FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > been gay and happy

been gay and happy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *shore OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

This is a strange question ive tried to say what im thinking but cant so to sum it up.....is like harder for gay people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is a strange question ive tried to say what im thinking but cant so to sum it up.....is like harder for gay people"

What was the question?

Are you asking if we think it’s harder for gay people to be happy, as opposed to non-gay people?

If that’s the question, then my overall answer is no. Life is hard for people no matter their sexual orientation, however undoubtedly there are things gay people have to deal with that are harder because they’re gay.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Is life harder for gay people?

Yes I think so, just as life is harder for black people etc.

You talking about the U K or generally?

cork

Life can be hard,someone close to me recently told me they were gay and since then Ive worried more about them...silly I know,I also relise that its good they dont live a lie anymore.....

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Life can be hard,someone close to me recently told me they were gay and since then Ive worried more about them...silly I know,I also relise that its good they dont live a lie anymore....."

Why would you be more worried about them?

"This is a strange question ive tried to say what im thinking but cant so to sum it up.....is like harder for gay people

What was the question?

Are you asking if we think it’s harder for gay people to be happy, as opposed to non-gay people?

If that’s the question, then my overall answer is no. Life is hard for people no matter their sexual orientation, however undoubtedly there are things gay people have to deal with that are harder because they’re gay. "

Think you've used the wrong "been" unless of course you no longer are gay and happy?

cork

Think im beed over sensitive and worried but thats my nature......thanks for the feed back

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Everyone is different and ai think it's better to ask your friend how he is than using energy worrying. If he's any issues then letting him know of your concern and seeing what help you may be able to share could only be good for you both.

Some people and cultures make life harder for others, including gay people - mental health problems are higher in this group than for straight men for example. But it's also possible for someone to be very happy and satisfied.

As you're asking, it's probably because you know him and sensed issues - following it up with questions is a wise move.

» Add a new message to this topic