FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > face pics

face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pforfun1234562016 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

Why do some people insist on face pics when they havnt got them on their profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emarkablybobMan  over a year ago

Bradley Stoke,south Gloucestershire

"Why do some people insist on face pics when they havnt got them on their profile?"

I've always thought this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they can. The beauty of choice is that you don't have to send anybody anything.

They may have them but they are in private.

PTU xxx

"Why do some people insist on face pics when they havnt got them on their profile?"

they may have them in private

"Why do some people insist on face pics when they havnt got them on their profile?

they may have them in private"

By *pforfun1234562016 OP   Couple  over a year ago

leamington spa

We have them on friends but suprised when we look at other friends we accept no face pics

Because they can. However, you don't have to partake.

I for one tend to err on the side of contrariness when people 'insist' about things. Basically my inner three year old comes to the surface and I metaphorically stamp my tiny hooves, say 'nope, shan't, so nerner ne nerner' and blow a raspberry.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Some people will keep them private and only send them via messages as a means of maintaining control and privacy - mine are available in friends but I don't tend to add people as friends until I've chatted and got to know them a little anyway - so will usually have swapped face pics by then already.

[Removed by poster at 27/06/17 13:20:54]

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Mine are private until I chat with someone

Nothing like talking to someone's face! But not everyone likes the idea of having their face out in the fab domain

I once did a quick bit of research to find tgirls have mor facepics than any other demographic. We do seem to want to be proud of ourselves, when you'd think we have moe to fear from exposure.

Here's what I never really understood about the hiding: If somebody sees you on here, they have to be on here to see you! And if your boss sacks you for being a mature adult on a dating site, then they'd be breaking employment law, because as far as I understand it, it's not against the law. And that includes putting on a nice frock and getting your makeup just right. Anybody who wants to expose a tranny must've been cruising tranny profiles, so who are they going to tell?

I used to be a little concerned about somebody using my pic for a fake profile, then somebody here said it had happened. The profile was taken down before I could see it but I found I was actually quite chuffed I was considered clickbait.

I've just deleted all of my full face pics from the site - and I'm going to ask admin to remove my verification pic too.

Now we have instant pics I don't need to store any on here, and can send remotely instead!

I'd advise anyone concerned about being recognised on here or the site being hacked to do the same!

You're welcome!

Annoys me more when someone, more often than not couples, message me with a "hey how are you?" With no face pic, when I clearly ask for one and their profile goes on about making sure you have read it n they need a face pic n no bloody crappy messages....wtf is that about??

"I've just deleted all of my full face pics from the site - and I'm going to ask admin to remove my verification pic too.

Now we have instant pics I don't need to store any on here, and can send remotely instead!

I'd advise anyone concerned about being recognised on here or the site being hacked to do the same!

You're welcome!"

Good idea

"I've just deleted all of my full face pics from the site - and I'm going to ask admin to remove my verification pic too.

You're welcome!"

You got a good point

I have mine in private.

Not everybody wants to display their face when on sites like this

"I once did a quick bit of research to find tgirls have mor facepics than any other demographic. We do seem to want to be proud of ourselves, when you'd think we have moe to fear from exposure.

Here's what I never really understood about the hiding: If somebody sees you on here, they have to be on here to see you! And if your boss sacks you for being a mature adult on a dating site, then they'd be breaking employment law, because as far as I understand it, it's not against the law. And that includes putting on a nice frock and getting your makeup just right. Anybody who wants to expose a tranny must've been cruising tranny profiles, so who are they going to tell?

I used to be a little concerned about somebody using my pic for a fake profile, then somebody here said it had happened. The profile was taken down before I could see it but I found I was actually quite chuffed I was considered clickbait."

Beauty of what you have just said is that makeup helps remove the 'male' identity making it harder for people to tell who they are.

The out of the blue friend request that is a short while later followed by a "hey, got a face pic?" or some other really engaging message almost always makes me less inclined to share. Awkward fecker aren't I

"The out of the blue friend request that is a short while later followed by a "hey, got a face pic?" or some other really engaging message almost always makes me less inclined to share. Awkward fecker aren't I "

Love those.

Because they dont like rejections lol.

Always love the crushing blow of someone you have been chatting to for a while.

They ask for a pic, so you send one, and then you see the message has been read and no reply. Ever. (I don't follow up with so what do you think, why haven't you responded etc.)

Nothing like a stranger confirming you are ugly

By *avrick15Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"Always love the crushing blow of someone you have been chatting to for a while.

They ask for a pic, so you send one, and then you see the message has been read and no reply. Ever. (I don't follow up with so what do you think, why haven't you responded etc.)

Nothing like a stranger confirming you are ugly "

Or you've been chatting and send a face pic and block...

Do I know them and they've recognised me and now I don't know they know or who they are

Or they think no thanks

Just say.. not for me ta..

I'm no crazy abusive stalker ffs and likewise I might not find you attractive either but I would be polite about it. It's not personal

"

Mine are private until I chat with someone "

What he said.

You can demand what you want in your own profile Op. but it does t mean you'll get what you ask for.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

No face pic

No meet

Xxx

"They may have them but they are in private.

PTU xxx "

I send face pics on request and sometimes just because i feel like it. They're in my private stash, i assume others do the same thing. Just because you can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

» Add a new message to this topic