FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It is meant to be a sad day....

It is meant to be a sad day....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... however, I do not feel sad!

7 years ago today I made an offer to my late partner that he could not refuse.

We hurt some people along the way in order to be together for 4 glorious years, before he was cruelly taken away, the result of a canal boat related accident nearly 3 years ago.

I joined FAB within a year of his death, and have made some great friends via the site.

I usually find the forums very enjoyable, some days are a lot better than the others.

On top of these, I have had some great encounters via FAB to keep me going, and have not lived the life of a nun!

Therefore, a big THANK YOU to all of you on FAB - you lot helped in making time goes fast, and time is definitely a great healer!

Hugs!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All the best pearl ya a star in my book ya knows that babe xx

awww treacle i'm glad its not a sad day for you always best to find the positive in everything and you have done that FABulously

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure I speak for many Pearl when I say we're glad you're here as you certainly add warmth to the forums. Xx

"I'm sure I speak for many Pearl when I say we're glad you're here as you certainly add warmth to the forums. Xx"

+ 1

Awww, thanks peeps!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"I'm sure I speak for many Pearl when I say we're glad you're here as you certainly add warmth to the forums. Xx

+ 1 "

+2 xx

I hear you Pearl, and you will know why this is the month I don't meet. xxxxxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

xxxxx Pearl xxxxx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Sad to see you had a loss .but glad you have been able to move on because it means there is hope in finding a life after sorrow, good luck x

"I hear you Pearl, and you will know why this is the month I don't meet. xxxxxx"

Hugs to you!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

aww Pearl, and Laine, and anyone else that has lost someone dear to them, big hugs from me x x x x x

"I hear you Pearl, and you will know why this is the month I don't meet. xxxxxx

Hugs to you! "

Roll on the next few years flying by. xx

I do not believe in dwelling on the past, and nothing will bring him back, so I may as well move on.

Life is too short etc...

I still miss him dearly, and think about him every day. I "talk" to him every day!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Thinking of you pearl, but your right you cant live in the past its the future you have to make the most offxx

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"... however, I do not feel sad!

We hurt some people along the way in order to be together for 4 glorious years, before he was cruelly taken away, the result of a canal boat related accident nearly 3 years ago.

I joined FAB within a year of his death, and have made some great friends via the site.

I usually find the forums very enjoyable, some days are a lot better than the others.

On top of these, I have had some great encounters via FAB to keep me going, and have not lived the life of a nun!

Therefore, a big THANK YOU to all of you on FAB - you lot helped in making time goes fast, and time is definitely a great healer!

Hugs! "

Hugs to you Pearl - you're one of the good uns xxxxxxx

Awww, thanks peeps!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

A person never dies whilst you remember them

"A person never dies whilst you remember them "

That's very well put, thanks!

2009 was tough, 2010 even tougher as I just got out of an undesirable relationship.

This year, I no longer feel the need to be at the place where I made him the offer he could not refuse, as I believe he'd be watching me from above.

Being preoccupied by FAB, and getting offers to play from some delicious younger gents today certainly helped to boost my morale!

July just seems like a shit month all round ..

6 years ago my Dad died with dementia and 4 days ago my Ex wife died with cancer ... her funeral is on Wednesday. 39 years of age - too young to die. We had our ups and downs, more downs than ups to be honest but I'd never have wished tht upon her and I never thought in a million years that I'd have lived to see the day when I would be attending her funeral

"July just seems like a shit month all round ..

6 years ago my Dad died with dementia and 4 days ago my Ex wife died with cancer ... her funeral is on Wednesday. 39 years of age - too young to die. We had our ups and downs, more downs than ups to be honest but I'd never have wished tht upon her and I never thought in a million years that I'd have lived to see the day when I would be attending her funeral "

Sorry to hear that! Hugs!

Thanks Pearl ....

Hugs to Pearl, Laine and Redhot (((hug))) xx

You have my love and hugs Redhots xxx

"You have my love and hugs Redhots xxx"

TY .... where's the tears emoticon whe you need it ?

At times it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but good on you pearl.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I do not believe in dwelling on the past, and nothing will bring him back, so I may as well move on.

Life is too short etc...

I still miss him dearly, and think about him every day. I "talk" to him every day!

"

Hugs and your positivity is an example to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But isn't it a bugger ....

I had so many chances to tell my ex that all was forgiven and that I had no ill feelings towards her, but I blew each and every one of those chances .. putting them off till 'another day' ...

Just goes to show .... if there is a chance to make peace with someone ... do it now and don't put it off ..... you never know what tomorrow has in store

I would not want to make peace with certain people, just don't dwell on what they have done/not done, and move on.

I guess despite what I appear, I'm just a big ole softie ...

My ex treat me like a peice of shit and I hated her for a long while, wished she was dead bla bla bla, but that was just anger talking.

Now I'm married to the woman of my dreams, I couldn't be happier and long before my ex was diagnosed, I'd forgiven her .....

Why ?

Because there was no point in holding a grudge ... it wasn't going to do me any good and at the end of the day I had found, and still have, happiness and contentment.

Now the poor girl, my ex is in the chapel of rest ... such a shame and a loss to her family

Sorry if I am rambling ...

Feel free to share, it is always good to talk!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Hugs back. Mwah xx

We all have life's stepping stones.

Sometimes you stay dry, sometimes you get wet.

Sometimes you get pissed on, sometimes gushed upon.

99.9999% of the time it's preferable to death anyways.

Big hugs to all of you who have lost someone close and dear to them. As someone said above, they are still here whilst you remember them and still love them XXXX

Thanks Pearl ...

And you know something ..... Sandie has been a gem ... she's been with my ex every step of the way, held her hand, cuddled her, spoken to her, conforted her, reassured her talked to the family ... done things that she didn't have to do - after all it's my ex wife ffs ... but Sandie's done all the stuff that I (In my mind wanted to do, wanted to say) didn't have the balls to do ...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"... however, I do not feel sad!

Hugs! "

Hugs xxx

Well, she is one hell of a woman, and you two deserve each other!

"Hugs xxx"

Thank you!

"Thanks Pearl ...

And you know something ..... Sandie has been a gem ... she's been with my ex every step of the way, held her hand, cuddled her, spoken to her, conforted her, reassured her talked to the family ... done things that she didn't have to do - after all it's my ex wife ffs ... but Sandie's done all the stuff that I (In my mind wanted to do, wanted to say) didn't have the balls to do ..."

Don't you think though that your ex, knowing the man you were would know how you felt? Especially as you say Sandie was there with her and doing/saying what you feel you should have.

I think if I were your ex I'd see that Sandie was acting on your behalf as well hers.

I don't know you all that well but if you hadn't wanted Sandie to meet and be with your ex, under no way shape or form would it have happened.

I'm sure she knew in her heart that you had mellowed towards her. xxx

Well i think your a lovely lady pearl its stange how months reading peoples posts here ...... you feel you know them in some way i do feel that about you ..... always very truthfull and full of fun thats how you come across x BIG HUGS XXXXXX

"Well i think your a lovely lady pearl its stange how months reading peoples posts here ...... you feel you know them in some way i do feel that about you ..... always very truthfull and full of fun thats how you come across x BIG HUGS XXXXXX"

Awww, thanks Jo!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Well i think your a lovely lady pearl its stange how months reading peoples posts here ...... you feel you know them in some way i do feel that about you ..... always very truthfull and full of fun thats how you come across x BIG HUGS XXXXXX"

How are the sheep doing, any additions?

[Removed by poster at 31/07/11 23:05:13]

Sorry Pearl, it looks like I hijacked your thread .....

I apologise but think we are all singing from the same hymnsheet tonight ....

"Thanks Pearl ...

And you know something ..... Sandie has been a gem ... she's been with my ex every step of the way, held her hand, cuddled her, spoken to her, conforted her, reassured her talked to the family ... done things that she didn't have to do - after all it's my ex wife ffs ... but Sandie's done all the stuff that I (In my mind wanted to do, wanted to say) didn't have the balls to do ...

Don't you think though that your ex, knowing the man you were would know how you felt? Especially as you say Sandie was there with her and doing/saying what you feel you should have.

I think if I were your ex I'd see that Sandie was acting on your behalf as well hers.

I don't know you all that well but if you hadn't wanted Sandie to meet and be with your ex, under no way shape or form would it have happened.

I'm sure she knew in her heart that you had mellowed towards her. xxx

"

I hope so, I really hope so because I wouldn't want anyone to depart this world thinking that I had a grudge against them .............

» Add a new message to this topic