FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Leave It Alone Woman

Leave It Alone Woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I got a blister on my right thumb just below the cuticle on the thinnest bit of skin possible, frying eggs yesterday morning. Im sporting a painless blister but oh god how much do I want to pop it? Doing so is only going to cause pain and open raw skin instead of a protective bleb.

What sort of things can't you leave alone knowing they're gonna be worse if you fiddle on too much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Bloody spot on my gum, nothing wrong with it but oh no i had to go and pop it didnt i

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I got a blister on my right thumb just below the cuticle on the thinnest bit of skin possible, frying eggs yesterday morning. Im sporting a painless blister but oh god how much do I want to pop it? Doing so is only going to cause pain and open raw skin instead of a protective bleb.

What sort of things can't you leave alone knowing they're gonna be worse if you fiddle on too much "

you can't ask men that question... one track minds.... lol

anyway...put some toothpaste on it if you have any (blue minty gel works wonders....)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I got a blister on my right thumb just below the cuticle on the thinnest bit of skin possible, frying eggs yesterday morning. Im sporting a painless blister but oh god how much do I want to pop it? Doing so is only going to cause pain and open raw skin instead of a protective bleb.

What sort of things can't you leave alone knowing they're gonna be worse if you fiddle on too much "

erm, Women. lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

Benefits. just keep it within reason.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

trying to stretch and scratch my hand, even knowing that I do so will probably rip the stitches GRRRRRRRRRRR

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

My OHs cock

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

If that was me I would have popped it hours ago. My powers of resistance would be 0. It feels a lot better after popping it. Well it does to me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What sort of things can't you leave alone knowing they're gonna be worse if you fiddle on too much

If that was me I would have popped it hours ago. My powers of resistance would be 0. It feels a lot better after popping it. Well it does to me."

Noooooooooo man! If I pop it the skin covering the sore bit will be exposed and it hurts like mad. It looks a bit like a little pear drop midget gem on my thumb now... but not sore. Im gonna resist and see what happens if you do it properly - ie dont pop!

» Add a new message to this topic