FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Secrets of the Sex Dolls

Secrets of the Sex Dolls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I watched Secrets of the Sex Dolls on Channel 4 last night. I was curious as I had spoken to an alleged one on here. I had believed that it was a woman in a latex suit. On this program however, they were all men. Mainly American but the habit is growing worldwide. Not wishing to judge, it was definitely not my cup of tea. Also known as masking just curious about any female views on this hobby.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My view as a woman is that I'm curious about it on an intellectual level but sexually it doesn't interest me at all.

People have all sorts of fetishes and as long as they don't harm anyone else I hope they enrich their lives.

True. They seemed pretty harmless. Maybe anything to do with masks and fake skin seems just too much to me?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"True. They seemed pretty harmless. Maybe anything to do with masks and fake skin seems just too much to me?"

I don't think people need reasons for the fetishes they have beyond it feels good. Some might attach reasons to the fetishes we have which would be wide of the mark. I think altering how you look as radically as this is a good opportunity to get away from reality and we all need that from time to time

To an extent true. We all have that line in the sand. I always say if it doesn't harm others it's ok with me. Most of us though have an aversion to something, like my mum couldn't stand android looking things in Sci Fi. Maybe disliking dolls, dummies etc has rubbed off on me as unappealing? Still, I watched the program untroubled.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"To an extent true. We all have that line in the sand. I always say if it doesn't harm others it's ok with me. Most of us though have an aversion to something, like my mum couldn't stand android looking things in Sci Fi. Maybe disliking dolls, dummies etc has rubbed off on me as unappealing? Still, I watched the program untroubled."

I saw something similar ages ago. I kept thinking they must be really hot (in the heat sense) underneath.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

harmless fun I thought and not much different to people wanting rubber or BDSM or more radicle pursuits sexually

I bought a doll from a sex shop once as I was at a low ebb and feeling very lonely. She was not a natural woman and totally plastic and in the end it was a complete let down

Boom boom.

Didn't look very comfortable and they wear clothes over the rubber flesh too.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Hasnt that programme been on before ...

I love to watch anything like that as I just find it fascinating that a guy will wear a rubber suit in order to feel like a woman .....

"Hasnt that programme been on before ...

I love to watch anything like that as I just find it fascinating that a guy will wear a rubber suit in order to feel like a woman ....."

yes ive seen it twice before , whilst it doesn't interest me sexually I found I was fascinated by the topic , I love to hear people talking about their fetishes in a open and honest way , I used to know a guy who got his kicks from me watching him fuck a blow up doll , seemed strange at first lol

» Add a new message to this topic