FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Poll - meeting in the forum.

Poll - meeting in the forum.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you prefer to meet forum people, ( by this I mean people who are mostly on the forum often, regulars)

I would have, I think they know me more, hopefully, and would take me more seriously as someone that will at least turn up.

Or do you prefer to stay away from them? Is di you prefer to find a profile that matches and send a faf? Is that better?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

I don't meet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I used to meet it was a mix of non forum users and regular forum fabbers.

Most of my social meets have been with forum regulars though.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, we don't prefer it. We have met people from the forum and would again but most of our meets never contribute and lots aren't even aware they exist..

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I would say I meet some people in forum, but mainly in clubs

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

As a single I have met four people three who used the forum albeit one a regular the other two not so much.

As a couple we just used to bump into forumites. Especially via the club forum.

Some people we met however had never heard of the forums.

I've only met one forum user, and that was because he was near and we chat lots.

Other than that, i prefer to meet men who don't use the forum. I don't have to watch them flirt with other women then.

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

Like meeting them socially but would prefer to play away from the forums, less drama

I think it's the mixture of the two for me...forum users are great for building up a long lasting relationship (well some are) But I find the faf really hard work but it does pay of too...but it is really a numbers game.

There is only about 4 regular guys in the forums that I would consider meeting...

Otherwise I'd prefer it to be men who approach me with a "great" message (which will always get a response from me), as opposed to the "hi" kind...

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Think I've only ever met formites. Wonder how many miles I've driven over the years....

"Do you prefer to meet forum people, ( by this I mean people who are mostly on the forum often, regulars)

I would have, I think they know me more, hopefully, and would take me more seriously as someone that will at least turn up.

Or do you prefer to stay away from them? Is di you prefer to find a profile that matches and send a faf? Is that better? "

I agree

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

Against all the thousands of other blokes my profile isn’t that great, all I’ve got is to let my sparkling personality shine through on the forums

Bugger

I only meet forum people for socials.

Manchester

"Like meeting them socially but would prefer to play away from the forums, less drama"

Yes the drama can get quite cringe at times especially when the digs start getting fired

I don't understand why people think that meeting from the forum means that you know them better and there's less chance of being messed around? Such bollocks!! I chat and get to know plenty of marvellous people who have never encountered the forum. Who would have thought they existed??!

I've yet to come across a regular forum contributor that inspires me enough to want to meet them. I see many fawning over the same people and really don't get the attraction. But hey. We can't all be the same.

Manchester

"I only meet forum people for socials. "

That's becouse your a bag

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

No way! Most people are only on the forum for selfish attention seeking, playing the victim, or white knighting! Why would you want to meet someone like that?

"I only meet forum people for socials.

That's becouse your a bag "

True.

"I don't understand why people think that meeting from the forum means that you know them better and there's less chance of being messed around? Such bollocks!! I chat and get to know plenty of marvellous people who have never encountered the forum. Who would have thought they existed??!

I've yet to come across a regular forum contributor that inspires me enough to want to meet them. I see many fawning over the same people and really don't get the attraction. But hey. We can't all be the same. "

You break my heart.

Mainly met forumites at socials, have played with a few. But as a couple we tend to meet away from the forums as they get to know us both that way x

"I don't understand why people think that meeting from the forum means that you know them better and there's less chance of being messed around? Such bollocks!! I chat and get to know plenty of marvellous people who have never encountered the forum. Who would have thought they existed??!

I've yet to come across a regular forum contributor that inspires me enough to want to meet them. I see many fawning over the same people and really don't get the attraction. But hey. We can't all be the same.

You break my heart. "

Honey. I've told you I'm just not into you. Get over it

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Best dates I've had were with non forum people x

My meets have all been forumites

I've yet to come across a regular forum contributor that inspires me enough to want to meet them. I see many fawning over the same people and really don't get the attraction. But hey. We can't all be the same. "

By *s_macWoman  over a year ago

Traffic land

"No way! Most people are only on the forum for selfish attention seeking, playing the victim, or white knighting! Why would you want to meet someone like that? "

Which are you?

Manchester

"I only meet forum people for socials.

That's becouse your a bag

True. "

I'll get ya. Slowly slowly as they say and well it's only been what 4 maybe 5 fucking years !!!!

As we only meet single guys the sycophantic, white knighting behaviour of most forum blokes is not appealing to us

You break my heart.

Honey. I've told you I'm just not into you. Get over it "

I'm leaving

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

[Removed by poster at 29/12/17 10:27:04]

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I meet who I want to and who I think I will get on with - sometimes they are forum users, others not. I don't really have a preference as such, I just prefer those I am compatible with and wouldn't rule out one group.

salisbury

"As we only meet single guys the sycophantic, white knighting behaviour of most forum blokes is not appealing to us "

"No way! Most people are only on the forum for selfish attention seeking, playing the victim, or white knighting! Why would you want to meet someone like that? "

Shush - now bend over and brace!!!

Manchester

You break my heart.

I'm leaving "

Don't worry about it honey she's frigged. she won't let me nail her either. Bitch

salisbury

"No way! Most people are only on the forum for selfish attention seeking, playing the victim, or white knighting! Why would you want to meet someone like that?

Which are you? "

I'm a white knight. I think you look really sexy.

Because some on the forum are fit as fuck, and mega happy people.., who wouldn't want to meet someone like that

Mixture. There’s some lovely forumites who I’ve met - some socially, some for play. But there’s also plenty of non-forumites - some who read the forum and chuckle at the inanity but don’t post, and some who don’t go anywhere near the forum - who I meet too. It’s about finding someone who I’m attracted to, who can hold a decent conversation, who isn’t a gossipy twat, and who I want to spend time fucking. Forums can sometimes just speed that decision-making up as you see/hear/read how people interact with others or distinguish from public post to PM persona.

Traffic land

The majority of my meets are away from the forum.

I don’t rule men in or out automatically because they use the forum, it’s down to the individual and I don’t give them any more “credit” if they do.

By *iss.RedWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

"Mixture. There’s some lovely forumites who I’ve met - some socially, some for play. But there’s also plenty of non-forumites - some who read the forum and chuckle at the inanity but don’t post, and some who don’t go anywhere near the forum - who I meet too. It’s about finding someone who I’m attracted to, who can hold a decent conversation, who isn’t a gossipy twat, and who I want to spend time fucking. Forums can sometimes just speed that decision-making up as you see/hear/read how people interact with others or distinguish from public post to PM persona. "

salisbury

You break my heart.

I'm leaving

Don't worry about it honey she's frigged. she won't let me nail her either. Bitch "

Plus she's full of my jizz. You wouldn't want that all over your chin would you?!

"My meets have all been forumites"

Do you have a theory why? Is it intentional?

Traffic land

"No way! Most people are only on the forum for selfish attention seeking, playing the victim, or white knighting! Why would you want to meet someone like that?

Which are you?

I'm a white knight. I think you look really sexy. "

That’s not the one I would have chosen for you

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

Yes the fawning is bemusing at times, especially after meeting at socials those that aren’t fawned over. They are the ones that turn out to be really wonderful

I’ll keep Swing to myself then

Want to fuck?

I’ve met a couple of forumites and a lot of forumites socially too, I prefer to stay out of drama

You break my heart.

I'm leaving

Don't worry about it honey she's frigged. she won't let me nail her either. Bitch

Plus she's full of my jizz. You wouldn't want that all over your chin would you?! "

salisbury

Because some on the forum are fit as fuck, and mega happy people.., who wouldn't want to meet someone like that "

I don't think I've ever seen anyone on the forum who qualifies as "mega happy".

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There's people outside the forums?!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Avoid it like the plague would be my advice unless you enjoy being plagued by jealous women and forum stalkers!! I keep making the same mistake though.....

salisbury

Want to fuck?"

Only after you've blown smoke up my ass for a while.

Preston

I’ve met away from the forum but ultimately I’ve ended up in a relationship with someone from the forum. The only difference is I only ever met locals away from the forum

Traffic land

"Forums can sometimes just speed that decision-making up as you see/hear/read how people interact with others or distinguish from public post to PM persona. "

Yes!

"Forums can sometimes just speed that decision-making up as you see/hear/read how people interact with others or distinguish from public post to PM persona.

Yes!"

I’ll meet you

You break my heart.

I'm leaving

Plus she's full of my jizz. You wouldn't want that all over your chin would you?! "

I bloody well would. I'll bring my straw

Manchester

You break my heart.

I'm leaving

Ewwwww a lump of puke popped out then couldn't keep it down. Wonders off wondering if them elecy tooth brushes really work.

I've met one who used to be a regular poster on the forums. This is going a while back. There's one that I'm planning on meeting off here when time allows, but even though they are on here, we interact away here and rarely collide on the forums. I would usually prefer to meet locally

Want to fuck?

Only after you've blown smoke up my ass for a while. "

Clem, Clem you’re fit as fuck

I fancy a tussle, so I’ll try my luck

I’m hoping for your jizz in me

Followed by your golden wee

Preston

"Avoid it like the plague would be my advice unless you enjoy being plagued by jealous women and forum stalkers!! I keep making the same mistake though..... "

Jealous women

(Sorry for the eye rolls MisterBee, I’ll get you a coffee to make up for it )

"Mixture. There’s some lovely forumites who I’ve met - some socially, some for play. But there’s also plenty of non-forumites - some who read the forum and chuckle at the inanity but don’t post, and some who don’t go anywhere near the forum - who I meet too. It’s about finding someone who I’m attracted to, who can hold a decent conversation, who isn’t a gossipy twat, and who I want to spend time fucking. Forums can sometimes just speed that decision-making up as you see/hear/read how people interact with others or distinguish from public post to PM persona. "

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I’m happy to meet people on merit that I can judge for myself. Luckily the female white knightess is a rare breed.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I tend to have more success meeting people from the forums. They have a rough idea about what they think they are getting

"Avoid it like the plague would be my advice unless you enjoy being plagued by jealous women and forum stalkers!! I keep making the same mistake though.....

Jealous women

(Sorry for the eye rolls MisterBee, I’ll get you a coffee to make up for it )"

Jealous men too

salisbury

You break my heart.

I'm leaving

Plus she's full of my jizz. You wouldn't want that all over your chin would you?!

Ewwwww a lump of puke popped out then couldn't keep it down. Wonders off wondering if them elecy tooth brushes really work. "

Hmmm think about that next time you're down on a girl...."who has cum here before?" Was it Brad Pitt, or Donald Trump..

"My meets have all been forumites

Do you have a theory why? Is it intentional? "

No, it's just how it's worked out.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Avoid it like the plague would be my advice unless you enjoy being plagued by jealous women and forum stalkers!! I keep making the same mistake though.....

Jealous women

(Sorry for the eye rolls MisterBee, I’ll get you a coffee to make up for it )

Jealous men too "

Yes, I dodged a bullet there recently....

salisbury

Want to fuck?

"

Ah, that's brought a tear to my japs eye.

salisbury

I wouldn't meet a forum user. They don't the difference between a poll and a discussion.

Want to fuck?

Ah, that's brought a tear to my japs eye. "

You sentimental fool

Want to fuck?

Ah, that's brought a tear to my japs eye. "

Ahhh Clem’s got a weeping willy - how sweet

"I wouldn't meet a forum user. They don't the difference between a poll and a discussion. "

As to the OP, I like meeting forum people for a chat while I'm traveling. For sex? Only one or two really interest me.

"I wouldn't meet a forum user. They don't the difference between a poll and a discussion.

As to the OP, I like meeting forum people for a chat while I'm traveling. For sex? Only one or two really interest me. "

salisbury

Want to fuck?

Ahhh Clem’s got a weeping willy - how sweet "

And this time its not chlamydia! Yay!

Want to fuck?

Ahhh Clem’s got a weeping willy - how sweet

And this time its not chlamydia! Yay! "

Reminds me of a song

“I’ve got NSU

and don’t it make my jap’s eye blue”

Manchester

You break my heart.

I'm leaving

Ewwwww a lump of puke popped out then couldn't keep it down. Wonders off wondering if them elecy tooth brushes really work.

Hmmm think about that next time you're down on a girl...."who has cum here before?" Was it Brad Pitt, or Donald Trump.. "

You do know you've just wrecked not only my night but quite likely any other nights I had plans for. Tosser

Because some on the forum are fit as fuck, and mega happy people.., who wouldn't want to meet someone like that

I don't think I've ever seen anyone on the forum who qualifies as "mega happy"."

Maybe your talking to the wrong people.

Big try and look for the good rather than the negative on here, you'll enjoy it better.

* but I'm not affiliated with this site, nor am I a hippy

"I wouldn't meet a forum user. They don't the difference between a poll and a discussion.

As to the OP, I like meeting forum people for a chat while I'm traveling. For sex? Only one or two really interest me. "

Socials with forum people are great.

A mix of forumites and non forumites works well for me Mr.

"I wouldn't meet a forum user. They don't the difference between a poll and a discussion. "

I wouldn't meet a forum user who continues to belittle people

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

There’s just no privacy on the forums, so mostly I interact away from here. I have met forumites for a drink and I have met some at organised socials which was great.

As much as the forums can be fun, they can also be toxic and full of childish drama and jealousy. An element which doesn’t really appeal if you’re anything beyond 14.

I like getting to know folk on the forums but the forums are such a small part of Fab

"A mix of forumites and non forumites works well for me Mr. "

Show off.

"My meets have all been forumites

Do you have a theory why? Is it intentional?

No, it's just how it's worked out."

Seems to be what happened with myself. Im relieved that I'm not alone.

I just don't know how it works away from the forum.

salisbury

I wouldn't meet a forum user who continues to belittle people "

As i wouldn't meet an attention seeker.

"There’s just no privacy on the forums, so mostly I interact away from here. I have met forumites for a drink and I have met some at organised socials which was great.

As much as the forums can be fun, they can also be toxic and full of childish drama and jealousy. An element which doesn’t really appeal if you’re anything beyond 14. "

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We meet a mixture of people some use the forums some don't.

If I ever decide I want to have sex with a man from fab it's more likely to be a man who uses the forums as I feel I've got to know a little of what they are really like and I'm not an intsa shag!

"Avoid it like the plague would be my advice unless you enjoy being plagued by jealous women and forum stalkers!! I keep making the same mistake though..... "

Ouch. That's experience taking. It's a shame when I hear these stories.

salisbury

You break my heart.

I'm leaving

Hmmm think about that next time you're down on a girl...."who has cum here before?" Was it Brad Pitt, or Donald Trump..

You do know you've just wrecked not only my night but quite likely any other nights I had plans for. Tosser "

Its the proverb of the toilet seat. An experienced woman is like a warm toilet seat. It's nice when you're using it, but you're always slightly worried about who used it before you.....

As i wouldn't meet an attention seeker. "

Pop that in your profile, you've said that before.

As i wouldn't meet an attention seeker. "

Attention seekers - don’t see many of them do you?

"We meet a mixture of people some use the forums some don't.

If I ever decide I want to have sex with a man from fab it's more likely to be a man who uses the forums as I feel I've got to know a little of what they are really like and I'm not an intsa shag!"

I've repeated the same thing. I relate to this.

By *ola.Woman  over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

At the beginning I tended to meet off forums,with rosy tint glasses there were more people that I had interests with.Location and preferences mean that very few forum users are what I seeked. I have met some wonderful and gorgeous people which I'm thankful for.

salisbury

Pop that in your profile, you've said that before. "

Please ignore my posts. I won't be letting you bully me from fab as well.

Preston

Ouch. That's experience taking. It's a shame when I hear these stories. "

Hear? You see it everyday on the forum

Manchester

You break my heart.

I'm leaving

You do know you've just wrecked not only my night but quite likely any other nights I had plans for. Tosser

Its the proverb of the toilet seat. An experienced woman is like a warm toilet seat. It's nice when you're using it, but you're always slightly worried about who used it before you..... "

Ffs clam is there any other pleasure in my life you wonna take away. Before you say it I bought my bike brand new and no other hairy arsed greasy bikers arse has ever been on the front seat.....

Forumed is forewarned

Traffic land

"As much as the forums can be fun, they can also be toxic and full of childish drama and jealousy. An element which doesn’t really appeal if you’re anything beyond 14. "

I really must go around in my own oblivious little bubble as I miss all this and it’s nothing I’ve experienced personally.

Please ignore my posts. I won't be letting you bully me from fab as well. "

Sure. But you'd need to clarify what you meant with that accusation.

"

I just don't know how it works away from the forum. "

This is what worries me about many forum users. They don't really have a clue outside of the forum bubble.

"

This is what worries me about many forum users. They don't really have a clue outside of the forum bubble. "

Or know they wouldn’t cope.

I’ve met people from the forum in the past and now don’t meet anymore

"At the beginning I tended to meet off forums,with rosy tint glasses there were more people that I had interests with.Location and preferences mean that very few forum users are what I seeked. I have met some wonderful and gorgeous people which I'm thankful for."

The rose tinted glasses break quickly on Fab. I'm looking at it with fresh eyes. And Theres lots of good people here, that's what keeps us here isn't it? i

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

When I was on here before, I think the majority of meets came from messages from the forums.

"I’ve met people from the forum in the past and now don’t meet anymore "

2018 xx

Traffic land

"Forums can sometimes just speed that decision-making up as you see/hear/read how people interact with others or distinguish from public post to PM persona.

Yes!

I’ll meet you "

"

This is what worries me about many forum users. They don't really have a clue outside of the forum bubble. "

I'm just starting to figure out clubs too. but as a male, I'm sure youe heard this..."its difficult getting a reply from a Pm..."

Yes!

I’ll meet you

"

Swit swoo

"I’ve met people from the forum in the past and now don’t meet anymore

2018 xx"

I’ve been banned from meeting - see the Fancy A Fuck thread

On previous accounts I’ve had more chats from forums but tend to find people interested in chatting about the same things as me are miles away!

2018 xx

I’ve been banned from meeting - see the Fancy A Fuck thread "

Quelle horreur!

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve met some lovely forumites, one is even on this thread

We probably wouldn’t have started chatting at a club had we not crossed paths on the forum. Meant when we met at the club we knew who each other was if that makes sense.

I’ve also had meets as a result of people having last minute cancellations or just wanting company to go to a club. They were forum posts too.

The forums have some lovely people and some have become good friends and playmates! The forums do help get to know peoples views on issues and I have blocked a few forumites with extreme issues that I don’t agree with.

It can work against people too.

2018 xx

I’ve been banned from meeting - see the Fancy A Fuck thread

Quelle horreur!"

Miserable Miss. I thought it was only another year after the 0 meets Club thread but now it’s an indefinite ban

By *eesideMan  over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

So far all my meets are people from the forum.

And hopeing to meet them agen and others forum members soon

"

This is what worries me about many forum users. They don't really have a clue outside of the forum bubble.

I'm just starting to figure out clubs too. but as a male, I'm sure youe heard this..."its difficult getting a reply from a Pm...""

So the forum is the last resort?

I haven't met anyone from the forums yet. Mostly because the few I speak to don't live nearby. I am planning to though.

For that reason alone I tend to meet from either the regional chatrooms or through messaging.

I’ve met some great people from the forum and some not so great...same as off the forum to be honest.

Either way there are more forumites I’d like to meet in the new year social or otherwise

MrsK x

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Only for a social.

One of the replies on here has just made me howl with laughter because I know it is a blatant lie... People should think before they post!!!

Oh my why isn't there a crying with laughter smilie... This will have to do

"One of the replies on here has just made me howl with laughter because I know it is a blatant lie... People should think before they post!!!

Oh my why isn't there a crying with laughter smilie... This will have to do "

It’s a stonker of a thread

"One of the replies on here has just made me howl with laughter because I know it is a blatant lie... People should think before they post!!!

It’s a stonker of a thread "

You're not wrong there Estella x

It’s a stonker of a thread

You're not wrong there Estella x"

Thinking more about this, I do think I was more optimistic about forum meets when I first started writing on them. Seems time has done away with that.

Whas the difference then ?

Is it like meeting a barmaid compared to a librarian

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I wouldn't completely rule out meeting a regular forum user but I prefer to meet non forumites when I see the drama it can cause. It's interesting to read though

I couldn’t meet anyone who had such poor taste as to want to meet me anyway

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Don’t get me wrong I have met forum people for a social can name a few, a couple have led to other things some have led to them going unlos

Anyway a lot of forum people don’t live that close and it’s difficult unless they live in London or Manchester to meet or unless I meet at a social

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Please ignore my posts. I won't be letting you bully me from fab as well. "

I saw no bullying, just your both annoying each other.You both should ignore each other.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

This seems to be just a platform for bitchiness about other posters while complaining that people have digs at each other.

I am going to shut this now.