatted up by one in the end, hehe. But I guessed that she only wanted me to part with my money.

"

well i was thinking would make good forplay before if i was there with man friend ...... or bi woman , I was thinking costs was good and i dance so would be free all night to them after , lol .. Can be so erotic xx

Boring overpriced places....

By *urfdudeMan  over a year ago

WEXFORD

I agree, mostly there to extract cash ans sell you expensive drinks, some good experineces too though.

the girls are always very fit

Best checking first as not all clubs let woman in....

i haven't been to one

there is no titilation for me as it is leading nowhere apart from a financial exchange

i am one of them people that thinks that sexual acts should be carried out because both people want to - not because it is financially beneficial to the other in the short term

makes me wonder how many guys go along not because they want to, but because they get the 'all boys together' peer group pressure

lol i could think of many more things erotic !!!

"Boring overpriced places...."
is 20 alot two drinks and dance i was thinking was good and i get to look , lol see if i can get some dancing tips. I have a pole you can move around Was one of my best things i got from erotica show .

"Boring overpriced places...."

To be fair, the one I went to had "normal" priced drinks. So I stayed for a few & paid for my mate to have two girls on me as a pressie (it was his stag do).

"Best checking first as not all clubs let woman in.... "
yes will have too if taking some of my friends too .... have two bi girl friends who would love this and ones 25th bithday in 3 weeks could be fun for us.

Maybe as a one off such as a stag do or for the 'experience' but not something I would do on a regular basis.

Probably get the same experience at a local nightclub

think most do let women in but i think its based on 1 guy 1 woman getting in.

We've had a few women come in with their partners or just a group of friends. But still always best to check first

"Maybe as a one off such as a stag do or for the 'experience' but not something I would do on a regular basis.

Probably get the same experience at a local nightclub

"

well i dont plan on staying hours just picking up some dancing tips ,

"think most do let women in but i think its based on 1 guy 1 woman getting in.

We've had a few women come in with their partners or just a group of friends. But still always best to check first"

what fab pics i need some just like that wowwwww xx its a good way to keep fit pole dancing gives a full body work out .. lap its very diffrent but fun xx

Thanks i love doing it so much fun and yeah gives a great workout. I've never had the pleasure of dancing for another woman yet but have seen a few getting them at the one i'm at

"Thanks i love doing it so much fun and yeah gives a great workout. I've never had the pleasure of dancing for another woman yet but have seen a few getting them at the one i'm at"
well if i was ner you ...... could dance for me and give me some tips xxx really be lovely.

Been to a couple, prices were ok 4 drinks/dances, & girls are usually very fit. From my experience Game, you will find very few women there. The last place I went I only saw one in the 2 hours I was there (apart from staff & dancers, obviously!).

i usually go with my m8s if there been a speial event....like gold cup day....or the grand national.....depends how much won/lost ha ha ....i went perfect 10's in preston and the girls arnt that strict, and do things like ut there tit in your mouth, ha ha, but there is some ropey ones.....but places like spermint rhino in birmingham, are like propper cool, and its' more about looking cool and the women are always sensational thoe......

"i usually go with my m8s if there been a speial event....like gold cup day....or the grand national.....depends how much won/lost ha ha ....i went perfect 10's in preston and the girls arnt that strict, and do things like ut there tit in your mouth, ha ha, but there is some ropey ones.....but places like spermint rhino in birmingham, are like propper cool, and its' more about looking cool and the women are always sensational thoe......"

oh and its' usually a cock fest.....with like 1 d*unk women with her fella...ha ha

"i usually go with my m8s if there been a speial event....like gold cup day....or the grand national.....depends how much won/lost ha ha ....i went perfect 10's in preston and the girls arnt that strict, and do things like ut there tit in your mouth, ha ha, but there is some ropey ones.....but places like spermint rhino in birmingham, are like propper cool, and its' more about looking cool and the women are always sensational thoe......

oh and its' usually a cock fest.....with like 1 d*unk women with her fella...ha ha "

really wow ...... never looked at it like that could be the place to go if looking for orgie , lol xx

I am interested in male lap dancing clubs, as I adore the fit male form!

"I am interested in male lap dancing clubs, as I adore the fit male form! "
yes i would love that too xxx fit young well hung men heven xxxxxxxxxxxx

"I am interested in male lap dancing clubs, as I adore the fit male form! yes i would love that too xxx fit young well hung men heven xxxxxxxxxxxx "

Indeed, I adore the sight of an Apollo's belt, dreamy!

"I am interested in male lap dancing clubs, as I adore the fit male form! yes i would love that too xxx fit young well hung men heven xxxxxxxxxxxx

Indeed, I adore the sight of an Apollo's belt, dreamy! "

I sall now be lusting after that ... dreamy as you say mmmmmm

"i usually go with my m8s if there been a speial event....like gold cup day....or the grand national.....depends how much won/lost ha ha ....i went perfect 10's in preston and the girls arnt that strict, and do things like ut there tit in your mouth, ha ha, but there is some ropey ones.....but places like spermint rhino in birmingham, are like propper cool, and its' more about looking cool and the women are always sensational thoe......

oh and its' usually a cock fest.....with like 1 d*unk women with her fella...ha ha really wow ...... never looked at it like that could be the place to go if looking for orgie , lol xx"

lmao ye a room full of horney blokes. you would be well in if u wanted an orgy.........as 4 males places....theres one called tricky dickies in birmingham.....never been myself ha ha

oh and its' usually a cock fest.....with like 1 d*unk women with her fella...ha ha really wow ...... never looked at it like that could be the place to go if looking for orgie , lol xx

lmao ye a room full of horney blokes. you would be well in if u wanted an orgy.........as 4 males places....theres one called tricky dickies in birmingham.....never been myself ha ha "

Next time i am at chams for weekend i am going xxx thanks

we have a few clubs now in manchester city centre, but sadly spearmint rhino were denied a licence.

i have always wanted to visit one too as a warm up to playing perhaps.

couldn't face walking in on my own though, not with all the stag night parties i've seen coming out of the clubs when walking past.

I prefer my Lap dancers from Poland and my Pole dancers from Lapland.

They're getting together to teach me the Arctic Roll

» Add a new message to this topic