FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Isn't this a funny old game ...?

Isn't this a funny old game ...?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A message was recently received from someone who we had met just over a year ago but they've forgotton that they ever knew us, despite the fact that a few weeks after the meet, they turned up at our house unannounced and we ignored the door then they got all shirty with us for ignoring them .....

In our reponse to their subsequent barrage of stroppy messages we more or less told them where to go ie 'piss off and never turn up at out house again, unless we invite you' ..

A few months later they sent us a message asking to meet , Judging by the message content, they'd completely forgotton that we'd previously met - and fallen out owing to their past conduct, so once again we told them where to go and get!

Today we get yet another message from the same couple asking to meet ! Again it is more than apparent that they haven't got a fucking clue who we are, despite the fact that our profile has never changed since we met them. We replied asking if they have 'short memory syndrome' to which they said that we are taking the piss out of them and then they blocked us

FFS what is wrong with some people ? are they just thick, pig ignorant, stupid, docile or what ??

It's a bloody good job that we take this swinging lark with a pinch of salt because if we let it get to us, we'd be slashing out frigging wrists by now pmsl

It is however good to know that we made such an impact that they forgot about our meet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

May be if you dress up in your Freddie Mercury outfit, it would scare them away forever!

MWAH!

By *TUNNAWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

short memory syndrome i think

its bad enuff they turn up at

ur door uninvited that is bad xx

"May be if you dress up in your Freddie Mercury outfit, it would scare them away forever!

MWAH! "

Norty norty norty talk

You OK Kidda ?

"short memory syndrome i think

its bad enuff they turn up at

ur door uninvited that is bad xx"

Too bloody true lol

Asshole syndrome maybe

"May be if you dress up in your Freddie Mercury outfit, it would scare them away forever!

MWAH!

Norty norty norty talk

You OK Kidda ?"

Yup, thanks, and hugs to you both!

I get that a lot from men who seem to have bad memories, simply block and they magically go away

On the flip side Mr Red, how sexy must you be as a couple that they still keep trying over and over again?

If you'd told me to fuck off I'm sure it would stick in my mind cos you never have minced your words.

I've forgotten what this thread is about already

What do we have to do to get that sort of fun?

Fucking 'ell, I bet it's better than the shaggin'

You'll have to teach me a few moves B

"On the flip side Mr Red, how sexy must you be as a couple that they still keep trying over and over again?

If you'd told me to fuck off I'm sure it would stick in my mind cos you never have minced your words. "

No, one thing for sure, I could never be described as,'mincey' I never minced

But your right bloody Hell we must be hot never thought of it that way, we must be 'smokin'' You see our glass is half empty whereas yours is half fun

Fellin' better already

Fun = *Full (Typo)

Oh Hell, I'm clutching my sides at the thought of you mincing........ was the Freddy Mercury outfit too tight?

"A message was recently received from someone who we had met just over a year ago but they've forgotton that they ever knew us, despite the fact that a few weeks after the meet, they turned up at our house unannounced and we ignored the door then they got all shirty with us for ignoring them .....

Fucking cracking lol

In our reponse to their subsequent barrage of stroppy messages we more or less told them where to go ie 'piss off and never turn up at out house again, unless we invite you' ..

A few months later they sent us a message asking to meet , Judging by the message content, they'd completely forgotton that we'd previously met - and fallen out owing to their past conduct, so once again we told them where to go and get!

Today we get yet another message from the same couple asking to meet ! Again it is more than apparent that they haven't got a fucking clue who we are, despite the fact that our profile has never changed since we met them. We replied asking if they have 'short memory syndrome' to which they said that we are taking the piss out of them and then they blocked us

FFS what is wrong with some people ? are they just thick, pig ignorant, stupid, docile or what ??

It's a bloody good job that we take this swinging lark with a pinch of salt because if we let it get to us, we'd be slashing out frigging wrists by now pmsl

It is however good to know that we made such an impact that they forgot about our meet

"

Just goes to show doesn't it: no one would need to tell me twice to piss off. Obviously something wrong with them to just turn unannounced too!

Fucking cracking lol

"Just goes to show doesn't it: no one would need to tell me twice to piss off. Obviously something wrong with them to just turn unannounced too!"

Exactly!!!

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

yep, a game of three halves.

» Add a new message to this topic