FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bedlinen

Bedlinen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking at some pics with grotty unmade beds in background.

I don't think some people must wash their bedding regularly enough.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I wash mine once a year whether it needs it or not!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never make my bed, but that doesnt mean i dont wash it

Did you know when you make your bed your actually promoting the spread of bed bugs because you are trapping your body heat in the sheets and it helps them thrive

"I never make my bed, but that doesnt mean i dont wash it

Did you know when you make your bed your actually promoting the spread of bed bugs because you are trapping your body heat in the sheets and it helps them thrive"

Then throw the bedding back when you get up, then make it when it has lost it's body heat

Did you know when you make your bed your actually promoting the spread of bed bugs because you are trapping your body heat in the sheets and it helps them thrive

Then throw the bedding back when you get up, then make it when it has lost it's body heat "

I'm at work by that point, there is only me in the house so I don't really care about having an untidy bed

Then throw the bedding back when you get up, then make it when it has lost it's body heat

I'm at work by that point, there is only me in the house so I don't really care about having an untidy bed "

I live alone. I throw the quilt back when I get up, then make it an hour or so later before I leave for work. Memory foam helps reduce bed critters. Too dense for them to live in. Some of us have standards

I don't make my bed till I come home from work. I generally jump out of bed and abandon it!

I do however clean my sheets once a week, usually on a Sunday so I can climb into clean sheets after a nice relaxing bath.

I don't make my bed either.

I wash my bedding every Wednesday.

PTU xxx

I'm at work by that point, there is only me in the house so I don't really care about having an untidy bed

I live alone. I throw the quilt back when I get up, then make it an hour or so later before I leave for work. Memory foam helps reduce bed critters. Too dense for them to live in. Some of us have standards "

I don't see the point, there is only me in the house and I'm only going to move the quilt before I get back into bed anyway. Only time I make my bed is just after I've put fresh bedding on

» Add a new message to this topic