FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > This in not just an ordinary thread...

This in not just an ordinary thread...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So the M&S adverts always make me salivate with the sultry tones of the lady describing the delectable food on screen. (I think I might have licked the screen one time)

So in the same style, can you describe your last sexual experience on Fab?

This was no ordinary blow job.....etc

* if you don't know what adverts I'm talking about - https://youtu.be/ekpBrywvRpo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First, behold the setting...large windows allowing Autumn light to flood the room, giving a fabulous view for passers-by. Allow warm hands to manipulate your body, like a conductor controlling the orchestra, responding to the slightest touch. Warm fluids meander in rivulets, easily caught by a roving tongue, coating it like fresh honey....

Haha! I can't carry on in a Nigella accent anymore...

Peach x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So the M&S adverts always make me salivate with the sultry tones of the lady describing the delectable food on screen. (I think I might have licked the screen one time)

* if you don't know what adverts I'm talking about - https://youtu.be/ekpBrywvRpo"

Here we have a nice round, juicy piece of rump, the bedroom light bouncing off the skin making it look so decadent, paired with a gorgeously season face, upon first taste she’s sweet, and yet she just melts in your mouth...this isn’t m&s cunnilingus...it’s imaginary cunnilingus

"So the M&S adverts always make me salivate with the sultry tones of the lady describing the delectable food on screen. (I think I might have licked the screen one time)

* if you don't know what adverts I'm talking about - https://youtu.be/ekpBrywvRpo

Here we have a nice round, juicy piece of rump, the bedroom light bouncing off the skin making it look so decadent, paired with a gorgeously season face, upon first taste she’s sweet, and yet she just melts in your mouth...this isn’t m&s cunnilingus...it’s imaginary cunnilingus"

Either we're not meeting at all or our imaginations are not good enough to create the illusion of great meets.

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 09:19:08]

» Add a new message to this topic