FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Things that go buzzzzzz

Things that go buzzzzzz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I quite enjoy starting these threads only to forget about them n fall asleep. Then I stumble across them a day or so later to discover what jems have been left for me.

So tonight's ponderings is all about vibrators.

When I wank I like to just use my fingers on my clit and then when I get past the point of no return I shove a dildo up my cunt n ride my pillows. This gives my gspot a good rub as well as my clit. But my virtual fb keeps telling me to by a wand app it will be amazing.

I disagree. I find vibranty things too much of a stimulant and they make me dry up. When I had my rabbit I only once used it with it's batteries n it was too intense. I also have a micro wand I got free from love honey. Tried it a few times n again I can't get used to it.

So do other girlies find vibranty things too much or are you the opposite n find dildos and fingers to slow n boring?

Boys.... sorry I'm neglecting you all with my post bed meds ramblings. I'm pondering a weather/sea/strength thread for another day.

PTU xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I have a buzzy thing on my clit and inside it throws me off completely!

Dildo inside and fingers on my clit is good, my vibrating love egg on my clit and another's fingers inside me is even better

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

When the need arises I prefer my vibrator over my wand,the wand is a bit too much for me. I should have bought a new vibrator rather than the wand.

A wand Is too much for me. Don't mind a vibrator but fingers work better. X

"I quite enjoy starting these threads only to forget about them n fall asleep. Then I stumble across them a day or so later to discover what jems have been left for me.

So tonight's ponderings is all about vibrators.

When I wank I like to just use my fingers on my clit and then when I get past the point of no return I shove a dildo up my cunt n ride my pillows. This gives my gspot a good rub as well as my clit. But my virtual fb keeps telling me to by a wand app it will be amazing.

I disagree. I find vibranty things too much of a stimulant and they make me dry up. When I had my rabbit I only once used it with it's batteries n it was too intense. I also have a micro wand I got free from love honey. Tried it a few times n again I can't get used to it.

So do other girlies find vibranty things too much or are you the opposite n find dildos and fingers to slow n boring?

Boys.... sorry I'm neglecting you all with my post bed meds ramblings. I'm pondering a weather/sea/strength thread for another day.

PTU xxx "

Erm, do you have to be careful you don't pee yourself?

» Add a new message to this topic