FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Girly post..

Girly post..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yldstyle OP   Woman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I'm going to a wedding next friday. The guest list is making me thik its going to be like an episode of made in Chelsea. This terrifies me. So in order to try and make myself feel a bit more confident I've booked one of these how to do your eyes sessions at Bobbi Brown on the morning of the wedding. My question is have any of you had one of these? And will I walk away with bright eyes and pretty flicks as I hope (because I'm useless at it myself) or will I look like a clown?

And I assume I will have to purchase something?

Sorry for asking here.. x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm going to a wedding next friday. The guest list is making me thik its going to be like an episode of made in Chelsea. This terrifies me. So in order to try and make myself feel a bit more confident I've booked one of these how to do your eyes sessions at Bobbi Brown on the morning of the wedding. My question is have any of you had one of these? And will I walk away with bright eyes and pretty flicks as I hope (because I'm useless at it myself) or will I look like a clown?

Sorry for asking here.. x"

You don't need to purchase anything although you may feel the guilt and want to! However I think you may love what they do and feel all girly and want to buy something anyway.

I have this done often, I find the girls or guys that apply and teach really good and have always come away feeling great.

Have a great day

just be yourself

and relax enjoy the day

anyone says out fuck em

good luck enjoy

"I'm going to a wedding next friday. The guest list is making me thik its going to be like an episode of made in Chelsea. This terrifies me. So in order to try and make myself feel a bit more confident I've booked one of these how to do your eyes sessions at Bobbi Brown on the morning of the wedding. My question is have any of you had one of these? And will I walk away with bright eyes and pretty flicks as I hope (because I'm useless at it myself) or will I look like a clown?

Sorry for asking here.. x"

We'll have a great time at the wedding and I love the matte lipstick you'd prob want to buy one of those xx

A world of my own

You don't need to purchase anything although you may feel the guilt and want to! However I think you may love what they do and feel all girly and want to buy something anyway.

I have this done often, I find the girls or guys that apply and teach really good and have always come away feeling great.

Have a great day "

Thats good to know. I'll do my other make up before I go then hopefully let them work some magic. Then off to get my hair done.

Its an early start so at 9 hopefully they will be quiet!

Thanks.x

A world of my own

"just be yourself

and relax enjoy the day

anyone says out fuck em

good luck enjoy "

Thanks x

Oh they are amazing. They are really talented. Got me using colours I never thought would suit. No, you don't have to buy anything. You may find yourself wanting to though... Or feeling obliged to out of guilt.

You wI'll look amazing at the wedding. Of this, I have no doubt

A world of my own

We'll have a great time at the wedding and I love the matte lipstick you'd prob want to buy one of those xx"

Yes, you can never have too many lipsticks. Thanks x

A world of my own

"Oh they are amazing. They are really talented. Got me using colours I never thought would suit. No, you don't have to buy anything. You may find yourself wanting to though... Or feeling obliged to out of guilt.

You wI'll look amazing at the wedding. Of this, I have no doubt "

This is so reassuring. Thank you xx

Have a great day

Thats good to know. I'll do my other make up before I go then hopefully let them work some magic. Then off to get my hair done.

Thanks.x"

How lovely. You'll feel great with all that pampering x

You look gorgeous as you are imho, don't stress about it.

A world of my own

Have a great day

Thanks.x

How lovely. You'll feel great with all that pampering x"

If I don't the free bar will do the trick .. x

A world of my own

"You look gorgeous as you are imho, don't stress about it."

Aww thank you xx

Have a great day

Thanks.x

How lovely. You'll feel great with all that pampering x

If I don't the free bar will do the trick .. x"

Full advantage of that and you won't care where your make up is

Wylde; you know I know what it looks like to have you strut up looking all sassy and gorgeous... whatever you do with your eyes you'll knock 'em for 6!! Own it

A world of my own

"Wylde; you know I know what it looks like to have you strut up looking all sassy and gorgeous... whatever you do with your eyes you'll knock 'em for 6!! Own it"

Aww that means a lot. Thank you xx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've never had my make up done at one of those places. If I was you I'd go a couple of days before.....what if you don't like it? Sorry to have to say that.

I went for a trail run for my make up before my wedding (Not a fancy place) and when I looked in the mirror I didn't recognise myself!!

A world of my own

"I've never had my make up done at one of those places. If I was you I'd go a couple of days before.....what if you don't like it? Sorry to have to say that.

I went for a trail run for my make up before my wedding (Not a fancy place) and when I looked in the mirror I didn't recognise myself!!

"

Neither have I, to be honest the beauty hall intimidates me. If its awful I can take it off and do my own quick enough. X

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I've never had my make up done at one of those places. If I was you I'd go a couple of days before.....what if you don't like it? Sorry to have to say that.

Neither have I, to be honest the beauty hall intimidates me. If its awful I can take it off and do my own quick enough. X"

That's alright then I'm shit at all that blending malarkey, I'm better off getting my 11 year old to do it

By *rozacMan  over a year ago

london

My housemate used to work on the counter for Bobby Brown and you have to have a high skill set to make the cut. So no. You'll look fierce and slay etc.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Don't bother with too much eye make up, just wear sunglasses all the time.

It looks sultry in the day and mysterious in the night. If questioned, say you only take them off for one thing

See, even the smilie looks cool

» Add a new message to this topic