FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Most entitled/arrogant thing on a profile?

Most entitled/arrogant thing on a profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the most entitled/arrogant thing you've ever read on a profile, and did you message that person?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably something on my profile. Didn't message myself as I couldn't stand the rejection of not replying to myself.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Probably something on my profile. Didn't message myself as I couldn't stand the rejection of not replying to myself. "

Couldn't you just meet you and give yourself a pity fuck ?

Those who say "if you like what you see then please apply".

Wonder what the interview procedure is like with these people if one does apply......

"What is the most entitled/arrogant thing you've ever read on a profile, and did you message that person?"
Too many to mention but one of the best ones is "front of the queue"

Needless to say they don't get a message from me

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Those who say "if you like what you see then please apply".

Wonder what the interview procedure is like with these people if one does apply......

"

The way it's worded isn't a indication that they're arrogant or anything of that nature. Yes I have messaged such profiles and some have been some of the nicest people I've met to date

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

...I meet all your requirements..

"Probably something on my profile. Didn't message myself as I couldn't stand the rejection of not replying to myself.

Couldn't you just meet you and give yourself a pity fuck ?"

I'd probably cancel at the last minute.

The way it's worded isn't a indication that they're arrogant or anything of that nature. Yes I have messaged such profiles and some have been some of the nicest people I've met to date "

It can seem that way to some though. A lot of people make their profile something that puts them in the limelight as "the target" as opposed to seeming like they're trying to actually trying to win over somebody else.

It does take all sorts however, and some people are attracted to confidence and love feeling like they've done a bit of chasing. But none of this means we can't discuss this and have a bit of a laugh at some of the funnier examples.

Wherever the party is @

"...I meet all your requirements..

"

Who moi?

Wherever the party is @

The way it's worded isn't a indication that they're arrogant or anything of that nature. Yes I have messaged such profiles and some have been some of the nicest people I've met to date

It can seem that way to some though. A lot of people make their profile something that puts them in the limelight as "the target" as opposed to seeming like they're trying to actually trying to win over somebody else.

It does take all sorts however, and some people are attracted to confidence and love feeling like they've done a bit of chasing. But none of this means we can't discuss this and have a bit of a laugh at some of the funnier examples. "

Yeah that is very true actually. I don't mind slight chasing,long as it's equal. Otherwise they'll probably be selfish in bed too! Ha

Our first paragraph is arrogant and conceited to those that don’t get the joke and damn right offensive to those that see a little of themselves in the wording....

"

Prove it

The way it's worded isn't a indication that they're arrogant or anything of that nature. Yes I have messaged such profiles and some have been some of the nicest people I've met to date "

Please apply though? That makes it sound like they are looking for a candidate that meets their requirements. Isn't swinging about all playmates being equal?

"Our first paragraph is arrogant and conceited to those that don’t get the joke and damn right offensive to those that see a little of themselves in the wording...."

Excellent paragraph

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

My profile is amazing

Please apply though? That makes it sound like they are looking for a candidate that meets their requirements. Isn't swinging about all playmates being equal? "

You’d be surprised how many people it’s about me me me, even loads of advice on here is geared towards “its your play do what you want” lots don’t get swinging at all...

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"What is the most entitled/arrogant thing you've ever read on a profile, and did you message that person?"

Read my fucking forum thread.

By *K430Man  over a year ago

Dublin

My time is precious, don't waste it .

So I didn't

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Our first paragraph is arrogant and conceited to those that don’t get the joke and damn right offensive to those that see a little of themselves in the wording...."

Just looked...

Made me giggle, guess that means I'm not arrogant conceited then

Wherever the party is @

Please apply though? That makes it sound like they are looking for a candidate that meets their requirements. Isn't swinging about all playmates being equal? "

I've always been brought up that it's a lot to do with how one receives something. To me I'd just message. You'll be able to tell a lot from the message recieved if they are not for you. Every neet is an interview process to certain extent. What are you into,what clubs have you been to,what do you look like. C'mon people. I think we're getting a bit to deep into it. Me personally I'd rather be deep in some pum pum

Wherever the party is @

"Our first paragraph is arrogant and conceited to those that don’t get the joke and damn right offensive to those that see a little of themselves in the wording....

Just looked...

Made me giggle, guess that means I'm not arrogant conceited then "

Oh no. You are for sure,but I like you as you go to the gym! . Haha

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Some swingers are more equal than others.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I've been told mine is quite arrogant.... But the intent behind it is not to waste the time of people who don't share my interests/preferences.

I think one of the funniest one's I've seen went along the lines of "I'm the woman you'll be dreaming about fucking when you're lying beside your boring wife"

Wherever the party is @

Ones profile will not appeal to all never. It's impossible.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The "if you message put (insert generic word or phrase here) in the subject"

Why people think this shows anyone has read their profile I don't know.... IF they put the word / phrase in then generally it's more likely they've scrolled to the bottom (where it usually is) to see if anything along these lines is there.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Our first paragraph is arrogant and conceited to those that don’t get the joke and damn right offensive to those that see a little of themselves in the wording....

Just looked...

Made me giggle, guess that means I'm not arrogant conceited then

Oh no. You are for sure,but I like you as you go to the gym! . Haha"

Cheeky bugger

Just looked...

Made me giggle, guess that means I'm not arrogant conceited then "

and hot.....

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

'Can men please stop messaging me please? I'm sick of it...' paraphrasing a bit but all from someone who had winked my profile shortly before that. Was tempted to message him and call him out on it but wasn't that arsed because hell would have had to freeze over for me to meet him anyway. Hope this doesn't make me sound arrogant.

.. "I guarantee you won't be disappointed."

Even if it's true, it just turns me right off.

Fill in later. Bit presumptuous.

I actually saw 'if you think you are worthy of my time'. It sounds like a pisstake, but reading the text, it was ranty throughout. No signs of humour at all. I remember reading it and wondering 'who the hell does this person think they are'?

"Fill in later. Bit presumptuous."

And usually they have been a member for 6 months or more and still not done it

Fabville

Prove it "

You just want anything with a pulse, you strumpet!

Xx

Fabville

"My profile is amazing "

Happy Birthday, Colgate

I have read many arrogant women's profiles ,you know the ones that are so long you can even read to the end because they've cured your insomnia ,that ask for face pics with first message but have zero pics on their profile and have a list of do's and don'ts as long as your arm and I always message and ask the obvious question because it matters not I don't have any interest in meeting them but sometimes they think its hilarious and reply ,that's when I laugh ,its all in fun though

"What is the most entitled/arrogant thing you've ever read on a profile, and did you message that person?I have read many arrogant women's profiles ,you know the ones that are so long you can even read to the end because they've cured your insomnia ,that ask for face pics with first message but have zero pics on their profile and have a list of do's and don'ts as long as your arm and I always message and ask the obvious question because it matters not I don't have any interest in meeting them but sometimes they think its hilarious and reply ,that's when I laugh ,its all in fun though "
can't

Single men "WE will find YOU".

Therefore us single males will drop everything to attend to your selfish needs because we adore you right? Wrong.

Not every man fancies you get over yourselves.

Presumptuous and arrogant

"Single men "WE will find YOU".

Therefore us single males will drop everything to attend to your selfish needs because we adore you right? Wrong.

Presumptuous and arrogant"

ha yes and those couples constantly look at your profile but never message damn frustrating

Presumptuous and arrogant"

Not if I block you you won't.

Presumptuous and arrogant

Not if I block you you won't. "

Bahahahaha

"I actually saw 'if you think you are worthy of my time'. It sounds like a pisstake, but reading the text, it was ranty throughout. No signs of humour at all. I remember reading it and wondering 'who the hell does this person think they are'?"
but did you message and ask ?

"I actually saw 'if you think you are worthy of my time'. It sounds like a pisstake, but reading the text, it was ranty throughout. No signs of humour at all. I remember reading it and wondering 'who the hell does this person think they are'?but did you message and ask ? "

I would have, but I didn't feel I was worthy

"I actually saw 'if you think you are worthy of my time'. It sounds like a pisstake, but reading the text, it was ranty throughout. No signs of humour at all. I remember reading it and wondering 'who the hell does this person think they are'?but did you message and ask ?

I would have, but I didn't feel I was worthy "

Stuck up their own ass ...

Some people ey...

"I actually saw 'if you think you are worthy of my time'. It sounds like a pisstake, but reading the text, it was ranty throughout. No signs of humour at all. I remember reading it and wondering 'who the hell does this person think they are'?but did you message and ask ?

I would have, but I didn't feel I was worthy "

hey if anyone is worthy its you

I just read "Looking to get licked only, will let you know time and place" from a single pic profile.

Sure I'm available 24/7 and I'll be there with my chastity belt on ready and willing to please you

By *oubyLoverWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Something I’ve noticed lately on a couple of single ladies status updates is speaking about themselves in the third person. Very weird!

Anyone else seen this type of thing?

Too many messages to read so had to bulk delete, you couldn't have read our profile.

How would you know we haven't read your profile if you deleted unread..

When the profile claims they are 'sexy' this is so subjective and also when people say they are professional. We're still waiting for the first profile which claims to be thoroughly unprofessioanl

Please apply though? That makes it sound like they are looking for a candidate that meets their requirements. Isn't swinging about all playmates being equal?

You’d be surprised how many people it’s about me me me, even loads of advice on here is geared towards “its your play do what you want” lots don’t get swinging at all... "

I don't see the problem. Since when has swinging been about altruism?

"When the profile claims they are 'sexy' this is so subjective and also when people say they are professional. We're still waiting for the first profile which claims to be thoroughly unprofessioanl"

Have to disagree as they may be stating it as a feeling.

"Something I’ve noticed lately on a couple of single ladies status updates is speaking about themselves in the third person. Very weird!

Anyone else seen this type of thing? "

Estella has seen this, yes. She would agree, very weird

"I just read "Looking to get licked only, will let you know time and place" from a single pic profile.

Sure I'm available 24/7 and I'll be there with my chastity belt on ready and willing to please you"

It's the same with the blow job statuses haha... I always make sure I have my lipstick on, just in case, for those tempting messages

"I just read "Looking to get licked only, will let you know time and place" from a single pic profile.

Sure I'm available 24/7 and I'll be there with my chastity belt on ready and willing to please you

It's the same with the blow job statuses haha... I always make sure I have my lipstick on, just in case, for those tempting messages "

Agreed.

Just seen another one "Really love giving bj's / Blocks contact from all men"

Maybe we can use telepathy to arrange those bj's ..

People who say they are ‘professional’

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

When u have pics and ask for some in return. "Sorry we don't do pics" haha bellends

No ugly men over 32 and please have you're credit card details ready or you will be blocked

You’d be surprised how many people it’s about me me me, even loads of advice on here is geared towards “its your play do what you want” lots don’t get swinging at all...

I don't see the problem. Since when has swinging been about altruism?"

Altruism is about putting others needs above your own. To us swinging is a shared experience where all parties come away feeling they have enjoyed it equally.

If you're not concerned with others feelings then you're just using them.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Not on a profile..... but I'm always amused when some troglodyte on the forum uses the classic "this thread is a great filter", when they're usually a good 4 or 5 pinter themselves.....

"Not on a profile..... but I'm always amused when some troglodyte on the forum uses the classic "this thread is a great filter", when they're usually a good 4 or 5 pinter themselves....."

And quite often said by someone who 'is only here for the forums'!

salisbury

"Not on a profile..... but I'm always amused when some troglodyte on the forum uses the classic "this thread is a great filter", when they're usually a good 4 or 5 pinter themselves.....

And quite often said by someone who 'is only here for the forums'!"

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that!

"The "if you message put (insert generic word or phrase here) in the subject"

Why people think this shows anyone has read their profile I don't know.... IF they put the word / phrase in then generally it's more likely they've scrolled to the bottom (where it usually is) to see if anything along these lines is there.

"

This in and of itself shows a level of social etiquette though. When someone blatently misses something so easy to find, it's because they couldn't even be assed taking the 2 seconds to scroll to the bottom, and people who care what we've written are more likely to be shallow and/or less concerned with who they say sleep with, and more concerned how often they sleep with just SOMEONE.

"Not on a profile..... but I'm always amused when some troglodyte on the forum uses the classic "this thread is a great filter", when they're usually a good 4 or 5 pinter themselves.....

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that! "

I've noticed a lot of people seem to exist on here purely to chat on the forums, they're almost always trolling too, as they're opinion differs from post to post on the same issues, depending on what the popular opinion of each post is, they just spout the opposite or an equally ludicrous statement to garner attention.

I've noticed a lot of people seem to exist on here purely to chat on the forums, they're almost always trolling too, as they're opinion differs from post to post on the same issues, depending on what the popular opinion of each post is, they just spout the opposite or an equally ludicrous statement to garner attention."

If they do that how is that going to encourage people to chat with them? Personally I think the opposite is more likely to be true.

"When the profile claims they are 'sexy' this is so subjective and also when people say they are professional. We're still waiting for the first profile which claims to be thoroughly unprofessioanl

Have to disagree as they may be stating it as a feeling."

Professional usually just means "have actual jobs with time commitments and other things that are more important than swinging". Mostly meaning that you don't just have limitless free time to chat and meet.

I've noticed a lot of people seem to exist on here purely to chat on the forums, they're almost always trolling too, as they're opinion differs from post to post on the same issues, depending on what the popular opinion of each post is, they just spout the opposite or an equally ludicrous statement to garner attention.

If they do that how is that going to encourage people to chat with them? Personally I think the opposite is more likely to be true. "

You'd think wouldn't you, but I said I've seen it, not that it isn't crazy haha.

I love seeing hypocrisy in different threads though, reminds me that a lot of this stuff isn't real, and that it's better to actually meet people in person and find out more about them.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Looking for quality over quantity. Not here to shag the whole site" but you know they would if they could!

Play your cards right and you might get this.

Not everyone wants this

This'I'm not looking to meet or chat' ,I mean what else can you do here

"This'I'm not looking to meet or chat' ,I mean what else can you do here "

Look at pics? You should know, you're good at that

"This'I'm not looking to meet or chat' ,I mean what else can you do here

Look at pics? You should know, you're good at that "

ha well yes yours anyway x

salisbury

I've noticed a lot of people seem to exist on here purely to chat on the forums, they're almost always trolling too, as they're opinion differs from post to post on the same issues, depending on what the popular opinion of each post is, they just spout the opposite or an equally ludicrous statement to garner attention."

I like people like that. Thinkers not followers.

garner attention.....you have it in a nutshell

Nice cocks and good looking guys only apply.

Apply?

And have you seen your bf lately..

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"This'I'm not looking to meet or chat' ,I mean what else can you do here "

I enjoy contributing to the Forums.

"I understand that physically I look the best option on here but don't try and think of ways to get between MY thighs"

I was already going to block before I got to this part..

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"When the profile claims they are 'sexy' this is so subjective and also when people say they are professional. We're still waiting for the first profile which claims to be thoroughly unprofessioanl"

The professional thing makes us laugh...as if that makes them sexy...as does “gym fit” too.

But the biggest turn off is over-long and self-centred. It’s like the colleague at work who can’t précis what they want to say in a short email.

But, each to their own...

When people demand pics b4 sending any them selves and in the public pics they already look gippin!!!

"If I've read your message and not yet replied you're in the maybe pile" The pile?

You're not hot enough for me to check my sent messages so I wouldn't know or care if it went unread.

If you want to meet us you will pay for a decent hotel room not some skanky back street dive ,I actually had this said by a guy organising a mmf 3some and when I made my choice of hotel they said no and meet was off based on location which wasn't far

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

The women who are demanding a 6ft tanned muscular tattooed Adonis with model looks and a 9" cock, but are bringing very little to the table themselves.

By *itch and TwatCouple  over a year ago

Near Rushden Lakes

"The women who are demanding a 6ft tanned muscular tattooed Adonis with model looks and a 9" cock, but are bringing very little to the table themselves."

Ah, that would be supply and demand then...

Remember reading on a couples profile that they must have 5 verifications on view from the past two months to prove they are active and genuine, that was for the single guys who were messaging them

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Not so much what was on their profile but what was in their message, along the lines of:

We're both very well sought after on this site and have sculptured our bodies so we can pick people at will which is why you should consider yourself fortunate that we view you as playable and have received a message from us etc etc

The most arrogant message we've ever received, did reply though then blocked.

"You will have a face photo on your profile" usually from a single female with 15 close up photos of her tits in various coloured bras and one of her foot in a shoe.

no asians no blacks

Not an entitled or particularly arrogant comment, but always found it off putting when couples described themselves as beautiful.

» Add a new message to this topic